Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo (38963 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by dododawa1: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Funny people
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Tinubuadvocate: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Well the person that currently occupied the seat is not anyway better than her.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by peacettw: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2022
The sheer gall of the woman.

Well, I am not in the least bit surprised. If I was in the business of politics, I would probably do the same-- render a half-baked apology and trust implicitly in the ability of the average Nigerian to develop short-term amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/obianos-wife-declares-senatorial-ambition-apologises-to-soludo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648685285
I am not in any way surprised at such dramatikos eironeia (dramatic simulated ignorance)! She's motivated by her peers in the senate. It is on an unofficial record that the Nigerian senate by default is populated with 80% of persons suffering from histrionic personality disorder.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by MPESA(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Mynd44:
As should be. Is it not Nigeria?

She must think she is Remi Tinubu

And what's different between her and Remi Tinubu .... Very insensitive of you, why are you trying to tribalize this now abeg make you Grow up..
You ain't the only moderator here jare ..

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by tnerro1(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
I for laugh but Nigeria is not a funny comedy anymore
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Nicho118(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2022
biloiroman:
cheesy is she joking? After slapping someone?
Really? and I thought she was the slapee and not the slaper
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Makinaki: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Wow, this woman's ambition is a slap in the face of the good people of Anambra North. Dead on arrival!

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by rajiedreez: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Rubbish and ingredient
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by hammer567: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2022
SHE WANT TO PEPPER BIANCA.

EVEN IF SHE WIN APGA TICKET, SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT THE OTHER ROOM.

PDP SHOULD GET READY TO COLLEC THE SENATE.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by olisaEze(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2022
She apologized to Soludo. She apologized to Ndigbo, she apologized to everyone in Africa except the lady sitting on her own jejely that she staggered drunkenly across a thousand miles to confront! You can dress a pig, powder, pamper and perch it on a throne and it will still walk off to roll in the mud. In all my life, I have never seen this sort of disgraceful First Lady, small wonder Willy was always in his cups!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by zoedew: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2022
She knows that the Nigerian society have shattered values so she’ll present her tattered life for election into the Senate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Sardauna24(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by zoedew: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:
She's only apologizing because someone compel her to and for her ambition ...

There is no any iota of remorse in her apology
Behold The Bear!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Faber(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Nigerian elections goes to highest bidders.

If her husband is interested, she is simply the incoming senator..Soo easy.

Nigerian elections is different from Anambra elections my guy. Anambra no be one my show like Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by koyyess: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Aunty bianca said her mouth was smelling whiskey.

Just look at the type of women that want to be in power. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by heniford2: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2022
This woman self cheesy
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by hush15: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/obianos-wife-declares-senatorial-ambition-apologises-to-soludo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648685285

Something tells me that this is just to
1. access authority to spite Bianca, obviously she knows that she was slappable because she was no longer a government-citizen.
2. realizing that her husband is no longer in power and probably not keen on any political position anytime soon, she feels vulnerable and less influential. so she is trying to tackle it as e dey hot, while she can still try some affluence before things get cold. As far as obiano is concerned, he is only interested in going back to his texas and enjoy his money.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Arysexy(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2022
For the fact that she omitted apologizing to the wife of our revered Ojukwu, her ambition is Dead on arrival.

The same party Ojukwu formed, is what you want to use for your political ambition and you disrespect the wife of the founder.

Ebele you are MAD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by DAYOODS(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by perdollar(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2022
This one go slap all her constituents, her colleagues and even d president
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by ClipHog: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Your only hope is in selling dope ma'am
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by 7Randall: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by woleabayo(f): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2022
radarada
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by derecho(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Na anambra chiefs go vote?
And if money will be all she needs, others don't have money abi? Stella Oduah was one-time minister of Aviation (if I'm not mistaken) and has been a senator for some time now.
By the way,Everything isn't money
Triangles1:
Yeye they smell.

I know people will troll, use vulgar language on her because she's not fit for that position but the moment she give money to Anambra chiefs case close.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by ahamonyeka(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
She has no shame at all for declaring for a seat at the senate after disgracing herself at soludo inauguration.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by membranus: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
kolafolabi:
Anyone thinking what I am thinking

What are you thinking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed / Abba Bichi Gets N90m Duplex As Gift - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.