Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth (4558 Views)

Gunmen Attack Maternity Hospital, Killed Babies, 12 Mothers, Nurses In Afghan / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by jalodo2: 1:38am On Apr 11, 2022
scantee:

My dear don't allow what blogers wrote online to cash out in another man's predicament.

Let me give u a hint about all that happened. My wife and I live together in Lagos, before the Marriage she was living with her uncle and owns business in Onitsha.

I am Telecom Engineer which requires traveling on daily/weekly basis. after 3 months of her pregnancy, her uncle told her is time to move to husband house which is right to do, but due to her business in onitsha she wanted to round up people's work in her hand before she finally relocate.

So around January this year, she traveled to the village to see her mum and siblings in Ebonyi State, then I was handling a fiber project in Enugu, I stays in hotel because our work isn't in same location, we move from one location to another, her younger brother was with me because he is doing some skill acquisition under my care.

Fastward to February, my wife visited us in Enugu from Ebonyi State, I stays with her and her younger brother for a week before she decided to travel down to Lagos because she was planning to meet up with a friend who wants to help her through on how to set up cosmetics shop.

So she left for Lagos in February, in mid February I joined her, we were all living together no issues, my elder sister and family lives close to our street, so I consulted her to help us recommend a new hospital where she can resume antenatal.

So she consulted her gf who is a nurse, so the gf recommended where she works, that they are good an so on.

So she registered there, and they did all test and scan she has already done in onitsha, they wanted to be sure of everything.

We went another hospital do blood level test pevix scan and co, her baby was 2.1kg which means she will deliver freely.

Her expected delivery date was March 26.

I left Lagos March 15th to Enugu to start our already delayed project, we have bought all the babies stuff and everything was fine, she asked me to go start the work so the contract will not be taken away from us.

We agreed that since her delivery date is 26th (Saturday) I will return back to Lagos upper week which is around 28th and I will bring her Mum from village for what igbos called (omugwo)

So I told her since my elder sister mother of 3 grown children age 18-12, is best she stays in their house than staying alone, so they will be taken care of her, so we agreed is best thing to do.

Infact my wife told me on whatsapp that I should suggest best gift she will give my elder sis after delivery for taken good care of her.

So on Sunday 27th, they returned from church, while my sister was Cooking she was chatting with me, she was fine no Labour, along the line, she notice a drop of on her leg she told me, I asked her to chat the hospital on their whatsapp group to ask them what it means, this is her first pregnancy so no experience.

So the hospital asked her to come over let them examine her, so she went with my elder sister... The rest is history.

How exactly am I to blame here? The story of me being in Enugu with a lady is just blogers imagination.

That story emanated from Amanda Chisom page on Facebook, is a different story entirely, they find way attach it to my trending issues for traffic.

The said girl in question I don't know neither have I come across whoever is behind that.

Infact the person behind this has called out that her story was twisted and attach to my trending issues, the lady has told the blogger that she don't even know neither have we met, the bloggers just want to get traffic. I will show you the chat the lady and the blogger had.

All I know my wife must get justice, no amount of blackmail or name calling will stop it. Those ones thinking I am seeking for money sorry u don't know me. My wife family and I are on this together and we must get to the end of it.
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by jalodo2: 1:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: This Hospital Killed My Wife During Child Birth by tellsblinks(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
scantee:
You can see the chats with the blogger and her imaginary lady

Hello sir. Sorry for what happened
I pray For God's strength and consolation.

My name is Paul, I got a Siwes I. T opportunity at NLNG, and I'm coming from port Harcourt.

I sent a mail Please accept or kindly give me a call as soon as you see this. 08169400427

I'll be very grateful sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Heapes? / Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria / 14 Foods That Cleanse The Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.