Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

How To Invest In Pfizer Inc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest In Pfizer Inc (215 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Pfizer Inc by opemite: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
When we talk about American multinational companies, Pfizer Inc cannot be left out. It is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology company.

The company was established in 1849 in New York by two German immigrants,
Charles Pfizer (1824–1906) and his cousin Charles F. Erhart (1821–1891) according to Wikipedia.
Pfizer Inc covers large area of drugs which can be used for different purposes

Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology. The company has several blockbuster drugs or products that each generate more than US$1 billion in annual revenuesIn 2020, 52% of the company's revenues came from the United States, 6% came from each of China and Japan, and 36% came from other countries.

The aim of this tutorial is not to tell you stories about pfizer incorporation but to show you how you can invest in the company stock here in Nigeria.
[url="https://www.ayomites.com"]CONTINUE READING[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Everything Online But Only This Worked / Nevermind / Barcelona Plan To Launch Own Cryptocurrency And Nfts To Raise Revenues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.