Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50233 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:
Three things I observed:

1. The brother is the biggest fool in the world. He so entitled, sounds so lazy and wants to eat his cake and have it. Make he go work! He has to learn to be independent!

2. The Nigerian Police are pawns for the elite class. Just imagine Annie sending the police to tow a vehicle for her. Isn't that the work of agbero!

3. Annie, for a truth, wants to be God and Man over everyone, and nobody should grow above her. If I were in her shoes, no matter the quarrel me and my sibling may have, I must create opportunities for them. I don't mean the incessant sending them money. I mean giving them contacts so they can grow too. Unfortunately, not because she has a social media presence should we forget to underscore the fact that she what she is!

What opportunity again? The guy has been given money for capital many times and he squanders it. This is a drug addict here. He needs rehab first!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by clefstone(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by CocaineLord(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
No one owes you anything in this evil world

16 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
This is the second of her brothers calling Annie out on social media
This same Annie has been called out by members of the Idibia family. Tuface's brother and sisters all despise her
This same Annie doesn't want Tuface to bond with his other kids not from her.
This same Annie made accusations against Brymo making Tuface fallout with his fellow musician.
Many other things about this lady is yet to come out. I pray Tuface's wealth empire remains stable till forever cos a wife like Annie would not continue when she stops getting what she is presently enjoying.
It is sad that when you wait so much for marriage, you end up marrying the wrong woman.

7 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Dimmatic(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
I have an uncle exactly like this, my uncle wouldn't let my late mum rest for 1 minute. His first child is 30yrs old and they all prefer to lazy about. We did everything for this man, but once the money finish, he will deny every thing. Money for business, Sponsoring his kids eduction, even when he told my parents that he want to venture into transport business, oga received money from my dad and disappear for weeks. The worst came when his first child joined cultism and his life was threatened, he ran to my village and my dad told him that he retired from work to rest and no shade a cultist, his father called my dad and said to him, whenever ur wife died, I will make sure that you and your kids will spend everything you have. To cut the story short, my mum died of kidney disease last year, my uncle made sure that we spent a lot of money before getting approval from my maternal home people. Am from imo state. One goat was suppose to be given to them but he insist on five big goats, he took 500k from us the children, reason we the children didn't go to my maternal home to cry and 200k was given to settle amala people (villagers).Ater the whole drama by him and his sons, he told my mum younger sister that she is next in line, that my mum was properly married both in church and traditional way and he acted that way, so she should start saving money now, to make it easier for her children

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Felixalex(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by carl90(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Wahala for who get matured sibling that can't take care of his or her responsiblity grin

6 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by vicshub(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2022
NA ONLY FOR NIGERIA PERSON WEY DEM THEY CALL WISDOM NO COME GET SENSE. WAHALA.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by tamdun: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
donbachi:
Her elder brother sylvester was the first to call her out and disowned her..now,her eldest brother.na she sabi.
Hnmmm
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Gregarri: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=motymop post=111521806]so this man has 2 legs and 2 hands yet still depending on his famous sister

Na very jonzing guy. The video con long na wetin dey vex me. If she no show you love, as a man you suppose lock up face your life. Oluwa wey bless Ochuko with block fit bless you pass with block and gravel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by oz4real83(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
motymop:
so this man has 2 legs and 2 hands yet still depending on his famous sister

here on nairaland, they say it is only women who are entitled but the reality is that many men in this country are also entitled.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:
Three things I observed:

1. The brother is the biggest fool in the world. He so entitled, sounds so lazy and wants to eat his cake and have it. Make he go work! He has to learn to be independent!

2. The Nigerian Police are pawns for the elite class. Just imagine Annie sending the police to tow a vehicle for her. Isn't that the work of agbero!

3. [s]Annie, for a truth, wants to be God and Man over everyone, and nobody should grow above her. If I were in her shoes, no matter the quarrel me and my sibling may have, I must create opportunities for them. I don't mean the incessant sending them money. I mean giving them contacts so they can grow too. Unfortunately, not because she has a social media presence should we forget to underscore the fact that she what she is![/s]

Pray,never to have such entitled Siblings then you will understand no matter the connection you clear or even handing jobs directly to them ,they will still mess it up

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by dalass(f): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!

He's even her elder brother.... Benefits boy! He get liver to born 3 pikins he cannot care for undecided

Orisirisi grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Born2Breed(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2022
We know Annie uses so what? If you are not a stupid brother why will you allow ur kid sister lure you to become an addict? Imagine oh! Big brother wey we suppose look up to.

She is your sister not your cashcow. Weak men everywhere turning themselves to leeches.

You are lucky you were not shot for stealing her car.

Go sort yourself out wisdom wey not wise. Washing dirty linen in public.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by back2sender: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2022
What kind of entitlement mentality is this, Wisdom is a stupid boy, yes i called him a boy becuase i know Annie whenshe was still in secondary school in Victoria Island Secondary School and this wisdom was a student as well. Annie has done so MUCH alot for him.
Wisdom should go and hustle outside just like any other man outside and stop been a parasite on Annie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by snoopz: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!

Goan collect simi from AGbaby and give 2baba na
Oni sokuso

6 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Bridget95(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:

you nailed it. I stopped watch cause it was disgusting. Why would a full grown man want his sister to be his benefactor and messiah on earth and also accused her of making him a drug junkie.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by BRATISLAVA: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Lazy red pill toxic over-entitled man. Imagine what he does to his exes.

9 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by wwwihy: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Drama every week

6 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by GloriousGbola: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Shey I no go comot festac like this? Na so so drug addict we dey breed for here

9 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by luizpippo(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:
Three things I observed:

3. Annie, for a truth, wants to be God and Man over everyone, and nobody should grow above her. If I were in her shoes, no matter the quarrel me and my sibling may have, I must create opportunities for them. I don't mean the incessant sending them money. I mean giving them contacts so they can grow too. Unfortunately, not because she has a social media presence should we forget to underscore the fact that she what she is!

Does that brother look like someone to be given opportunities?

He would destroy whatever relationship that opened up that opportunity in the first place.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by toujurs: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Ask4diva:
His speech is funny, I laughed at some point.. it is the entitlement for me ... Tho this story get as e be... Annie saying one thing her brother saying another undecided
Are women any different. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by treatise: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Hisbah21:
domestic issue,i will nt be involve

They know what they are doing : they want to increase social media traffic and by extension, revenues.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by nickxtra(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:
Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie
of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s
The Wisdom of a guy looks sick. I think I will advise Annie and husband to take him to a psychiatrist for proper examination and care

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Rubbiish(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:

Honestly @bold
To think he is even referring to his younger sister!

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by DRCIC(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Is the entitlement mentality for me.
Annie is not owing you, learn to fend for yourself.
If Annie died a long time ago, u will still survive bro. This is disgusting to say the least

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Bigchristo: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:
Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie
of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s
Ungrateful person you are living a free life with your children school fees being paid even house rent, dude what do you want in this your miserable life?

8 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by dododawa1: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2022
That Annie is issue woman
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2022
pocohantas:

What opportunity again? The guy has been given money for capital many times and he squanders it. This is a drug addict here. He needs rehab first!

There is nothing bad in showing love to a loved one. Businesses fail sometimes. If he is an addict, any crime rehabilitating the young man especially if you can afford it? This same Annie flaunted 50 Million to given to her by her hubby. What is wrong in helping your blood. The man said he was used as an errand boy by her. That is not fair.
Good people raise their families up when wealth comes. Take a look at Linda Ikeji, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Davido, Run Town, Burna Boy and a lots more of others. But greedy people use their breakthroughs to spite their family. Well life is full of lessons.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:
Three things I observed:

So easy to say undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Mooh247: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
shameless man

your younger sister for christ sake... even if she gives you stuff you should respectfully decline it as a man except its a gift with no sentiments attached

how will my younger sister and her husband cloth and feed me, and even pay for my childrens school fees

i'll rather stay in a room that i can afford and take my kids to a public school than live off another man.. especially an in law

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Son, Ayomide, On His 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.