Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video (2459 Views)

Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Abba Kyari & His Team & Weapons Recovered / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by attackgat: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Gloria Okolie is a young 22 year old girl from Umutanze, Orlu, Imo State. 9 months ago, she was abducted by men belonging to now disgraced DCP Abba Kyari's IRT(Intelligence Response Team), taken to their notorious "Tiger Base" Owerri, where like many others, she was branded an IPOB/ESN member. And so started a 9 month journey of hell for Glory who was recently released on bail by an Abuja high court

In the video below, Glory narrated to some of her Church members some of the horrible things that happened to her while in detention. She claimed she was kidnapped by the IRT men, taken to their base, where she was turned into their personal slave and servant. She also claimed to have been molested in detention. She was not allowed to contact anyone and her family did not know where she was. She said that when news of her detention broke, she was quickly transferred to IRT detention in Abuja. At Abuja, she was taken to see the Inspector General of Police who interrogated her on the claim that she had been turned into a slave. She was later charged to court on the claim she was an "ESN spy girl"

Glory also debunked any news that she was pregnant but admitted that she was molested while in detention

https://fb.watch/c580xXf1kN/

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
So sad, but unfortunately she won’t get the deserved justice .Men in uniform are cruel sha, I wonder why some ladies marry them.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by pyyxxaro: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Super Cop and his geng
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by heniford2: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Police Raped her because she's igbo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Rastaramsey(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Them don come like this.....

Why didn't she say this when it happens

It might be another avenue to extort Abba kyari again...

Maybe the man wronged some niggarrs at the top...
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I want to believe you don't know the history of the matter grin

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
We will put stop to all this when Biafra is achieved

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by ghettokid1(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
mtcheeeeeew...... this one is looking 4 attention
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by ghettokid1(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

maybe she is even d one that raped the poor man we don't know

2 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Rastaramsey(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I want to believe you don't know the history of the matter grin

That's why I said it might be another case of wrong accusation....
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The lady was arrested and in detention for over 9 Months. She was released some weeks ago.

It was while in detention she was raped, so how would she have reported rape while in detention?

4 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Rugaria: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

May her fate befell your sister or daughter if you are intentionally trying to obscure the severity of the injustice visited on this innocent soul.
Say Amen to that..

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The lady was arrested and in detention for over 9 Months. She was released some weeks ago.

It was while in detention she was raped, so how would she have reported rape while in detention?
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by grandlexuz(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
G
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Karlovych: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by OneCandleAway(f): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Maybe you should go read up on her case before judging. Someone that they literally kidnapped and didn't let her call anyone. It was an inmate that was released that went to inform her family she was in police custody.

We lack so much emphaty

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Challenges may come, surely victory is certain.
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Alexjohn2020(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2022
ghettokid1:
mtcheeeeeew...... this one is looking 4 attention
Ogun go Kee you and attention...

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by BanevsJoker(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

May Nigeria happen to you and your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Rastaramsey(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
BanevsJoker:

May Nigeria happen to you and your entire family.

If you can't read my comment properly
You should take a rest...
Re: Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video by Dollarremix(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
ESN Spy girl? Well only God can judge

(1) (Reply)

US Prison Holding Abdulmutallab, The Nigerian Who Tried To Bomb A US Airplane / Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" / 2 Brothers Caught With Decomposing Body Parts Of Brother. Vieiewer Discretion...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.