Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Content Writer For Hire. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Content Writer For Hire. (376 Views)

Competent Writer For Hire / Writer For Hire / I Need A Writer For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer For Hire. by Tee45: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello,

I am a content writer transitioning into Ux Writing. And this is to indicate my interest in being part of a team immediately.

I have an excellent professional working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Canva, and Powerpoint, having used them in developing both the aesthetic and functional components of Copywriting and content writing materials.

As a content writer, I have been keen on creating captivating and engaging content. This includes the natural use of keywords to improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization) without interrupting the flow of the article. I have written listicles, blog pieces, press releases, email newsletters, and articles on various subjects. I enjoy conducting the necessary research to make my articles relevant, current and captivating.

I am currently looking out for an opportunity to contribute to an exciting product while delivering a first-class experience to users.

As a Ux Writer, I communicate the company's solution to problems in the most appropriate voice and tone that the target audience would relate.

As a bonus, I am also conversant with email marketing tools.

My time is pretty flexible and I can work under pressure.

I can be reached on WhatsApp with 08022192027
Re: Content Writer For Hire. by ykandrew: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Same time don't miss out to buy backlink from SEO Link Building

(1) (Reply)

Burning Wind: The Best Love Story From Webnovel / Difference Between Blank Verse And Free Verse / The Lusting World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.