Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth (4527 Views)

Gunmen Attack Maternity Hospital, Killed Babies, 12 Mothers, Nurses In Afghan / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatlinda:
So sorry....your child will make it alive in Jesus name Amen.

Amen
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
MorningStar233:
Jesus Christ!!! What manner of nonsense is this? Sue the damn hospital..who does that...in any hospital before you even register for Antenatal you must bring 1 pint of blood...these ones no get anything at all, and if you ask these hospitals alot of questions they get angry and start acting stupid...sue the baggers

No single ambulance �, can u imagine
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
Very scary....take heart boss

Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by MorningStar233: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
scantee:

No single ambulance �, can u imagine

Kai God, they are useless I swear, that's y some relatives have no chill with hospitals, once they see that their person is not well attended to they start chaos straight up..

3 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by silibaba: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
scantee:
Good morning family, I am really heartbroken now, My wife died at MEADVILLE GLOBAL HEALTH CENTER (HOSPITAL) N0 1 Bashiru Street, off Lateef Adegboyega Street, Ago Palace Way Okota.

We just got married 10 months ago, she took in, she was undergoing Antenatal in onitsha Anambra State for about 5 months, and later came down to Lagos to stay with my elder sister so she can be looking after her since I am not in town.

My sister's friend a nurse, asked them to come and register in a hospital where she is working, probably for a referral bonus from the hospital.

She was undergoing Antenatal in the hospital till on Sunday 28th March 2022, she did all scan and test requires of her and everything was perfect.

On Sunday noon 28th March she chatted me up that water dropped off her leg so she called the hospital to inform them, they asked her to come over to the hospital, on getting there, they induce her to speed up Labour.

After hours of trying to push no way, over 10 hours my wife already got so weak and tired, my sister called me around 11pm that they want to carry out CS on her, I was like something they supposed to have done since instead of suffering her.

Around 2am they call me on phone that she needs blood, mind you I was in Enugu while all these was happening.

The hospital don't have any blood bank no ambulance, I started looking for an uber to take my sister to General Hospital Isolo to go get blood at that mid night.

I succeeded in getting the blood about 5pts

Around 3am they called me that they want to cut off her womb that she is bleeding, I was shocked because this is her first child she is 28yrs old, I asked them is that only way of her surviving they said is 50-50 just to see if the bleeding will stop.

They ended the call and later call back I should buy more blood instead let them try something, around 3:30am my sister went to get more blood.

Around 6am Monday morning 29th March I called that I want to speak with her, they said I should wait for 20 mins that they dressing her up to move her to ward.

I kept calling, I called my elder sister she told me she don't understand what they are doing, that they doctor they hired to carry out the CS has left but the hospital is calling him back to come that there is complications, he came back and open my wife back for the second time, my wife was already tired due to the pains she was passing through, they started operating her again to correct the errors.

Unfortunately she couldn't make it back, she died, they removed the baby boy though but the baby didn't cry due to prolonged Labour, he drank lots of water and blood.

I rushed down to Enugu Airport and board a flight down to Lagos, getting to the hospital I found my wife lifeless body in one old looking operation room.

I was so heartbroken, they gave me exorbitant bill to pay before I could carry her dead body, over 500k.

Right now I took my son to another hospital, he is under ICU now, we are doing different kinds of scans, test, Xray and co, he is using oxygen at moment.

The bills is excess, I am just hoping he can survive.

I need justice for my wife �

Please pardon all my bad write ups, I am totally down in the hospital as I type this.

@mod please help me push to the front page, help me tag the necessary authorities to go to that hospital.

Because from the story I am hearing they ar fond such actions.

Pls house help me out

Very painful. Next time always use a general hospitals. All these private hospitals are quacks.

The almost killed my elder sister too during childbirth last year. Thanks God she survived it.

I pray you son survive.

3 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by LILTJAY: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Igbo people with lagosna 5&6
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by StarryV(f): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
I just can't stop shedding tears after reading this. This is a very terrible experience. No matter how much you try to explain, I know no one would be able to understand the depth of your pain. A marriage that's less than a year. I can only imagine the pain my fellow woman went through just to be a mother.
Please take heart sir. My prayers are with you. I pray God avenges your wife's death. I'm equally heartbroken. Quick recovery to your son. May his life be a great consolation to you. I know he'll always remind of this ugly experience. It's well sir. Please take heart.

4 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sorry for your loss rip to her

1 Like

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by Nekky5(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
This is so sad!!!! but take heart and be strong for your son. He will survive!!

1 Like

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by esthel(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Very useless hospital, they still collected 500,000 after their negligence. Sue them they must pay, its just unfortunate that the dead can't be brought back to life

3 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
StarryV:
I just can't stop shedding tears after reading this. This is a very terrible experience. No matter how much you try to explain, I know no one would be able to understand the depth of your pain. A marriage that's less than a month. I can only imagine the pain my fellow woman went through just to be a mother.
Please take heart sir. My prayers are with you. I pray God avenges your wife's death. I'm equally heartbroken. Quick recovery to your son. May his life be a great consolation to you. I know he'll always remind of this ugly experience. It's well sir. Please take heart.

Thanks much
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nekky5:
This is so sad!!!! but take heart and be strong for your son. He will survive!!

Thanks much
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
scantee:

I wish i was around her at least �, I have not seen my wife for 4 months due to project I was handling, I was expecting to take leave immediately she puts to bed. I am really heartbroken �, she don't deserve to die in such pains, tears full her eyes when I opened her eyes
move on bro. You can't fight this hospital people. May her soul RIP..
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by wiseone28: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sad

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by Anieke77(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
scantee:

I wish i was around her at least �, I have not seen my wife for 4 months due to project I was handling, I was expecting to take leave immediately she puts to bed. I am really heartbroken �, she don't deserve to die in such pains, tears full her eyes when I opened her eyes
bros take heart . Go for a good legal firm to take this matter up

1 Like

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by suzzyrims: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
God will console you bro
Go on Twitter and put the story up
Tag aprokodoctor and segalinks and see how far this goes

2 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
suzzyrims:
God will console you bro
Go on Twitter and put the story up
Tag aprokodoctor and segalinks and see how far this goes

I don't use Twitter bro, so sad, I wish you guys can help me do the Tagging
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by yinkeys(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2022
scantee:

I don't use Twitter bro, so sad, I wish you guys can help me do the Tagging
This is annoying.
Careless hospital
So sad and sorry for your loss.
Better you create a twitter account to do it.
That’s where people go to cry for justice sometimes

4 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by nirwaarun: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Now, treatment for IUI, PCOS, and IVF problems is available at the best IVF Centre in Punjab. The childless couple can conceive a child in a natural way by getting the right treatments. Infertility occurs as one of the major health problems nowadays, it can be treated by advanced treatment approaches. You can also discuss your IVF problem with us.
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
yinkeys:

This is annoying.
Careless hospital
So sad and sorry for your loss.
Better you create a twitter account to do it.
That’s where people go to cry for justice sometimes

Alright sir
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by Layormiii(f): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
nirwaarun:
Now, treatment for IUI, PCOS, and IVF problems is available at the best IVF Centre in Punjab. The childless couple can conceive a child in a natural way by getting the right treatments. Infertility occurs as one of the major health problems nowadays, it can be treated by advanced treatment approaches. You can also discuss your IVF problem with us.
read the room bro, wtf embarassed undecided

7 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by rezzy: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
scantee:
Pls people let me know the steps to take �

So sorry for your loss.
God will heal your son.

3 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
rezzy:

So sorry for your loss.
God will heal your son.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by Asabe4(f): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is really sad!! embarassed

Can't even imagine the pain she went through.

May God confort you and heal your son.
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by Whois(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sorry your loss, your son will survive. The management of that hospital are heartless, To imagine they still charged you 500k upon their carelessness angry. Some health challenges are better handled by government health center. It is better to go to Primary health care center for delivery than going to private hospital that are looking for patient they will charge high fees,any little delay in delivery they'll opt for surgery. Just last month I spent 25k at health center For delivery. Imagine how much we would have paid if we went to a private hospital

1 Like

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by 1F30M4(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is just too much to bear, the hospital management should be sued for gross incompetence & negligence. I'm deeply sorry for your loss, please take heart. May God comfort & strengthen you and your family. Your son will make it out of the ICU alive, the Lord will provide all you'll need to take good care of him, he will be a source of joy to you and the entire family.

2 Likes

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Asabe4:
This is really sad!! embarassed

Can't even imagine the pain she went through.

May God confort you and heal your son.

The pain was much � �
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by scantee(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
1F30M4:
This is just too much to bear, the hospital management should be sued for gross incompetence & negligence. I'm deeply sorry for your loss, please take heart. May God comfort & strengthen you and your family. Your son will make it out of the ICU alive, the Lord will provide all you'll need to take good care of him, he will be a source of joy to you and the entire family.

Amen Thanks
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by Tollyton(f): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is so sad ! Sorry for your loss .May your son survive it and become great .May God save us from quack doctors .Search medical bodies handle on twitter and post this .

scantee:

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by ednut1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sad to read
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by AmancalledGod: 3:31am On Apr 02, 2022
That's Nigeria hospital for you, very carless and full of incompetence
Nonsense, pls man go on Twitter and drag those God's forsaken murderers

1 Like

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by Jennifer89(f): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2022
So sorry sir you wife went through so much pain. When they notices the labour was prolonged and probably she wasn't dilating they would have opted for CS immediately.

And again, not all hospital have professional doctors to carry out CS. This incident happened due to negligence on their part. It's so painful.

Your son will be fine. Please take heart I can only imagine what you're going through but God will take control.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Careless Doctors Slashes Babies Head During Cs, Mother Begs Fashola For Justice. / 12 Foods That Will Boost Your Immune System And Make You Healthier. / Yoni Pears For Infertility, Yeast Infection, Fibroids, Itching Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.