Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Portable Crashes His Range Rover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Crashes His Range Rover (57962 Views)

DJ Chicken Crashes His Car In Lekki (Picures) / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Ternistacle(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
The wahala is that his juju no go allow him rest
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by FuckDModz: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
meth at work.
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by merits(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wealthoptulent:
Nigerian raving singer, Habeeb Okikiola a.k.a Portable, believes he is under a spiritual attack following the recent unfortunate happenings around him.

The singer emphasized this belief after he crashed his Range Rover into a building.

Sharing a video of the incident, the singer said he was perplexed on how that could happen to a high-level vehicle with brakes.

‘Zazoo Zeh’ crooner claimed that it was the handiwork of “enemies” who he said “touched the SUV with spiritual hands”.

Portable said his SUV crashed into a fence and iron railings after the vehicle veered off the road due to brake failure.

He thanked God for saving his life while adding that there was no major damage. As at time of compiling this news,okiki olalomi is fine and going about his other activities, moving on from the ill-fated drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00zwAL9lsY

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/portable-crashes-new-range-rover-blames-spiritual-attack/
When God elevated you from poverty and you want to live large to meet up the trend. end like this.

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Babastrong(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
LAW 21: court attension at all cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Johel(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wealthoptulent:
Nigerian raving singer, Habeeb Okikiola a.k.a Portable, believes he is under a spiritual attack following the recent unfortunate happenings around him.

The singer emphasized this belief after he crashed his Range Rover into a building.

Sharing a video of the incident, the singer said he was perplexed on how that could happen to a high-level vehicle with brakes.

‘Zazoo Zeh’ crooner claimed that it was the handiwork of “enemies” who he said “touched the SUV with spiritual hands”.

Portable said his SUV crashed into a fence and iron railings after the vehicle veered off the road due to brake failure.

He thanked God for saving his life while adding that there was no major damage. As at time of compiling this news,okiki olalomi is fine and going about his other activities, moving on from the ill-fated drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00zwAL9lsY

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/portable-crashes-new-range-rover-blames-spiritual-attack/

Stupid boy...
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Illuminatiship:
As you ugly reach wetin enemies wan use you do?
LMAO...you guys are something else...I don comot before una go crack my ribs here..

2 Likes

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
alsudan:
Anyone close to this guy should advise him to be Calming Down before game consume am.
Reminds me of da grin but da grin get coordination pass this one

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Pootle: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
under the influence...woto woto zeng undecided
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by kingyakos: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Juju dey attack juju?....
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Cokahot: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
I can rem when I took 2 origin plastic and 3 Goldberg,na 4am I get my accident t and na where,inside ditch. I don manyah. Eye don turn red. Portable . Odogu bitters dey work. Aje

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Axis313(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin grin

This guy will always be on the news for the wrong reasons. Sha na the wrong reasons dey pay him bills. grin grin

You can't hate rather than laugh and pass.
grin grin grin
I swear,the guy should be a comedian instead of a musician,the way he dey talk,one will think he is not serious about the accident.
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by ComeToJesus: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maybe he's high on Odogwu bitters.

Even when the devil is busy in Australia, Nigerians will still blame him for their woes.

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by miqos02(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
The guy dey catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by ajepako(f): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Where is this young man's mother?

She needs to intervene urgently..

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Enemyofpeace: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Him never see anything
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by moneyissweet(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Accident inside compound

You need serious beating aswear

2 Likes

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by theamazonguru(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Guys, should we tell him?

Oga nobody is after you.
Nobody dey do you
Na you dey do yourself.

Na you go still use your mouth and life style do yourself except you change your ways.

Guy, change your way today
Jesus loves you
Come to him.

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Invictus2214: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mr.bigy*sh watin dey xup?
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by ppogba: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can take a man out of the gutter but, you cannot take the gutter out of the man.

2 years maximum this guy will be out of the Scene.

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by adecz: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
The guy is too erratic..

Last, last , na him go use him own
hand kee himsef ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by PaedophileProph: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
That Meth attack
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Smokes weed takes hard drugs then blames spiritual attack for driving under the influence.
How typical.

1 Like

Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by ufuosman(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na drugs dey worry am
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Hallabee1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aje...

The way this guy is going now, he need someone to advice him so that make we no hear story we go touch
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Shascky33: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
righteousIMAM:
All praises be to allah, the overseeing and the most merciful. jesus (SAW) works in mysterious ways, if his car didn't crash, might be hit by a truck and he'll die.

Let's all give praises to jehovah for destroying his expensive car and saving his life so as to prove how powerful he is. Alhamdulilah, god is Good.
You are just being sarcastic ryt?
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by jrusky(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Another janjawee mofo talking thrash.

Spiritual attack my foot!!! You go smoke igbo dey see double come dey yarn spiritual attack.
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
righteousIMAM:
All praises be to allah, the overseeing and the most merciful. jesus (SAW) works in mysterious ways, if his car didn't crash, might be hit by a truck and he'll die.

Let's all give praises to jehovah for destroying his expensive car and saving his life so as to prove how powerful he is. Alhamdulilah, god is Good.

Low...cruise man cheesy grin grin
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Awoo88: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
The way poverty to attack this guy later in life if him no get sense. Dem never tell am about Akwe, Azadus, etc.
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by ChronicGp(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shayo no b anybody mate.
Re: Portable Crashes His Range Rover by Dearlord(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na this pikin be the zazu wey I dey hear??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Billionnaire Emeka Offor Weds Wife In Anambra (pictures) / Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.