Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People (5688 Views)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by respect80(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
The kind of interaction in this thread is one of the reasons I respect igbo people.
Just as we can see other Igbo people condemning IPOB's threats to peace in Anambra, Nigeria would be a better place if the peaceful fulani man can look straight into his terrorist brother's eyes and tell him what he is doing is wrong.
If the peaceful Yoruba man can look straight into his religious bigot brother's eyes and tell him fanaticism only breeds chaos.

You can't keep silent while evil thrives and assume you don't support it. Even if you got nothing to contribute, do well to lend your voice because both good and evil always move in circular motions and it's just a matter of time before you get a taste.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Sufferingboy(f): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
respect80:
The kind of interaction in this thread is one of the reasons I respect igbo people.

Don't mind those afonja in the thread.
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Rugaria: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Leave anambra for ndi anambra. You are a total stranger and the reason you are here is to do your business.

But if you want to practice Ipob then go back to your state

Moreover , anambra respect human lives unlike you lots, no wonder Uche Mefor left because he couldn't bear to see his people being killed daily by touts and invaders
Nkîta ara (do check for the igbo meaning)
It seems all you do now is to follow my posts to write this same trash. I don't know whether it's madness or that you are just too dense to know what to do with your time here. If you continue to follow me around with your useless vomits, I will turn around and follow you too..
Don't say I didn't warn you..
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Sufferingboy(f): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Rugaria:

It seems all you do now is to follow my posts to write this same trash. I don't know whether it's madness or that you are just too dense to know what to do with your time here. If you continue to follow me around with your useless vomits, I will turn around and follow you too..

He is juliusmalema, he's a BMC .
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Rugaria:

I am giving you Anambra state version

Leave anambra for ndi anambra. You are a total stranger and the reason you are here is to do your business.

But if you want to practice Ipob then go back to your state

Moreover , anambra respect human lives unlike you lots, no wonder Uche Mefor left because he couldn't bear to see his people being killed daily by touts and invaders

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Rugaria: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Sufferingboy:

He is juliusmalema, he's a BMC .
Very useless oaf like that..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Sufferingboy(f): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Rugaria:

Very useless oaf like that..

Nor mind am,if he use mistake enter ABA,We ngwa people go use him flesh cook soup and use his head do charms.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Africonji: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2022
leicestercamper:
Miserable frustrated aba pig. What has become of Obiano? At least he transformed his state, built international airport, international convention centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc.

What has your useless governors in abia state achieved since 1999? Nothing. You ediots reward failures in your backward state. Leave Anambra alone and focus on your backward state.

Fool, tell abaribe to go and negotiate Nnamdi Kanu’s release. You miscreants should leave Obiano alone.

[s][/s]

Chino the compound idiot. cheesy How have you been? Last time I heard you were arrested alongside Willie Obiano whilst trying to run to America with Anambra looted funds. grin cheesy How was the prison beans? Hope it did not run your stomach. grin
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
THESE ARE FRUSTRATED BLOODSUCKERS IDOL WORSHIPPERS IN HIDEOUTS,SEE THEIR EVIL FACESundecided
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by leicestercamper: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ediotic compound bastard. I thought you would use this opportunity to tell us what your useless incompetent failure governor Okezie has achieved in your backward abia state. In the case of your gov it will be straight to the prison without court judgement because he looted your abia state with nothing to show. Orji kalu has been to prison for six months, now ask him to tell you about prison beans.

[s]
Africonji:

Chino the compound idiot. :ow have you been? Last time I heard you were arrested alongside Willie Obiano whilst trying to run to America with Anambra looted funds. ; How was the prison beans? Hope it did not run your stomach.
[/s]
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Chimeluv(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
So much time and energy wasted on irrelevant issues...... undecided
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
MyopicMods:
Photos of the Criminals threatening a sitting Governor in Anambra state

Nelly ofoegbu - Enugu state

Nsima - Akwaibom state

Uwasofia - Edo state

Simon Ekpa - Ebonyi state

Others

Chinasa Nworu - Abia state

Chika Edoziem - Imo state.

None of these actors are from anambra state. Is there something Anambra people are not aware of?

Why so much concentration on them?

Soludo act now before it is too late.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422181729711362&id=102914378304767&fs=0&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=timeline

[/s] OP is sabo kindly ingnore him

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by JubrilBuhari: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Africonji:
In as much as I pray for Soludo to succeed as governor, I want to plead with him to avoid advisers that advices him to be confrontational to ipob because he can never win such battle. Every freeborn Nwafor is behind ipob and ESN because they are doing God's work and are the reason why uncircumcised Jihadists from futa jalon have not succeeded in overtaking Igbo lands. Blackmail and propaganda cannot work against ipob. Soludo should rather tow the path of dialogue. To be forewarned is to be forewarned. I come in peace.
Stop spewing nonsense, Anambra people are tired of being forced to stay at home by touts that do not reside to the state.

Soludo should just give them the MASSOB treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Idiko1: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
MyopicMods:

Nsima - Akwaibom state

Uwasofia - Edo state

Others

None of these actors are from anambra state. Is there something Anambra people are not aware of?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422181729711362&id=102914378304767&fs=0&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=timeline

Most of the dingbats on nairaland had informed IPOB is all about Igbo. It is a fresh air to read persons from Akwa Ibom and even Edo are determined foot soldiers. Soludo must tread very carefully. When a goon from Anambra State emerges as a leader in Igboland, there is no silly opposition to him/her from other Igbo enclaves. Point in case was Ojukwu-led Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Trymeagain: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Africonji:

So says an uncircumcised igala idiot. Where is your drunkard partner in crime Chino? See what has become of your boss Willie Obiano? Did I not warn you pipo back then that he will not go Scott free? Listen, you pipo and your other guy that calls himself Odin13 whatever are still trying to play your divide and rule game you have always been trying on Ndigbo, but I can bet you that you will surely fail.

If Soludo does not desist from fighting ipob and ESN, his end would be worse than Obiano the drunkard, mark my words. angry You should know me by now I don't make empty threats. Everything I prophesied about Willie Obaino has come to past. His shame and unclothedness is in full glare. Go and tell Soludo to be careful because we are watching him. He should face his job and leave ipob and ESN alone. He knows the right thing to do. I won't say more than that.

THATS HOW WE KNOW WHEN PEOPLE TALK FROM THEIR STOMACH... ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT THIS MENANCE IS WERE U GET YOUR DAILY BREAD

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Odin13: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Africonji:
In as much as I pray for Soludo to succeed as governor, I want to plead with him to avoid advisers that advices him to be confrontational to ipob because he can never win such battle. Every freeborn Nwafor is behind ipob and ESN because they are doing God's work and are the reason why uncircumcised Jihadists from futa jalon have not succeeded in overtaking Igbo lands. Blackmail and propaganda cannot work against ipob. Soludo should rather tow the path of dialogue. To be forewarned is to be forewarned. I come in peace.

You’re empty noise maker

By April anambra go change am for ekpa and his group

‘Tis anu Odiga imaru ife otu nyere ... ga juo ese

Ezi bida .

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Idiko1:

[s]Most of the dingbats on nairaland had informed IPOB is all about Igbo. It is a fresh air to read persons from Akwa Ibom and even Edo are determined foot soldiers. Soludo must tread very carefully. When a goon from Anambra State emerges as a leader in Igboland, there is no silly opposition to him/her from other Igbo enclaves. Point in case was Ojukwu-led Biafra.[/s]

Ojukwu was a recognized colonel not a university drop out who hides in one street in London to be making noise.

Anyway he is cooling off in DSS custody

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
JubrilBuhari:

Stop spewing nonsense, Anambra people are tired of being forced to stay at home by touts that do not reside to the state.

Soludo should just give them the MASSOB treatment.

Better and brutal treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

You’re empty noise maker

By April anambra go change am for ekpa and his group

‘Tis anu Odiga imaru ife otu nyere ... ga juo ese

Ezi bida .

They are the invaders we are talking about.

He is from Abia state but wants another state to be burning.

Don't be surprise he is one of their arms member

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by oilyngbati(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Idiko1:

Most of the dingbats on nairaland had informed IPOB is all about Igbo. It is a fresh air to read persons from Akwa Ibom and even Edo are determined foot soldiers. Soludo must tread very carefully. When a goon from Anambra State emerges as a leader in Igboland, there is no silly opposition to him/her from other Igbo enclaves. Point in case was Ojukwu-led Biafra.
You are an old fool and a liar. Where have the peoples of Akwa Ibom and Edo claimed to be biaflaud? You Ipigs, like your hunchback suplim reader are habitual liars and nothing truthful ever comes from you clowns.

See your hunchback suplim reader meeting with president Donald Trump:

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by xelly: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Africonji:

To be sincere with you, the activities of those guys has increased hardship in SE. People are struggling to eat, studies are disrupted the same as economic activities. Who does that? It is only a fool that will support such.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Landmack: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
leicestercamper:
Miserable frustrated aba pig. What has become of Obiano? At least he transformed his state, built international airport, international convention centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc.

What has your useless governors in abia state achieved since 1999? Nothing. You ediots reward failures in your backward state. Leave Anambra alone and focus on your backward state.

Fool, tell abaribe to go and negotiate Nnamdi Kanu’s release. You miscreants should leave Obiano alone.

[s][/s]

I always look forward to ur uppercuts on these urchins from cursed and shithole states.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Landmack: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Africonji:
[s]In as much as I pray for Soludo to succeed as governor, I want to plead with him to avoid advisers that advices him to be confrontational to ipob because he can never win such battle. Every freeborn Nwafor is behind ipob and ESN because they are doing God's work and are the reason why uncircumcised Jihadists from futa jalon have not succeeded in overtaking Igbo lands. Blackmail and propaganda cannot work against ipob. Soludo should rather tow the path of dialogue. To be forewarned is to be forewarned. I come in peace.[/s]

Rubbish talk..Go and advise ur useless state governor
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Landmack: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
[s]OP is sabo kindly ingnore him

Mazi Simon Ekpa[/s]
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by greymiles: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fulani and DSS well done. Ur days are numbered
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Landmack:

You’re also useless. Leave Anambra state alone u miscreant terrorist

All of them will camp in anambra state and be inciting violence.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by kingjis: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
MyopicMods:

Nsima - Akwaibom state

Uwasofia - Edo state

Others

They are not Criminals ,they are cowards like their
Stupid master Nnamdi Kanu

They are in another man's land talking trash and causing problems for foolish and stupid igbo citizens for listening to them

What have they acivided with their stupid sit at home? Instand they are killing their economy without knowing ,what a shame

If you don't like the way your people are suffering come back home and fight them ,Stop making nosie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Yujin(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Face the piggery Abia state and focus your energy in your state. You are not from anambra but will be praying for violence in same state.

You are here praying for soludo to succeed , what happens to your own governor ikpeazu? Go and pray for him to complete the centre table of almost 8 yrs.

The only thing Abia man did was creating a terrorist organization Igbos aimed at killing and murdering innocent citizens.

Abia is state and you wants others to be dead too...ozu.

Whatever happened to Obiano is not your business. Face your entity.
[/s]
Fulani terrorist, you're only deceiving yourself. The trash you wrote is only fit for the dustbin where your likes can ruminate on it.
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Yujin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Osagyefo98:

They are the invaders we are talking about.

He is from Abia state but wants another state to be burning.

Don't be surprise he is one of their arms member
A fulani terrorist like you have no business in the issues of Igboland. Therefore, you must fvck off.
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Yujin(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Landmack:

Rubbish talk..Go and advise ur useless state governor
Nonsense

Foolish DSS agents, your days are numbered. Biafrans stick together through thick and thin fighting off you terrorist enablers.
Re: Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People by Bnladan(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Osagyefo98:

I think I came across the idiot ventilating nonsense with her mouth.

Someone shared it.
She is ranting because the military and police gave dem pepper for 3 days. Many ESN were killed and others dislodged from their strongest camps. I heard 3 of their commanders are on the run.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achaba (Okada) Banned In Minna, Replaced With Tricycles / Genesis And Consequences Of Boko Haram Crisis By Ahmad Salkida / FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.