Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles (30515 Views)

NFF Sacks Rohr, Appoints Eguaveon Interim Head Coach / 2022 WAFCON Qualifiers: Madugu, Okon Join Super Falcons’ Technical Crew / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by emperor863(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
A face saving measure.

Amaju Pinnick himself should be sacked and jailed
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by enonche85(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even the NFF itself should be sacked too

Picnic himself should be sacked and jailed!!!.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by hamedollar(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fvck Buhari, fvck minister, fvck nff, fvck coaches and fvck all the players
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Brunicekid(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
MMWandali:
Not good enough sack the sports Minister and the players too
Sports Minister is not only meant for football, you know.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by UltimateCSH(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Medicine after death ���

You are all suffering from Buhari virus
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Omodua(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
oshozondii:

https://independent.ng/nff-sacks-super-eagles-technical-crew/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Amaju Pinnick and his entire NFF crew should also go. Everybody in the Glass House should follow suit.
Since advent of Amaju Pinnick administration, Nigerian football has slided greatly. No meaningful progress both home and abroad. The domestic league no longer functional. NFF was only interested in hiring foreign coaches and not develop domestic talents. Our clubs no longer doing well on the continent because of mediocre league arrangements. The football House should be sanitised.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
KosiGee:

It was time for Rohr to go. He had overstayed his welcome.

Now, we have seen the aftermath. Do not blame the NFF for what you forced them to do anyway.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Pacesetter123(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
oshozondii:

https://independent.ng/nff-sacks-super-eagles-technical-crew/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

NFF,ntorrrr!!
When I warned you people against sacking Rohr at such a critical time, you wouldn't listen.
You were driven by greed,lack of vision and corruption that you couldn't wait for him to take your average super eagle team to the nation and world cup and come back first before using his performance in the two tournaments to judge either to sack or retain him.
But you were in a hurry to sack him in order to install who you will be able to influence his choice of players call up and team selection.
All of you in that NFF board deserve to be sacked like twice now.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Maconstruct(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Since we being dey beg una 2 go negotiate with Eze n Olise 4 crystal palace.
Only God know wetin una discuss with dem.
Wey dem 2 no gree come.

Pinnick n co. Respect yrselvs n resign or yu go commot disgracefully.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by gentleibraheem(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
General beating �
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by OsilaGama(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
them sack coach forget nff president! 9ja na Bleep up since i was born nai them de crush my heart
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Temi2468: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
WibusJaga:

The high level of tribal & religious sentiments in the country now will never allow an indigenous coach to perform well. So let any competent Oyibo coach take over. cool

Hmmmmm!
This is another nice observation actually.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Phaantom22: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nothing will change it f they don't sack picnic I learnt he does the selection big players no wonder why he travels around to persuade mediocre players to cone and play for Nigeria. What happens to our local league? There's no competition in the team because of politics, foreign based players have permanent slot.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by davidque: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
WibusJaga:

The high level of tribal & religious sentiments in the country now will never allow an indigenous coach to perform well. So let any competent Oyibo coach take over. cool
It's true that tribal and religious sentiments are at an all-time high. This, however, is a show of clear incompetence , got nothing to do with his tribe or religion
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by muhyeenisce(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
We need to stone that guy called robosky to death…. He was one among many that pushed for the sack of rhor
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by JohnSP99: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
dedonfranco:
Buhari should sack NFF
NASS should impeach Buhari.
who will now sack the NASS
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by kbbanj10(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Hmm igbayi laaro. Awon werey dede
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Franking: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2022
What is Amaju Pinnick still doing at the NFF? He should be the first person to resign.

He's the biggest failure of them all.
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Prisco4luv(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Medicine after death,,
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by ddeola: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2022
SHAMELESS PEOPLE sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Reflect7: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Knows12:
I need work pls.. hunger want kill me here. and if u no get work, pls bless me with anything, I will appreciate it.. I'm a beggar, yes I know, just forgive me..

FIND YOUR WAY TO YOUR VILLAGE AND ASK FOR A SMALL PIECE OF LAND TO FARM.

ABI YOU NO GET VILLAGE?
Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by Starley4481: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

Re: NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles by aalangel(f): 2:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even the NFF itself should be sacked too

My thoughts exactly!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Fixtures For Quarter Final / Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week / Super Eagles Players Were Silent During The National Anthem (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.