Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed (380 Views)

Looking For Professional SEO Blog Writers / Looking For Professional SEO Blog Writers / I Need 10 Article And Blog Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed by gnelochigozie(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2022
We need writers who can churn out 1k words (without fluff) per article. The blog posts will be on the Health/Wellness niche.

We need candidates who know a little bit of SEO (at least know how to place keywords properly)

We pay 1.2 Naira per word.
Kindly send a link to two health/Wellness articles you've written (Google Drive).

To apply, send a message on WhatsApp https:///message/6SR2IOF6EJQKB1
Re: Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed by Jaygold100: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
gnelochigozie:
We need writers who can churn out 1k words (without fluff) per article. The blog posts will be on the Health/Wellness niche.

We need candidates who know a little bit of SEO (at least know how to place keywords properly)

Kindly send a link to two health/Wellness articles you've written (Google Drive).

Hello sir/ma

My name is owolabi oluwatoba Joshua, I'm a content/ copywriter. I've written alot of articles and content writing over the years and I still love to learn and improve

I have read your request and won't waste your time not to delay you. After reading your request I'm glad to inform you that I'm capable of this job and I will perfectly do it to your satisfaction.

I would love to work with you and use my writing skill to soothe your desire. I would appreciate if you can permit me to begin your work as soon as possible.

Kindly response to my request to make everything clear and show you my previous works.

I hope to hear from you soon
Regards.
My WhatsApp number is 09068929701
Re: Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed by Darlingtonwrite(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Your WhatsApp link is not loading
Here's my WhatsApp number. Send a DM
Re: Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed by Jayswords(f): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Hi. I would love to work with you but your WhatsApp link isn't working. Please reach me on Whatsapp with this number 08183922270 Thanks
Re: Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed by Integritykay(f): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
I'm interested. Pls message /2348078562961
gnelochigozie:

Re: Health/wellness Blog Writers Needed by Qiyam: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
I’m interested in promoting your product/services…
And I have a few ideas I would love to share with you today
Please reply once you’ve read this.

Best regards.
Qiyam

Hello sir,

I have a special proposal that may interest you.

In just a moment,I’ll tell you about it.

But first,let’s go over some important points.

I know you have a blog that needs engaging copies with high conversion rate.

You want your business to sell to people
everyday using sales messages designed to make them buy your
products or services.

I'm aware you’re always on the look out for better and faster ways to persuade more people and get more sales and make more profits.

Now here’s why I’m writing to you today

I'm poised to deliver to you top notch SEO friendly post.
N.B:while I would have loved to share some of works,i'm sad to inform you that I lost all my works due to theft. All effort to retrieve some of my E-documents proved abortive.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer For Hire. / Burning Wind: The Best Love Story From Webnovel / History’s Strongest Senior Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.