Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles (30521 Views)

NFF Sacks Rohr, Appoints Eguaveon Interim Head Coach / 2022 WAFCON Qualifiers: Madugu, Okon Join Super Falcons’ Technical Crew / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fyck nff
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Benbellamor: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Before they catches the Their
Thief is quickly catching people
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Emmastan291: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Medicine after death...
Rohr qualified for ACFON, He was sacked..
The Sports Minister and the entire NFF should be sacked
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Peace1993: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,
This special piece of information goes all out to

1. manufacturers(in small and large scale) as well as my fellow islamic adherents that make use of DATES/DABINU and TIGERNUT/AYA/IMUMU as raw materials in producing their products and IFTAR respectively

2. guys that are interested in PONMO - for domestic and party use,

3. BEANS(of any type) users;

that I can supply the aforementioned products from the Northern part of Nigeria(specifically Yobe state) to anywhere within the Country.

Kindly reach me through the below contact 09038766557(for WhatsApp and Call)

Your patronage will, be highly appreciated and not be regretted
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
WibusJaga:

The high level of tribal & religious sentiments in the country now will never allow an indigenous coach to perform well. So let any competent Oyibo coach take over. cool

which tribal and religious sentiments didnt allow this outgoing crew from performing well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by frog12: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
look at these players. which of them are doing well in their clubs in premier league
osimhen is overrated

1 Like

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Kestolove(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Am not wishing any of the them success in dia future endeavour
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Seebrain: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Well, let's hope for a fresh air.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Golan007: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jestin:
Ghana used juju to finish super eagles

All our babas don port to fortifying Yahoo boys.

grin

2 Likes

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
NFF has turned Super Eagle Technical crew to paddy paddy crew. Mark my word today, by the time the body will constitute another crew it will same people like Alloy Agu, Ike Shorunmu, Ogoni Boy etc.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by 001spice: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Knows12(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
I need work pls.. hunger want kill me here. and if u no get work, pls bless me with anything, I will appreciate it.. I'm a beggar, yes I know, just forgive me..
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by GloriousGbola: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
No one in dpr has been sacked
No one in Nrc has been sacked
No one of abba kyaris bosses has been sacked
No one in the army has been sacked

It is now for inconsequential football we are sacking?

Bleep these clowns!
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Golan007: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
frog12:
look at these players. which of them are doing well in their clubs in premier league
osimhen is overrated

Will you shatap with Osimhen being overrated.

Serie A player of the month, he's done it at various stages of his career.

You can call some others but don't try that with Osimhen unless you want to see my red eye.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by EmemObong03: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Egypt could not qualify and the coach resigned. Why wait for you to be sacked?The entire NFF should be sacked too.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by kingyakos: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Even the whole NFF crew should be sack too

1 Like

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by amudayusuf(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Jackipapa: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sack Buhari and everything will fall in place in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by moskush1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
pinnick with his white beard should also be sacked

1 Like

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by koning: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sunday Okechukwu Oliseh should be made the NFF president. His arrogance and sturbboness will be more useful as an NFF president than a coach.

Nwankwo Kanu can also be considered.

Please, no more football ignorant politicians. We need to follow the example set by Cameroun FA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by GardenOfGod(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
The entire NFF should be sacked immediately.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by densiks: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
The entire NFF should be overhauled

Bunch of stinking and greedy failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by shegra58: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
dedonfranco:
Buhari should sack NFF

NASS should impeach Buhari.
citizens should sack NASS
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by abobote: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
They should sack the NFF chairman himself
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by just2endowed: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
dedonfranco:
Buhari should sack NFF

NASS should impeach Buhari.

are u serious?
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by aribisala0(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pinnick should resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
oshozondii:

https://independent.ng/nff-sacks-super-eagles-technical-crew/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Na from head fish dey take spoil. Na Pinnick abi Picnic suppose resign
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by sukar886: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Even the NFF should be dessolve
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by abobote: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Welldone

Imagine super eagles broke my gadmnnn heart on Tuesday
Are you back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by eedimo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kill them too
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Charly68: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
I beg who will sack NFF
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Ezedon(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
It's Buhari that should leave not them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Fixtures For Quarter Final / David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.