Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo (38962 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by slowice(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
She should concentrate on her whiskey bottles and leave politics alone.... We ve enough political headaches as it stands and don't need to add another stupid "bianca'd" creature to add to our wahala now

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Zorbadezinc: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2022
olisaEze:
She apologized to Soludo. She apologized to Ndigbo, she apologized to everyone in Africa except the lady sitting on her own jejely that she staggered drunkenly across a thousand miles to confront! You can dress a pig, powder, pamper and perch it on a throne and it will still walk off to roll in the mud. In all my life, I have never seen this sort of disgraceful First Lady, small wonder Willy was always in his cups!

Obiano’s Wife is a big disgrace.
This shows dat she is a real gutter woman
They will give her bloody nose in Anambra.
Useless drunkards, both her and her husband

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by sandali: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Arysexy:
For the fact that she omitted apologizing to the wife of our revered Ojukwu, her ambition is Dead on arrival.

The same party Ojukwu formed, is what you want to use for your political ambition and you disrespect the wife of the founder.

Ebele you are MAD

Don’t mind the mad woman. She drunkenly left her seat to go and bully the wife of one of the founders of the Party that made her husband to be a governor . Now she want to use the same party to become a senator. Upon the fact that she is the most hated personality today in Anambra State?A woman who even abuse her husband in public. Mkpurummiri is her problem.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Freebills12: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Faber:
grin

Ebelechukwu Obiano is a dreamer. Who will vote a psychopath, a street urchin as a Senator.

For her mind she will unseat Princess Stella Oduah. Once she's give APGA ticket, Stella Oduah will just go to sleep, Princess Stella Oduah will beat her blue- black.

You see Uche Ekwunife and Stella Oduah, to wrestle power from these two women no be beans o. Ask Victor Umeh and co

Bro nothing much, just secure PDP ticket you are a senator. Anambra votes for PDP in every presidential election, so senators benefit from that...
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Drunkard...
Allow her go to the Senate, she drinks the more and act more stupid.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by ayo2008: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
The funny thing is that she may win
Anything goes for 9ja
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by kingyakos: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Anambra is not foolish
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
I would love Bianca Ojukwu to declare for same Sentorial district with Ebelechukwu Obiano to test popularity in the 2023 general election. I wonder whom she called her people in her statement.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by bryton2shot(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Why dis ppl no wan rest sef....to read news now dey cause me headache
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Alusiizizi(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Triangles1:
Yeye they smell.

I know people will troll, use vulgar language on her because she's not fit for that position but the moment she give money to Anambra chiefs case close.

This is Anambra state not Lagos.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by techWriter3: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
I know this woman must to wanna biancad one more moment
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Faber(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bro nothing much, just secure PDP ticket you are a senator. Anambra votes for PDP in every presidential election, so senators benefit from that...

But She's vying under APGA. Also know that Anambra votes people they like. So you don't know there is a Senator from YPP in Anambra State and another from PDP and another from APC. Anambra does not vote party...
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by manu1: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2022
THIS SHAMELESS WOMAN NOTORIOUSLY KNOWN
AS MADAM GOVERNOR DUE TO HER OVERBEARING
ATTITUDE IN THE STATE BARED HER BARE BUTTOCKS TO THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, DR NKEM OKEKE.

THIS IS A DOCUMENTED INCIDENT DAT EVERYBODY IN ANAMBRA IS AWARE OF.

AGBERO . NA SO SHE GO BARE HER NYASH ON THE FLOOR OF THE RED CHAMBER AT THE SENATE. I HATE STUPID DRUNKS, ESPECIALLY THE FEMALE ONES.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by BluntCrazeMan: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by warlordd(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Faber:
grin

Ebelechukwu Obiano is a dreamer. Who will vote a psychopath, a street urchin as a Senator.

For her mind she will unseat Princess Stella Oduah. Once she's give APGA ticket, Stella Oduah will just go to sleep, Princess Stella Oduah will beat her blue- black.

You see Uche Ekwunife and Stella Oduah, to wrestle power from these two women no be beans o. Ask Victor Umeh and co

Umeh will beat Ekwunife this time.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by wink2015(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY POLITICIAN TREAT AS DIRTY RAG.

THEY COME AND MISBEHAVE AND GET AWAY WITH THEIR ACTION.

THOSE WHO WANT TO STEAL THEY DARE THE LION TAIL TO STEAL.

THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU.

Who could have imagine that such a woman that disgrace herself about a fortnight ago will still come and show interest in politics.

BIANCA DEY WAIT FOR AM FOR FRONT.

Except she dare not vie for public office under APGA.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by warlordd(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Ladies & gentlemen, the days of Bianca is upon us now!

4 any small rubbish u do now, u go collect!

Lady Bianca launched it!
Will Smith confaam am!

u can collect 4rm any angle!
grin
You too fit collect your own even as u dey post this!

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Freebills12: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Faber:

But She's vying under APGA. Also know that Anambra votes people they like. So you don't know there is a Senator from YPP in Anambra State and another from PDP and another from APC. Anambra does not vote party...

YPP got his mandate from the court, rigging was massively involved. Odua was elected in the platform of PDP. Mark my words PDP for federal and APGA for state.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by maticar: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Faber:
grin

That is exactly why she will win

Nigerians vote in criminals, psychopaths, women beaters, drug Lords and addicts as their leaders

That's why she will win
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by warlordd(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
I wish her luck...but I doubt if APGA will give her that slot, maybe Soludo could make her a member of his cabinet.
What will she be doing in Soludo's cabinet since there won't be whisky for her to drink?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by ddeola: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
E b like say she never collect enough slaps. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Soulsymbol99: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Faber(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

YPP got his mandate from the court, rigging was massively involved. Odua was elected in the platform of PDP. Mark my words PDP for federal and APGA for state.

That's not the truth. YPP won on the election day. APGA also won, court gave it to PDP. APC was defection... Anambra voted PDP because Obi their son was Atiku running mate. Take it or leave it Anambra does not vote party.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by warlordd(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Her apologies won't be accepted until she publibly renounces Whisky drinking. We don't want someone who will started fighting at the senate after guzzling bottles and bottles of Whisky.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by chiedozie198100: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
so this woman really thinks soludo is ready to having to del with her as a senator i his tenure/

I'm sure he will plot her down fall.

mumu woman.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Benediction777: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2022
E be like shayo don clear for her eyes ooo

Winningbot:
I think this woman needs to be biancad one more time
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by ufuosman(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Winningbot:
I think this woman needs to be biancad one more time
a very hot one
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by ufuosman(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2022
kolafolabi:
Anyone thinking what I am thinking
what are u thinking?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by warlordd(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Her apologies won't be accepted until she puplicly renounces Whisky drinking. We don't want someone who will start fighting in the senate after guzzling bottles and bottles of Whisky.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by warlordd(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
I would love Bianca Ojukwu to declare for same Sentorial district with Ebelechukwu Obiano to test popularity in the 2023 general election. I wonder whom she called her people in her statement.

They are not in the same senatorial zone. Bianca is Anambra south, while she is north.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by omimigaius(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/obianos-wife-declares-senatorial-ambition-apologises-to-soludo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1648685285

I think it has become highly necessary that intending political office holders be tested of drug addictions and mental health before they are allowed to assume offices, including their family members. This collateral calamity would have been avoided before it happened.

If she's not a psycho case, she should have understood by now that the level of her global disgrace ought to put her away from politics for at least 20years, after she must have been certified OK by her psychiatric doctors and anti-drug dependence experts.
The whole symptoms are written allover her!!!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo by Carparts888(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
No its unfortunate it didn't reset her brain

Bianca please help with another slap grin

will smith how far?
Pele10:
That slap realy reset her brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President / Osogbo Bishop Protests Fuel Price Hike (photos) / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.