Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down (1667 Views)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / Breaking : Nnewi South Secretariat Bombed By Unknown Gun Men- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by AfricanColumbus: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Gunmen burn down Nnewi South LGA Headquarters in the early hours of today.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-gunmen-kill-one-burn-anambra-council-secretariat/

Lalasticlala

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Sergio101(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Why nah embarassed

It's about time we bounce back.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by heniford2: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Soludo has click the wrong botton i expect him to be smart in this IPOB/ESN stuff but going to school does not guarantee
common sense undecided unknown gunman/DSS will start taking stage in Anambra which is bad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by oilykid(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Soludo has click the wrong botton i expect him to be smart in this IPOB stuff but going to school does not guarantee
common sense undecided
So we have all agreed that ipob is the one carrying out those carnages and killings in igboland..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by AfricanColumbus: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by cherishmichael: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2022
What is the meaning of this na, is it lack of job that causes a man to just get up in the morning and decide to do evil, or what!??

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Odin13: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Igbos should burn igbo land and blame Buhari

Sense no Dey

Simeon ekpa Dey destroy Anambra State while his ebony sate remains peaceful

Sense don Dey lack for igboland walahi

And how foolishly the blame the government

Soludo the find Solution.. igbo people from other state they attack am .. to remember what happened in imo state ..

Imagine coming from igbos wey used to have sense

Adadike am sorry jare ..

Used to think is government

Now we know is Ekpa all along

Fvck ESN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Sergio101:
Why nah embarassed

It's about time we bounce back.

It was done by Fulani herdsmen and DSS.

It is remaining NIA to complete the burning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by heniford2: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

So we have all agreed that ipob is the one carrying out those carnages and killings in igboland..
i do not say so did they attacks claimed to be IPOB ?? am asking you
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Alexpre11: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Very Dangerous people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by oilykid(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
i do not say so did they attacks claimed to be IPOB ?? am asking you
Read your first post again.. lets keep pretending that everything is alright in the east while we igbos are ones destroying the east and putting the blame on buhari and DSS when we know those committing those things.
What is happening in the north will become a child's play to what will happen in the east..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by orikoku: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Congratulations to my brother's in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Nigerialabalaba: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Dem own don cast finish. Sebi dem burn Amuwo Odofin LGA and afterwards, dem neva stop burning iboland after Lasgidi people cast spell on dem.
D spell no go clear until dem go 6ft below d ground. Jatijati terrorist wey dem own don cast patapata.Shiorr
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Prince081: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Restructuring is the only way out of the mess we find ourselves in as Nigerians. Our collective decision of who becomes the president of Nigeria in 2023 will determine a lot hence getting your PVC, voting and guarding your votes jealously is the least you can do. We all cannot go to Canada with all our relatives and loved ones hence the need to stay back and fight for the soul of Nigeria
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by adekolaelect(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
A land slide achievement for Ipob at least they all always happy for Destructions and unrest in Nigeria.

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by nzeobi(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Acc no: 2121877749
Bank: UBA
acc name: Hammed Ayobami

This guy is a scammer, a nairalander and his number is +234 703 992 9581
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:
Soludo has click the wrong botton i expect him to be smart in this IPOB/ESN stuff but going to school does not guarantee
common sense undecided unknown gunman/DSS will start taking stage in Anambra which is bad undecided
SUPPORTING DESTRUCTION INDIRECTLY IS A CRIME AGAINST YOUR MAKER,CONDAMN EVIL WHEN YOU SEE IT,STOP PROMOTING SENSELESS VIOLENCE OF DEMON POSSESSED PPL. undecidedYOU DONT BURN YA FATHER'S HOUSE because YOU HATE BUHARI. ILLITRACY IS THE BANE OF IGBO YOUTHS OF TODAY DOING THIS SHIT. DO YOU SEE OJUKWU'S SON DOIN SUCH SHITT OR BIANCA'S KID KILLING FOR YA IPOD. YOU POOR PPL WRITING SHIT HERE, ARE YOU THINKING AT ALL?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by AfricanColumbus: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Kingsley1000(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
heniford2:

Unknown Gunmen Set Nnewi South Headquarters Ablaze.
How did we get to this level of madness in southeast?
The Nnewi South LGA Headquarters at Ukpor, was set ablaze last night
and one of the security officers attached to the office was killed by
Unknown Gunmen.
This is condemnable.
We are not a propel of violence, destroying the little infrastructure we
have and killing our own people.
We must all come together to stop this.
It's obvious that ndi Igbo lacked unity & hate each other....the betrayal
we experienced during the 1967 to 1970 civil war is still a child's play
to what we might experience today if care is not taken..No body is
talking about the hoodlums that have hijacked the struggle and start
destroying our infrastructures and destroying the lives of our people.
Soludo should exterminate these miscreants destroying our land hiding
under the umbrella of ipob
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Kingsley1000(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SUPPORTING DESTRUCTION INDIRECTLY IS A CRIME AGAINST YOUR MAKER,CONDAMN EVIL WHEN YOU SEE IT,STOP PROMOTING SENSELESS VIOLENCE OF DEMON POSSESSED PPL. undecidedYOU DONT BURN YA FATHER'S HOUSE because YOU HATE BUHARI. ILLITRACY IS THE BANE OF IGBO YOUTHS OF TODAY DOING THIS SHIT. DO YOU SEE OJUKWU'S SON DOIN SUCH SHITT OR BIANCA'S KID KILLING FOR YA IPOD. YOU POOR PPL WRITING SHIT HERE, ARE THINKING AT ALL?

They are destroying our people's property, government infrastructure, killing our people just to spite the FG and Buhari cheesy

Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SUPPORTING DESTRUCTION INDIRECTLY IS A CRIME AGAINST YOUR MAKER,CONDAMN EVIL WHEN YOU SEE IT,STOP PROMOTING SENSELESS VIOLENCE OF DEMON POSSESSED PPL. undecidedYOU DONT BURN YA FATHER'S HOUSE because YOU HATE BUHARI. ILLITRACY IS THE BANE OF IGBO YOUTHS OF TODAY DOING THIS SHIT. DO YOU SEE OJUKWU'S SON DOIN SUCH SHITT OR BIANCA'S KID KILLING FOR YA IPOD. YOU POOR PPL WRITING SHIT HERE, ARE YOU THINKING AT ALL?
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Kingsley1000(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
If Soludo want to be successful in government let him pretend not be Igbo for a while like Wike of Rivers state, if not his fellow Igbo called unknown gunmen will destabilize his government

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Anaerobi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Anambra Youth Needs to wake up and stop all this rubbish.

That was how it started in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Kingsley1000(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Anaerobi:
Anambra Youth Needs to wake up and stop all this rubbish.

That was how it started in the North.

They are not from Anambra bro.
These are touts from the neighbouring state
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Anaerobi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kingsley1000:

They are not from Anambra bro.
These are touts from the neighbouring state

I understand bro. Even if they are from Chad Bro. They should learn to mobilize themselves, block every exist.

Last Robbery attack in Edo, every exist was blocked... It will help a little.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by adadike(f): 2:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Odin13:

Sense no Dey

Soludo the find Solution.. igbo people from other state they attack am .. to remember what happened in imo state ..

Adadike am sorry jare ..

Fvck ESN
it's well dear. It's good it's happening now so that people will believe me. I used to be a very good follower and supporter of MNK on this forum until God opened my eyes . I tried my best in sensitizing you all but no one believed me. I decided to keep quiet so that you all can start seeing things for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by OnionBandit(f): 6:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Odin13:

Sense no Dey

Adadike am sorry jare ..

Fvck ESN
Proves how much of a fool you are. How can the killings be carried out by the government and the people of the state be cheering the perpetrators of the act up?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Odin13: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2022
adadike:
it's well dear. It's good it's happening now so that people will believe me. I used to be a very good follower and supporter of MNK on this forum until God opened my eyes . I tried my best in sensitizing you all but no one believed me. I decided to keep quiet so that you all can start seeing things for yourself

Thank you dear. cool

I appreciate now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by 1860xi: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
Proves how much of a fool you are. How can the killings be carried out by the government and the people of the state be cheering the perpetrators of the act up?
[/s]
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Akponmfet: 3:25am On Apr 02, 2022
All the security agencies in the East should be withdrawn with immediate effect, let the Biafran fools finish eachother.
Re: Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down by Tomek09(m): 4:31am On Apr 02, 2022
heniford2:
You are right, they will now be daring him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Fayose Has To Say About Igbos/peter Obi Presidency / APC Convention: How The Delegates May Vote / I Am Beginning To Get Sceptical For The Push For Southern President By The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.