Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50217 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kenearth50(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Every family with their own problem
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Atk1nson(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
pocohantas:

What opportunity again? The guy has been given money for capital many times and he squanders it. This is a drug addict here. He needs rehab first!

Whether he was given capital or not, the fact the guy is blaming his sister for not giving him a job or one of her cars for work is shocking.

If he had no sister, wont he find a way to work and feed his family.

Overly entitled fellow...even the elder bro for that matter

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Gamesmart: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
apatheticme:

As in!!

Fake ass entitled wimps posing as Alfa Mails to disturb our social space of how women don't have any money to give to men!

BTW
I'm sure Gamesmart abi na Gaysmart sef would be quiet on such a thread. Mumu boy!

Man of her household, why are you trying to expose yourself again?

I just went to watch the video, and within the first 30 seconds of watching the guy, I was already forming the opinion that all is not well with him just by watching his rocking back and forth movement. I concluded either he is mentally-ill or he is a druggie.

And lo and behold, he soon mentioned he takes drugs.

Now, based on the lessons I gave you yesterday, do you think it shows high IQ to use a drughead as a general representation of Nigerian men? Does that sound logical, factual and makes sense in your head.

Answer and try not to be senseless.

Hint: Don't be a woman and use "the exception, minority or self to make a general rule".

https://www.nairaland.com/7047493/why-there-many-single-guys/16#111476459

Simps, Bratislava and DoctorOlasDesk, report here to support your deity's nonsense and illogical opinion and get the validation of your masculinity for today.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by derecho(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kikikiki... You see wetin I dey talk? The "finishing" would quickly wane and all the focus will return on Annie.
You know why? People no too know the guy.
Na Annie go use head carry the mess.

Those Aproko on TV go help her dissect her family.Soon some family secrets will start coming out.They'd draw in those that were not involved...

Me I'm learning everyday o.There are usually times as humans,you just want to prove a point but I have learnt that "a wise man keeps his tongue...keeps a matter till the right time...and that Silence doesn't mean weakness"

Proverbs 29:11
A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards
Chidi2022:
No body wants to kill wisdom..... Even me as a female, i can't take half of what he claimed in the hands of Annie...If he doesn't work with annie, will he die... We resign from toxic workplaces and look for some where else... Annie is not a saint... From all her call outs, you will know she get for body...let him leave her and look for somewhere else to work , God will bless the work of his hands... This guy may be destined for greatness, i hope he doesn't lose it while running after Annie's crumbs... He needs to man up and forget about annie.... A man no suppose dey live with fear....

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Glamouzpeter(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Must it be brought to the media
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Charly68: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na drug dey kill the guy, the lady should have just remain silent .. drug addicts are not normal .. give them the whole world they would ruin it

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ballydankkf: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wizzy Abi weytin them call you sef, Oga go and stand on your own jor must you depends on your kid sis to feed?
You took car that is not yours and you are here complaining about it.
2face is really trying to be dealing with you and your sister
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by AfroAgroPower: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

The Truth is that Many Men in The World Are Very Irresponsible and Have Built A Very Bad Sense of Entitlement tied to One or More Women They Know.

Many Men do not provide any Economical Importance to Humanity. They prefer to DEPEND on Either Their Wives, Mothers, Girlfriends etc.

Many Men have built their Capacity in Emotionally Blackmailing Women because they Understand How Emotionally Weak WOMEN Are.

We need Nations of Economically Productive, Strong Willing and Action Oriented Men for The World to Get Things Right like God Almighty wants.

This is not just a problem of Most Nigerian Men; it is a very big problem of the World.

Africans and People of The World generally needs The RIGHT Spiritual and Financial Enlightenment.

*ENLIGHTENMENT* Supersedes *EDUCATION*.

ENLIGHTENMENT is The PURE TRUTH.

EDUCATION Acts Like A PERCEIVED or PACKAGED TRUTH.

Men and Women of The World are Supposed To Live A Life of Spiritual and Financial Freedom because of The Abundance That The Scriptures already Mandated We Dominate Over.

Genesis 9:7 says:

"Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it, and have dominion …"

As You can SEE; This Scriptural Verse already Assures Us of Our Potentials to Multiply and SUBDUE The Earth.

However; We cannot SUBDUE The Earth if We don't REPLENISH It.

Many People do not REPLENISH The Earth; Hence They Live in Spiritual and Financial Poverty.

They Make Their Spiritual And Financial Poverty Tougher for Themselves even as They MULTIPLY without Having The Mentality to REPLENISH The Earth.

What Does REPLENISHING The Earth have to Do with Your Spiritual and Financial Freedom ?

Well; Now The Answers To This Question is What Distinguishes ENLIGHTENMENT from EDUCATION.

However;

The PURE TRUTH To This Question is That REPLENISHING THE EARTH Means ENGAGING IN THE AGRICULTURE of Growing Plants and Animals for Us To Subdue and Dominate Over.

This Simple Instruction is necessary for The Advancement of The Kingdom of God on Earth.

As You can see;
The Scripture already gives THE EASY SOLUTION to The Issue of Financial Stagnancy, Backwardness and The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation.

However; People continue to Suffer Themselves because They Lack Knowledge.

For instance;

In Africa; Many People do absurd things like killing other Human Beings for the purpose of Making Money.

Many people are involved in Armed Robbery, Kidnapping and other Evils for The sake of Making Money.

This is because They are being MANIPULATED and MISEDUCATED by Their DEVIL.

Many Christians remain Financially Poor because They also Lack UNDERSTANDING as a Result of Their Spiritual Poverty.

So Here is The TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT That The Bible Reveals in Genesis 9:7 :

No Matter Your Occupation in Life; No Matter What You Do; Engage in Agriculture. Engage in The Agriculture of Growing Foods and Rearing Animals so that There will be no Famine in The Land.

If We as Humans don't Build Upon This Mentality which The Scriptures Mandate; We will continue to Experience More Societal Decay in The World which will not Lead To The Advancement of The Kingdom of God.

This is The 21st Century; We are in BEST of Times to Achieve Our Kingdom Advancement Goals than Any Other Time that have Passed Away.

To Achieve Spiritual and Financial Prosperity which We Need; We Must Seek First The Kingdom of God (Mathew 6:33) and Engage in Agriculture and Other Dominions (Genesis 9:7).

Below, I have Compiled 6 Resources That Will Contribute To The Spiritual and Financial Enlightenment of People Providing Them with Clear Directions of How They can Achieve Spiritual and Financial Freedom without HASSLE.

No Matter Anything You Do; Begin Your Day with The Foundation of God so that All That You Do For That Day shall be Prosperous.

This is another Simple Principle of The Scriptures.

I've Titled The Financial Aspect of Wealth Creation as The FINANCIAL VOWELS of Wealth which includes:

"A,E,I,O,U...."

So; Below are Insightful Solutions To Contribute To The Spiritual and Financial Elevation of Everyone no matter Your Present Country of Residence.

For The Improvement of Your Spirituality and The Advancement of The Kingdom of God: Go Here: ����

https://www.nairaland.com/7053879/living-faith-church-covenant-hour

For Your Financial Freedom: Take Life as Easy as The Financial Vowels of Wealth: A,E,I,O,U :

A:

Agriculture: Go Here ����

https://www.nairaland.com/6954517/whats-price-update-palm-oil

E:

E-Commerce & E-Currencies Enlightenment Empowerment: ( case scenario: Crypto Arbitrage Profitable Tradings): Go Here ����

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

I:

Importation : Go Here ����

https://www.nairaland.com/7045751/solutions-africa-worry-no-more-business

O

On Orientation : (One of The Best Investment To Consider in Nigeria): Go Here ����

https://www.nairaland.com/6838916/one-best-investment-consider-nigeria

U:

Unionism: (26 Days of Uniting To Alleviate The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria).

https://www.nairaland.com/6951148/day-1-addressing-poverty-nigeria

To Your Success,

~ Messiah.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by specialbobby(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
This one Nah family matter I no fit chuck mouth
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Ivanspring(f): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chidi2022:
That dog theory is for the old testament... In this new testament, if a dog bites, don't only bite back... Kill the dog and use it to do pepper soup...Stipid dog.

Thank you for this response.

See how some people speak when they're not the ones wearing the shoes.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by edosignature(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Entitlement mentality is so disgusting.

I bought houses through Mortgage some years back & still paying till date, but when siblings come around they will never understand your pain & explanation. Some of them eat & dress well than you do but because you decided to spend prudently & priorities your children & wife over all things they call you names..

At times I pay my brother children school fees & even send money to his wife & himself, but the day they ask you & you fail to give you become & instant evil to them.

My family is one of the many reasons I've not bought a car till date.

I've chosen to invest in properties, my children education & my wife as she has been a greater joy to me.

Being a landlord of houses is a greater joy than staying in a rented apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MCastle: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Go find work lazy Man
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by BRATISLAVA: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
kayperry:
q

what as redpill got to do with this matter, naa weytin dey pain person dey plenty pass for his/her submission undecided

He's red pill. Or don't you remember his statements when she was having trouble in her marriage? Today he's back to lick her crumbs and complain.

Why reference to the red pill? You're responding, so the effect is guaranteed. Aren't you red pilled after all?

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by colizee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Why you come dey stress person with the useless beep sound?....

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kay29000(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hes the same person that disowned her,why not talk about his brainless entitlement mentality

He's not the same one... That one is older than this wisdom guy, and he has dreads.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Pacyrus(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Junkie cry
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by otipoju(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Shut up ,no one asked you ....

We have seen you. Oya close the door on your way out.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by lala45: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
adecz:

Yes I agree with you cos she is always in the news for something bad.
She is not the only one married to a celebrity

❗️It's now clear that Annie really
has a problem... ☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Adgraced: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
This guy needs serious counselling first. A lot is wrong with his sense of reasoning. Though Annie get her own for body, but this guy needs help not just financial help alone. How can one even be lured to hard drugs to the extent of being an addict by your own junior sister?!!! Its the 3 innocent kids I pity.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kay29000(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
Ungrateful person you are living a free life with your children school fees being paid even house rent, dude what do you want in this your miserable life?

He's a junkie. That's how they are. They need to take him to rehab.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Bigchristo: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
kay29000:

He's a junkie. That's how they are. They need to take him to rehab.
I agree with you, mainly looking at the guy someone can tell he needs rehabilitation

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Amazinggrace71: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
donbachi:
Her elder brother sylvester was the first to call her out and disowned her..now,her eldest brother.na she sabi.
Her parents simply raised a bunch of entitlement mentality kids.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Prokaryote: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maximeo:

Are they Igbos?
Wisdom wife is fro.Imo state if you watch the video and he kept making babies without doing the right thing...if that woman die under his custody (God forbid) he go pay double and marry her properly before any burial....
That boy is a good example of irresponsibility

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by apatheticme(f): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gamesmart:

I just went to watch the video, and within the first 30 seconds of watching the guy, I was already forming the opinion that all is not well with him just by watching his rocking back and forth movement. I concluded either he is mentally-ill or he is a druggie.

And lo and behold, he soon mentioned he takes drugs.

Now, based on the lessons I gave you yesterday, do you think it shows high IQ to use a drughead as a general representation of Nigerian men? Does that sound logical, factual and makes sense in your head.

Answer and try not to be senseless.

Hint: Don't be a woman and use "the exception, minority or self to make a general rule".

https://www.nairaland.com/7047493/why-there-many-single-guys/16#111476459

Simps, Bratislava and DoctorOlasDesk, report here to support your deity's nonsense and illogical opinion and get the validation of your masculinity for today.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ufotunang: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Their problems...wetin concern me
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Pootle: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
why is there family problem always in the public, i blame 2baba wyf cos na she start am

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Gamesmart: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
apatheticme:

Woman of Nairaland Forum, Confused Alfa Gay Chief of Simps; calling people who can feed you Simps, continue wallowing in your folly, body go tell you soon!

Your hatred for women will consume you, basically!!

Ciao!

And, again, you don't make sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see how logic, facts and making sense will always win over your arguments? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are too used to your docile husband accepting your stuuupid arguments and being to feminine to challenge you to the point you have not shapened your debating logic. grin grin grin grin grin

Bratislava and DoctorOlasDesk, come and tell her what she just said is one of the best arguments you have ever heard in your lives. cheesy

Secretaries of the Simp Alliance. grin

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kayperry: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He's red pill. Or don't you remember his statements when she was having trouble in her marriage? Today he's back to lick her crumbs and complain.

Why reference to the red pill? You're responding, so the effect is guaranteed. Aren't you red pilled after all?

by "effect" you mean mentions rite, next time just shirt up nd post ... i'm just a man while redpill is a dose kindly adhere to corrections
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gamesmart:

And, again, you don't make sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see how logic, facts and making sense will always win over your arguments? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are too used to your docile husband accepting your stuuupid arguments and being to feminine to challenge you to the point you have not shapened your debating logic. grin grin grin grin grin

Bratislava and DoctorOlasDesk, come and tell her what she just said is one of the best arguments you have ever heard in your lives. cheesy

Secretaries of the Simp Alliance. grin
S

There are days I have even weeks to play morning till night on the forum. Not this period. Lai lai. Good luck !
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by OdenKelechi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Swaelyf:
like she doesnt have bills to pay too

I taya o.....everybody's got bills to pay, bills be choking people these days. last thing anybody needs is an entitled piece of shit on their neck

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kokoA(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dimmatic:
I have an uncle exactly like this, my uncle wouldn't let my late mum rest for 1 minute. His first child is 30yrs old and they all prefer to lazy about. We did everything for this man, but once the money finish, he will deny every thing. Money for business, Sponsoring his kids eduction, even when he told my parents that he want to venture into transport business, oga received money from my dad and disappear for weeks. The worst came when his first child joined cultism and his life was threatened, he ran to my village and my dad told him that he retired from work to rest and no shade a cultist, his father called my dad and said to him, whenever ur wife died, I will make sure that you and your kids will spend everything you have. To cut the story short, my mum died of kidney disease last year, my uncle made sure that we spent a lot of money before getting approval from my maternal home people. Am from imo state. One goat was suppose to be given to them but he insist on five big goats, he took 500k from us the children, reason we the children didn't go to my maternal home to cry and 200k was given to settle amala people (villagers).Ater the whole drama by him and his sons, he told my mum younger sister that she is next in line, that my mum was properly married both in church and traditional way and he acted that way, so she should start saving money now, to make it easier for her children
and una never begin plan how to poison the bastard?
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by dammyllare(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am not surprised, families with load of entitlement.
So many in my home front too...
Imagine an elder brother asking that I send my car to home state from Lag just so he to take to a function in Kogi state with friends.

Imagine an elder brother who picks my wife's car at will, use anyhow and return it damaged.

Imagine a younger brother who I serviced a certain percentage of his wedding, employed him, feed him, transport him daily to work and share part of my gains with him traveling every month not using more than 3wks at work for over a year yet squander my funds at any opportunity.

The last straw was when he woke up, told me he would travel that day and I refused him telling him he has no right to travel at will knowing he works for someone. Warned him if he traveled he shouldn't bother returning thinking he has a job. Lo n behold he traveled and came back thinking it is business as usual. Well, told him to his face he has been sacked, cursed me and said I had done nothing for him.

Family might be the biggest downfall of an African!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Dancing In Her Kitchen In London -( Pics/vid) / Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Ali Baba Does The 'Faint Dance' Inside His Car. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.