Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,170 members, 7,811,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two (1837 Views)

Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Top 5 Reasons Why Couples Fight After Having Children. Take Care Not To Happen T / (PHOTOS) 2 Couples Fight Inside Walmart Store, Children Try To Separate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by myglodata: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Couples have arguments and fights between them, some times for a reason and other times for no reason. NEVER YOU THINK THERE IS A PERFECT COUPLE OUT THERE.

What silly things cause fights between you two?

For me she might just get angry because our shared data is finished.

Or when I don't notice her new hair style
These little things can cause us to go a day or two given each other attitudes

Modified
My own silly things are:
When she laughs with others when I am sad (very silly)
Travels and don't call me

2 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by RedMac: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Anytime she no gree BTC quarell don start be that

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by myglodata: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2022
which one is BTC
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by spydera: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by MadamVanessa(f): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2022
shocked

No perfect marriage agreed.

When got married before we divorce, the epicenter of our problem was always on sex. She wasn't able to give me the needed satisfaction and he won't allow me to get myself a dilldo. It was really frustrating. A whole week will pass no sex sad I was so tired of the whole thing, so to get my sanity, I opt for a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by RedMac: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2022
myglodata:
which one is BTC

Na Device grin
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Amotolongbo(f): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Fart most times grin
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Chimeluv(f): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2022
PMS.... which he rarely understands undecided

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by RedMac: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Chimeluv:
PMS.... which he rarely understands undecided

What's PMS?

Is it premium motor spirit?
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
I called her by her name cry....
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by justified007: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2022
RedMac:

What's PMS?

Premenstrual syndrome
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by myglodata: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When got married before we divorce, the epicenter of our problem was always on sex. She wasn't able to give me the needed satisfaction and he won't allow me to get myself a dilldo. It was really frustrating. A whole week will pass no sex sad I was so tired of the whole thing, so to get my sanity, I opt for a divorce.

Wow!

That is a major issue in maraige that needs talking about, but most couple either shy away from it of or feel its not important. If legally married couples dont discuss sex then who should?

In this department I must say I am very very lucky. Even after 12years we are like newly wed in this department.

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by myglodata: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
justified007:

Premenstrual syndrome

Wow, Its interesting. My wife sometimes tells me she gets angry for no reason. Perhaps i should mark those dates to see if its actually PMS.

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by RedMac: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2022
justified007:

Premenstrual syndrome

Ok now I know why she no dey BTC sometimes
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Chimeluv(f): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2022
RedMac:

What's PMS?

You can call anything you like undecided
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by RedMac: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Chimeluv:
You can call anything you like undecided

Aunty calm down na... Na learn I dey learn

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Mariangeles(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2022
RedMac:
Anytime she no gree BTC quarell don start be that

Wetin be BTC? ‘Cause I sure say no be bitcoin you dey talk about.
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Beremx(f): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
The common fight between me and my husband is when he keeps his things careless, if I see it, I keep it for him. If I don’t see the items, he will blame me for not keeping it safe for him. How will I keep it safe when I didn’t see it in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by RedMac: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mariangeles:

Wetin be BTC? ‘Cause I sure say no be bitcoin you dey talk about.

BTC means bring Tomatoes come...
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Saifullah01: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Beremx:
The common fight between me and my husband is when he keeps his things careless, if I see it, I keep it for him. If I don’t see the items, he will blame me for not keeping it safe for him. How will I keep it safe when I didn’t see it in the first place?

Guilty as charged. My silly argument is always that she spends more time at home and thus must have seen it but didn't care to pick it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by poshestmina(f): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Eating and not leaving some for me angry angry angry.

Picking up and keeping his stuffs ( I'm now a professional Carkey and Wristwatch Detective) angry.

Coming back home without buying anything , not even Suya? embarassed embarassed.

3 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by ChoCho54(f): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
myglodata:
which one is BTC
Bitcoins nah... you sef
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by ChoCho54(f): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Peeing on the toilet seater.

Not rinsing off foam from the bathroom wall and shower curtain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by ChoCho54(f): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So do you have a capable carpenter now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by myglodata: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
poshestmina:
Eating and not leaving some for me angry angry angry.

Picking up and keeping his stuffs ( I'm now a professional Carkey and Wristwatch Detective) angry.

Coming back home without buying anything , not even Suya? embarassed embarassed.

Hmm the last part is enlightening smiley I would buy gifts for the boys by default when i go out, but forget hers. I don't know if it is because I give her money? But I believe gifts are very important. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by myglodata: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:

But on this toilet seat matter, why cant you/she just wash it of when you see it grin (Just kidding). But this just show how we all have similar idiosyncrasies .

I thought I was the only one in the world concerned about soap scums on the wall

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
The comments here are good, it proves some people are still enjoying their marriage

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Saifullah01: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yes. You would enjoy your marriage once you understand that there is no perfection out there only better. And the only standard is to strive to be better than your current self. Know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by ChoCho54(f): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
myglodata:

But on this toilet seat matter, why cant you/she just wash it of when you see it grin (Just kidding). But this just show how we all have similar idiosyncrasies .

I thought I was the only one in the world concerned about soap scums on the wall
You see that soap stuff ehn..
I'm the one who cleans the toilet and bathroom in our room, so when you don't wash off the scum, it messes up the place quickly and puts me under pressure to clean.

3 Likes

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:

grin grin i honestly don’t like it when a person showers without rinsing off the soapy foam from the bathroom wall lol Women are naturally cleaner and more organized than men.

1 Like

Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by debbydams(f): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Little argument over unnecessary stuffs
Mood swings
Food(we had an agreement that hes not eating rice, he said he wants yam I prepared yam for him and prepared rice for myself, after perceiving the aroma of the rice he changed his mind and it's just a milk cup of rice I prepared,I went to the bathroom came to eat, I met an empty pot of rice and I don't take yam at all and I was already late for work I can't prepare another food..
Re: Couples Fight: What Are The Silly Things That Cause Fights Between You Two by Desire18: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Not keeping dirty clothes in the laundry basket while I only wash clothes found in the laundry. I simply dislike it. Asking me irritating questions like: when did rain starts in the night, when does light went off as if I'm his night quards. Bad time management,
I'm always waiting for him if we are going out together.

He refused food simply because I didn't slice yam. I just cut it anyhow grin grin.

Also, he can analyse a single statement that I said into many�� we fight over this. He said if I think I can talk, he too can hear.

Another flimsy thing we fight over is when I send any of the kids out on an errand, small time, if they delay, you'll see him looking for his slipass or trouser- he'll go and look for them. It isn't that where we live isn't safe, I don't know his problem. My argument is somebody born me too��

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry An In-law Of Yours? / Could He Be Maried? / I Want To Use A Nannycam On My Nanny,should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.