Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Gasruble Is Now Official! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gasruble Is Now Official! (437 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gasruble Is Now Official! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by Botlord: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sitting on my arm chair...
Interesting days ahead... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by oluobi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
The hunter (E.U) has suddenly become the hunted. When they followed the U.S to foolishly impose all those sanctions on Russia, they never thought it would get to this.

Anytime I see some people referring to Putin as 'mumu', I always smile. I make bold to say, that man is arguably the most intelligent leader in the world.

As much as I feel sorry for the civilians that have lost their lives in Ukraine, I believe Russia would have suffered more on the long run, if they had allowed NATO to set up bases in Ukraine.

From the desperation of the U.S since this invasion started, it's quite obvious Russia has beaten them at their own game.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by Elvictor: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Well.. Gas isn't free grin grin

Americans are busy now calling for the head of Hunter Biden, currently, US is been divided, Democrats and Republicans are busy jamming head.

America isn't United State again, when we tell them Putin is a smart man, ona say na idiot, just watch out

6 Likes

Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by mgbaduga: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Putin!!! Na man you be grin grin grin grin grin,
EU what says you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by ken6488(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
EU thought they will get free gas
Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by ken6488(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
By freezing the reserves of a foreign central bank US/UK/EU broke the international law and the immunity of the sovereign reserves. Now every nation will be careful about keeping their savings in USD and Euro. They're cutting the branch they're sitting on.

5 Likes

Re: Gasruble Is Now Official! by pacino26(m): 4:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Make your enemy feel in charge and have him play out his ace. Wait for his hubris then stop acting a fool.

With all their intelligence in Russia and stimulations guess they forgot that MAD also applies to world economy not just in a war scenario.

Pay me as a local man so I can feed my local economy. You’ve frozen my money in your currency so keep it till you’re tired.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Facing Most Difficult Situation In Three Decades, PM Says / Paludan Burns Quran In Western Sweden, Causing Anger But No Riots / US Launches ‘china House’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.