Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure (5637 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Racoon(m): 4:59am On Mar 31, 2022
National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu, assumed office yesterday at the  Buhari House of the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.

He demanded total loyalty from National Working Committee (NWC) members to enable the party record successes in future electioneering outings.

The former Nasarawa State governor urged the NWC members to collectively work for the success of the APC, saying his leadership would not accept failure.

Adamu spoke yesterday after taking over from the Chairman of the Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) and Yobe State Governor Mai Mala Buni at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.

The national chairman, who said the task ahead of the party is enormously, urged party leaders and members to brace up for the challenges that will come with the forthcoming general election.

“We will work day and night. We have less than 12 months to face the general election. So, everybody should buckle up. The little I have had about the President is that he has a complete allergy for failure.

So, failure will not be in APC from today under my watch. We must work for success together. If any of you, my colleagues, who are with me, don’t begrudge me; if there is any issue, let me know,” he said.

Adamu threatened to deal decisively with any divisive tendencies among the NWC members. He said: “I promise you, in the spirit of collective leadership, that a team is the only way. I cannot deliver alone. What I am asking for is something called ‘loyalty’.You have to be loyal. You must have one team.

“If you bring divisive tendency, we will deal with it. This country is greater than any one of us. And this party is bigger than any single member of this party. So, that is the spirit I am taking the leadership of this party.”

The APC national chairman thanked God for the party’s successes. He maintained that every elected leader at the just-concluded national convention owed their victory to God.

“It is only through God that we have emerged as the new NWC of our great party. Now, it looks so simple. But it is not our doing but the doing of Almighty God who made all this possible.

“A month ago, I didn’t know I would become the Chairman of APC. Here I am today, receiving the instrument and authority from the outgoing chairman. Only God can do this. It is not my personal wisdom or my charisma. It is not personal doings. There may be elements on the way but all this was made possible by the endorsement of Almighty God,” Adamu stressed.

Buni hailed the President, party leaders and the CECPC members for the successful convention. “By & large, we have succeeded. We can say we have recorded 70 per cent success, a bigger and larger political party, like APC, with over 41 million members. Part of democracy is to agree and disagree at some points,” Buni said.

“But it is all about human management. The ability to manage the situation is what will keep this party together and stronger again, and again,” Buni added.

The handover ceremony was attended by the NWC members, Nasarawa State Governor Abdullahi Sule and many party leaders.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/apc-chair-adamu-no-room-for-failure/amp/

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Racoon(m): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2022
The most useless political party that has been a catastrophic failure in government who have been in power to only blames anyone except themselves for their own failures.

They are still shifting blame while rationalising their own incompetency. This is reverse psychology of the Dunning Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Racoon(m): 5:07am On Mar 31, 2022
The little I have had about the President is that he has a complete allergy for failure.
grin

Adamu threatened to deal decisively with any divisive tendencies among the NWC members....
Autocracy! The Buhari's spirit.

“It is only through God that we have emerged as the new NWC of our great party. A month ago, I didn’t know I would become the Chairman of APC.....Only God can do this....There may be elements on the way but all this was made possible by the
endorsement of Almighty God...."
Mr. man STFU! God has nothing to do with the endorsement of corrupt mischievous and satanic politicians. Sai Buhari simply cleanse you of your corruption sins, while EFCC have complied with & you became a "sanctimonious saint" overnight.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Jestin: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Checking Google on how to wipe out these old politicians out of our political system.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2022
You just don't have room for failure but a whole estate....awon werey

5 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Mumusaphire: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Save Nigeria first
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Pk01(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2022
.. Lies apc.. Am calling on Governor nyesom wike, baba gana zulum.. To come and join hands to this movement... NNPP JUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by franudi: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2022
APC is a failure already.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Pele10: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2022
No room for faliure becuse there are enough rooms for election rigging.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by gracealonev: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Have you then dislodged the failures that have become your middle name since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Imstrong2(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Coming from a granny that earlier said they will do more after a tragic event

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by wengerjay(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Maxymilliano(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Failure is talking about failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Brushstrokes20: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2022
As usual, another redundant, kleptomaniac, self serving, senile simpleton is irredeemably high on COW DUNG! undecided

Satanic congregation of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS ! undecided
Awon eleribu agbalagba, mashanfani eda gbogbo....

Nig is in wrong hands!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Yet buhari is living rent free in Aso rock..
The irony.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Adesina18111(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Yes NO ROOM for failure cos APC IS A FAILURE already....koni daa fun gbogbo yin sheee....aye yin ma baje ni...
You turned youth future to throwback and our vision visionless... people no pray for money to build houses or buy cars now BUT money to buy foods cos hunger is in the land....Eeni Kuure embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Wahala for who no understand Yoruba oo

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by lexy2014: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/apc-chair-adamu-no-room-for-failure/amp/

But APC is synonymous with failure. theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking can all testify to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
PDP man made APC chairman grin

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by adioolayi(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
grin...Failure wey don build 5 bedroom duplex come put extra rooms for boys quarters una cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by HitRun(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Your party has failed already sir.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by CheedyJ(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Cos failure has already occupied all d rooms , no room left na..wereys

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by sosanova: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin grin
Ancestor

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by blarckadi(f): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2022
angrythis one is delusional its like he is not aware his party is the embodement of FALIURE angrythis one is delusional its like he is not aware his party is the embodement of FALIURE

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by lifeandjoy: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
In the beginning was Apc failure, and failure was with Apc and failure is Apc. A party full of jokers and liers.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by HRMK: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2022
JUST HEAR A DECAMPEE FROM PDP!
A MAN FACING 149POINTCOUNT OF CORRUPTION CHARGE WITH EFCC!
A MAN WHOSE COLLEAGUES AT SENATE SACKED FROM BN CHAIRMAN OF APC NORTHERN SENATORS!
WHAT A COUNTRY WHERE ONLY THE CORRUPT ATTAIN POLITICAL RELEVANCE!BIG SHAME INDEED!!

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by membranus: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2022
APC is already a failure, and failure is living in the same room with them. They need not search further.

Me wey don eating stop eating local rice 30 years ago, have started eating stone mixed rice again.

APC is Failure Pro Max.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by gambia(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
You guys are the capital FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by DesChyko: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
'No more room' more like it.

Failure ti take over everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by immortalmortal: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2022
You have been a failure for 7 years. APC has failed Nigeria. I pray you fail in the coming elections. Let your success/failure be directly proportional to the success/failure of Nigeria at the moment
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: We Have No Room For Failure by sayso: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defend Nigeria, Support Leaders, Tinubu, Buhari Urges Citizens / Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m / My Experience In Aba While On A Two Day Business Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.