Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Second Term Ambition Is All About Consolidation - Chiekwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Second Term Ambition Is All About Consolidation - Chiekwu (144 Views)

Drop Second Term Ambition, Opposition Tells Uzodimma / 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Second Term Ambition Is All About Consolidation - Chiekwu by ashiwaju2010(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2022
My Second Term Ambition is All About Consolidation - Chiekwu

...Says He Has Support of Idemili North Stakeholders

By Mmaduabuchi Onwumelu

The member representing Idemili North State Constituency in the Anambra State House of Assembly, Hon Chief Ifeanyi Arthur Richard Chiekwu, says he's seeking reelection to enable him consolidate on the already made gains as the people's representative.

Hon Chiekwu who stated this at his country home Umuoji while addressing stakeholders drawn from the 12 wards thanked Umu Idemili for all their support and encouragement, noting that going back to the House would afford the Constituency the opportunity of producing a ranking member.

The soft-spoken legislator stated that his second term ambition was for the collective interest of the Idemili North constituents, even as he called for continued support and prayers, assuring that his second missionary journey to the House would yield more fruits.

'I am here today to declare my interest. I want to return to the House to continue from where I stopped. I'm also here to intimate the stakeholders on what informed my decision to seek re-election. It is for our own good. Idemili North Constituency will automatically have a ranking member. It means alot,' Chiekwu said.

The Lawmaker known for his humaness and philanthropism enjoined Umu Idemili North to support the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA led Anambra State government, acknowledging that Governor Chukwuma Soludo had started well deserved the unflinching support of all and sundry to enable him deliver on his campaign promises.

Hon Chiekwu popularly called Money man by his numerous supporters and admirers said that he would not reneged on his campaign promises of quality representation as well as making of life-ehancing laws that would impact directly on lives of Umu Idemili North.

'We are more interested in the welfare of every onye Idemili North. We'll continue to reach out to those seeking for one assistance or the other. I am coming out again to improve on what we have been able to achieve so far. I have the blessings of Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, Rev Fr. Ebube muonso and many religious leaders. Chiekwu 2023 project is a Divine one' he concluded.

Re: My Second Term Ambition Is All About Consolidation - Chiekwu by michlins(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Dividends of democracy is buying deep freezer for few people and then Mbaka with the other priest mentioned.

Be careful to avoid thunder oh

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Voter's Card? / President Buhari Commends Boi Management For Creating 9 Million Jobs Since 2015 / Nigeria Does Not Need An Arab Spring But A Popular Referendum .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.