Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" (2487 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by 1nice(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2023
The lady in the video wearing red, was a prostitute who fell into the evil trap of a Yahoo boy and was used for money ritual making: so the ashewo girl came to a lady who operates a YouTube channel where people can confess their crime and seek help from the public to overcome the consequences of the crime they commit.

This video happened 5 months ago: I saw the video online and decided to share it here for people to see the danger of becoming a prostitutes and how the urge to make quick money through prostitution can lead to untimely death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXbwi1LinzI

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by IamANigerianMan: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2023
I don't know why people believe in free thing, the truth is that there is no free thing on Earth ...
Re: Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by jom28gy(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
I don't know why people believe in free thing, the truth is that there is no free thing on Earth ...
exactly 👍
Re: Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Healed in Jesus name.
Re: Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by akposking(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Omo naija na cruise I wear grin. Which one bi e lay egg. Oya make she chop the egg na abi naija don hard na.

She even get luck say she da lay egg. Omobe for here na so so shit them da shit self. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by SmilingImabong: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Tell her make she bring the eggs make we boil or fry am before we believe. Fake story to trend.

Ask her if na native egg or broiler own.
She don get business already na
Na just to buy egg create dey supply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Story story, story
Re: Hookup Girl Confessed How A Yahoo Boy Used Her For Money Ritual "She Lays Eggs" by adefitim(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria bloggers will do and say anything to get views, comments, likes and shares

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused / Living Faith Church (AKA Winners Chapel) Youth Leader Leads Robbery Gang. / Breaking : One Million Boys Are Presently At Benson In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.