Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nairaland Is Addictive - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Is Addictive (145 Views)

Be Addictive To Positive Quotes / Which Of These Site Are Addictive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Addictive by Tobies: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
GoodMorning my fellow nairalanders. ..This topic is a survey i have personally researched on over the years ..not just on me but a few random people i experimented on ..
I joined nairaland 2016 september ..before then i used to be a chronic naijaloadedboy. (Ps no shade or beef on any other social website). Its just a casual experiment..

Nairaland really offers alot and since i joined i barely go a full straight two hrs without checking nairaland..the platform is easy to access and nairaland is very well updated

Reasons why NL is addictive

1) the website frontpage- its very comprehensive and direct

2) there are every topic to suit you or your preference
3)Nairalanders. -Nairalanders are very funny although some can be insensitive but nairalanders comment are what some set of people like my girlfriend come here to see
4) i have introduced nairaland to 3close people ..and they barely go a day without checking nairaland.
5)Nairaland warns of graphic image
6) the website is fast and not prone to crashes or bug
7)Politics-Nairalanders are very very good when it comes to nigerian politics ..infact this website has one of the most intellectual set of people

Pls help push this to fp

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Addictive by obiekunie01: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Tobies:
GoodMorning my fellow nairalanders. ..This topic is a survey i have personally researched on over the years ..not just on me but a few random people i experimented on ..
I joined nairaland 2016 september ..before then i used to be a chronic naijaloadedboy. (Ps no shade or beef on any other social website). Its just a casual experiment..

Nairaland really offers alot and since i joined i barely go a full straight two hrs without checking nairaland..the platform is easy to access and nairaland is very well updated

Reasons why NL is addictive

1) the website frontpage- its very comprehensive and direct

2) there are every topic to suit you or your preference
3)Nairalanders. -Nairalanders are very funny although some can be insensitive but nairalanders comment are what some set of people like my girlfriend come here to see
4) i have introduced nairaland to 3close people ..and they barely go a day without checking nairaland.
5)Nairaland warns of graphic image
6) the website is fast and not prone to crashes or bug
7)Politics-Nairalanders are very very good when it comes to nigerian politics ..infact this website has one of the most intellectual set of people

Pls help push this to fp

which stupid intellectuals?? this site that is full of yeye jagbajantic bigotted tribalists and hatters!

am sure you have not heard of quora. go there and see advanced intellects everywhere!
Re: Nairaland Is Addictive by Tobies: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
They are the ones i called insensitive
Re: Nairaland Is Addictive by Tobies: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
obiekunie01:

which stupid intellectuals?? this site that is full of yeye jagbajantic bigotted tribalists and hatters!

am sure you have not heard of quora. go there and see advanced intellects everywhere!
They are the ones i called insensitive

(1) (Reply)

Amazingtalker / Influence Of Outdoor Advertising On The Consumers/visitors Patronage Of Shoprite / Preparing For Competitive Exams – Tips To Help You Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.