Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God (930 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
The church and politics :knowing and understanding the mind of God .

I have heard many people say "men of God should have no business doing in politics ,
Men of God should face their calling and stop intruding into politics ."
Ironically; many of these people are Christians .

Many might have not read what God's mind is concerning politics or who he want to be a political office holder ,and how he desires a nation to be govern.
They just speak anyhow without knowledge ,and darkens counsel at the end ;leading many to believe the wrong thing and taking wrong steps .

Today this believe made people took the wrongs steps by voting the wrong people into power .
today most of the things we could see taking place in this nation are manifestations of the works of Satan because people voted in agents of Satan .

They said men of God should stay of politics
Then they have men of Satan to vote in ,and then when different evil things started enfolding the same people complain, blame God or expect God to solve the problem .
You don't want his men ;but know how to blame him when things go wrong .

God does not want men to govern men .
No! He want men to be govern by himself ,but this can only be achieved by using the same vessel called "man "to gorven indirectly while he himself influences the mind and actions of that man .
only in this way can a nation prosper according to the will of God .

the bible says in
Nehemiah 12:24
[24]And the heads of the Levites were Hashabiah, Sherebiah, and Jeshua the son of Kadmiel, with their brothers across from them, to praise and give thanks, group alternating with group, according to the command of David the man of God.

You see David was called "THE MAN OF GOD "
The man of God is anyone who is chosen by God ,and not only someone who has an office in the five fold ministries .
Men of God are not just only those who are called or designated as :
Apostles ,prophet, teacher ,evangelist or pastor . No! EVERY CHRISTIAN is supposed to be seen as a SERVANT OF GOD ,REPRESENTATIVE OF GOD in their various fields of accomplishment .

ANYTHING YOU DO SHOULD BE WHAT GOD CALLED YOU TO DO IRREGARDLESS OF WETHER IT IS OF THE FIVE-FOLD OR NOT .
YOUR CALLING SHOULD BE YOUR WORK ,AND YOUR WORK SHOULD BE YOUR CALLING.

All we need in politics are men of God ,
Men who will govern the affairs of our dear nation according to the mind and will of God .
If not ,then we would continue to recycle the same people who got us into whatever problem we might be facing today .

Many of those that have led us before ,and many of those who are leading us today played with our emotions ,using religious, cultural and ethnic sentiments ,or
by claiming to be memebers of one party that we think is better than the other .

The church must begin to train those who could perceive the calling of God to join politics within their heart ,and teach these set of people to align their minds ,intellect ,emotion ,and will and all of their being with that of the spirit of God so as to enabled them institute ,constitute ,and enact the policies, dominion , influence and government of heaven in every political spheres of the nation.
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Speaklove:

The church must begin to train those who could perceive the calling of God to join politics within their heart ,and teach these set of people to align their minds ,intellect ,emotion ,and will and all of their being with that of the spirit of God so as to enabled them institute ,constitute ,and enact the policies, dominion , influence and government of heaven in every political spheres of the nation.

Before the coming of Christ Jesus servants of God do participate in the rulership of the earth but after Jesus has opened our eyes to the fact that Satan is the one behind all human Government apart from the ones established and ordained by God in Israel true believers have stepped back from politics! 1John 5:19

Satan is the God of this system of things {2Corinthians 4:4} that's why Jesus can't rule under Satan's system {John 6:15 compare to Luke 4:5-7} God's own rulership has nothing to do with DEMOCRACY where the majority wins, the majority has always been on Satan's side {Matthew 7:13-14} so in the process where you ask for voting then wicked people will vote not with the intention of getting the right person on the seat but out of their selfish cravings and greed they will go for the wrong person. Or do you expect prostitutes, crossdressers, transgenders, homosexuals, lesbians, bestialists and their likes to vote someone who views them as bad influence in the society?
Well these and many other lovers of iniquity are the ones that formed the MAJORITY in the human society so God is not asking them to vote rather He will give Jesus the authority to wipe them out of existence {Luke 19:27} so that those who are hungry and thirsty for righteousness {Matthew 5:6} could enjoy the richly blessings prepared for them from the beginning of the world after the extermination of the lovers of iniquity! Zephaniah 2:2-3

Politics belongs to Satan not God's children, we are walking by FAITH not by sight {2Corinthians 5:7} that's why Jesus admonished us to continue praying for God's Kingdom to come! Matthew 6:10

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Before the coming of Christ Jesus servants of God do participate in the rulership of the earth but after Jesus has opened our eyes to the fact that Satan is the one behind all human Government apart from the ones established and ordained by God in Israel true believers have stepped back from politics! 1John 5:19

Satan is the God of this system of things {2Corinthians 4:4} that's why Jesus can't rule under Satan's system {John 6:15 compare to Luke 4:5-7} God's own rulership has nothing to do with DEMOCRACY where the majority wins, the majority has always been on Satan's side {Matthew 7:13-14} so in the process where you ask for voting then wicked people will vote not with the intention of getting the right person on the seat but out of their selfish cravings and greed they will go for the wrong person. Or do you expect prostitutes, crossdressers, transgenders, homosexuals, lesbians, bestialists and their likes to vote someone who views them as bad influence in the society?
Well these and many other lovers of iniquity are the ones that formed the MAJORITY in the human society so God is not asking them to vote rather He will give Jesus the authority to wipe them out of existence {Luke 19:27} so that those who are hungry and thirsty for righteousness {Matthew 5:6} could enjoy the richly blessings prepared for them from the beginning of the world after the extermination of the lovers of iniquity! Zephaniah 2:2-3

Politics belongs to Satan not God's children, we are walking by FAITH not by sight {2Corinthians 5:7} that's why Jesus admonished us to continue praying for God's Kingdom to come! Matthew 6:10

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

If Jesus can't rule in this system does that mean Satan is the one CONTROLLING THE WHOLE SYSTEM ?

1 Like

Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Janosky: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Speaklove:

If Jesus can't rule in this system does that mean Satan is the one CONTROLLING THE WHOLE SYSTEM ?

2 Corinthians 4:4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Janosky:

2 Corinthians 4:4

What does that scripture says ?
Quote it out please

1 Like

Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Some love to say what they don't understand just to confuse people.
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2022
I've been out for sometimes
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
It's time to build up the people of God
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
It is important for us to align with the mind of God I. Our political agenda
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is important for the moment
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Vote according to the mind of God
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Use them ho lord
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Speaklove:

What does that scripture says ?
Quote it out please

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God. 2Corinthians 4:4

We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one. 1John 5:19

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me; John 14:30
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God. 2Corinthians 4:4

We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one. 1John 5:19

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me; John 14:30

Then I ask
" are Jehovah's witnesses all under this government of the evil one (Satan )or not
If as you claimed that God's can't rule here

By whom were Jehovah's witnesses are ruled ?
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Speaklove:

Then I ask
" are Jehovah's witnesses all under this government of the evil one (Satan )or not
If as you claimed that God's can't rule here

By whom were Jehovah's witnesses are ruled ?

I guess Janosky left after noticing your response to what the scriptures say.

Please the underlined, is it as i claimed or what is WRITTEN in the Bible?

If you have a better interpretation of those verses can you enlighten me?
Because Jesus never argued with Satan when he said:

I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Luke 4:6

And the same Jesus later called Satan the ruler of this world {John 14:30} admonishing us to pray for God's Kingdom to come. Matthew 6:10

So lets resolve that before we proceed! smiley
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Speaklove:
Jesus Christ warned His followers in Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 against the occupation of even political positions in the fashion of the gentiles. undecided
Jesus Christ also said,of His followers, that they are in this world but are not of this world but of the Kingdom of God. So anyone looking to rule over this world is a one who knows nothing of the Truth of God. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ warned His followers in Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 against the occupation of even political positions in the fashion of the gentiles. undecided
Jesus Christ also said,of His followers, that they are in this world but are not of this world but of the Kingdom of God. So anyone looking to rule over this world is a one who knows nothing of the Truth of God. undecided

So by what were you ruled in this world ?
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I guess Janosky left after noticing your response to what the scriptures say.

Please the underlined, is it as i claimed or what is WRITTEN in the Bible?

If you have a better interpretation of those verses can you enlighten me?
Because Jesus never argued with Satan when he said:

I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Luke 4:6

And the same Jesus later called Satan the ruler of this world {John 14:30} admonishing us to pray for God's Kingdom to come. Matthew 6:10

So lets resolve that before we proceed! smiley

So under whose goeverment are you in this world ?
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Speaklove:
So by what were you ruled in this world ?
Wetin concern you with the way the world is ruled when you are instead meant to focus on living for the Kingdom of God?. undecided

The system of the world of men is that, there system, not yours and not what God called anyone to paying attention to. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wetin concern you with the way the world is ruled when you are instead meant to focus on living for the Kingdom of God?. undecided

The system of the world of men is that, there system, not yours and not what God called anyone to paying attention to. undecided

How can you live for a kingdom on earth if the kingdom can't rule the earth ?

If the system of this world is for men ,then what are you ?

Stop deceiving yourself .
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Speaklove:

So under whose goeverment are you in this world?

And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in hand of the wicked one. 1John 5:19

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2Corinthians 4:4

Satan is the ruler of this present world but true Christians are not influenced by Satan's rules! John 17:14-16

That's why we are totally different from all other religions struggling for political offices under the ruler of this present world! John 6:15

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Speaklove:
1. How can you live for a kingdom on earth if the kingdom can't rule the earth ?

2. If the system of this world is for men ,then what are you ?

Stop deceiving yourself .
1. I already answered that question and it is because Jesus Christ, the one whose Kingdom you claim to belong to instead, warned you never to sit as the rules of this world do in His Kingdom.. undecided

2. Those who are of the Kingdom of God are meant to become Sons of God, no longer men. I am not certain how anyone who truly knows the Truth of God would not realize even these simple truths of God. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I already answered that question and it is because Jesus Christ, the one whose Kingdom you claim to belong to instead, warned you never to sit as the rules of this world do in His Kingdom.. undecided

2. Those who are of the Kingdom of God are meant to become Sons of God, no longer men. I am not certain how anyone who truly knows the Truth of God would not realize even these simple truths of God. undecided

You have not answered my question directly .

If you claimed Satan is the god of this world
Then are you be ng ruled by Satan ?
If not then under whose government are you .
Is there no administrative gorverment among you in your organization .

I know the scripture says Satan is the god of this world .
But saying believers should go into gorvement or politics because Satan rules this world is an evident of self-deception .
Ignorance among you.

Satan is the God of this world but Christians are not of the world but of God .
We are of the kingdom of light ,
And we are to bring that gorvement of heaven into this world by going into the world .
Mark 16:14-15
[14]Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
[15]And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

It is through us that God would make the kingdom of this world becomes God's.

Revelation 11:15
[15]Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”.
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:
You have not answered my question directly .

1. If you claimed Satan is the god of this world
Then are you be ng ruled by Satan ?

2. If not then under whose government are you .
Is there no administrative gorverment among you in your organization .

3. I know the scripture says Satan is the god of this world . But saying believers should go into gorvement or politics because Satan rules this world is an evident of self-deception .
Ignorance among you.

4. Satan is the God of this world but Christians are not of the world but of God . We are of the kingdom of light , And we are to bring that gorvement of heaven into this world by going into the world .
Mark 16:14-15

5. It is through us that God would make the kingdom of this world becomes God's.

Revelation 11:15
[15]Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”.
1. If Satan is the god of this world and I am not of this world how then can I I ruled by Satan? undecided

2. For those who belong to Jesus Christ, hence are of the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ is the one and only Master, Leader/Authority, Teacher, Helper, Guide etc., undecided

3. Again, in Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 and Mark 10 vs 42 - 45, Jesus Christ explained to His Followers, those who belong to the Kingdom of God, that they are not to sit as rulers and authorities as men do in this world. If Jesus Christ's own commandments to you mean nonsense to you, then there isn't much that can be done about that by anyone. undecided

4. What Jesus Christ commanded His followers to do is to go out and teach the Gospel to those in the world... those who are not saved. He never asked them to set themselves up as governors over the world nor did He authorize them.to rule over the world.

If your desire is to rule over the world, then I am afraid that you are in the wrong religion for everyone who belongs to God is instead a slave and meant to serve others, not rule over them, in the same fashion that Jesus Christ came to serve us when He was here on earth. undecided

5. I believe you misconstrue there what John wrote there in Revelations 11 vs 15. God doesn't make the Kingdom of the world become His through you. No, Jesus Christ already overcome the world before He sent His followers out into the world. So I am not certain what images are there in your head causing you to believe you play a significant role of sorts in helping God. undecided

just an aside- The reason the world is said to be ruled over by Satan is because the vast majority of humans live in disobedience to God's Law. If God were today to wipe out all human life, leaving behind only the few who obey His Law, it would then be said that the world is no longer ruled over by Satan. The world here is not the earth itself but the humans who live in it. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If Satan is the god of this world and I am not of this world how then can I I ruled by Satan? undecided

2. For those who belong to Jesus Christ, hence are of the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ is the one and only Master, Leader/Authority, Teacher, Helper, Guide etc., undecided

3. Again, in Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 and Mark 10 vs 42 - 45, Jesus Christ explained to His Followers, those who belong to the Kingdom of God, that they are not to sit as rulers and authorities as men do in this world. If Jesus Christ's own commandments to you mean nonsense to you, then there isn't much that can be done about that by anyone. undecided

4. What Jesus Christ commanded His followers to do is to go out and teach the Gospel to those in the world... those who are not saved. He never asked them to set themselves up as governors over the world nor did He authorize them.to rule over the world.

If your desire is to rule over the world, then I am afraid that you are in the wrong religion for everyone who belongs to God is instead a slave and meant to serve others, not rule over them, in the same fashion that Jesus Christ came to serve us when He was here on earth. undecided

5. I believe you misconstrue there what John wrote there in Revelations 11 vs 15. God doesn't make the Kingdom of the world become His through you. No, Jesus Christ already overcome the world before He sent His followers out into the world. So I am not certain what images are there in your head causing you to believe you play a significant role of sorts in helping God. undecided

just an aside- The reason the world is said to be ruled over by Satan is because the vast majority of humans live in disobedience to God's Law. If God were today to wipe out all human life, leaving behind only the few who obey His Law, it would then be said that the world is no longer ruled over by Satan. The world here is not the earth itself but the humans who live in it. undecided

Explain this scripture for me please

1 Timothy 2:1-3
[1]Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

[2]for KINGS and all who are in AUTHORITY, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
[3]For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:
Explain this scripture for me please

1 Timothy 2:1-3
[1]Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

[2]for KINGS and all who are in AUTHORITY, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
[3]For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
I don't take it on myself to explaining Paul since Paul's opinions are his. undecided

Jesus Christ, on the other hand never commanded His followers to pray for all people and He never asked His followers to pray for politicians either. So I see no sense in doing of that which I have not in fact been commanded to by Jesus Christ.

In fact, Jesus Christ, God's own Law and Truth, never prayed for all peoples and He certainly never prayed for politicians and rulers of this world. And since Jesus Christ is the one I am meant to become more like, this as I carefully continue in obedience to His teachings and commandments, I still see no logic to Paul's opinion as expressed in the passage you cited. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't take it on myself to explaining Paul since Paul's opinions are his. undecided

Jesus Christ, on the other hand never commanded His followers to pray for all people and He never asked His followers to pray for politicians either. So I see no sense in doing of that which I have not in fact been commanded to by Jesus Christ.

In fact, Jesus Christ, God's own Law and Truth, never prayed for all peoples and He certainly never prayed for politicians and rulers of this world. And since Jesus Christ is the one I am meant to become more like, this as I carefully continue in obedience to His teachings and commandments, I still see no logic to Paul's opinion as expressed in the passage you cited. undecided

Who inspired what Paul wrote ?

Don't you quite Paul's writings ?
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:
Who inspired what Paul wrote ?

Don't you quite Paul's writings ?
Even the words of the devil are inspired of by God. How else do you think he is able to maintain his place as father of lies without God?undecided

Try to understand what the word "inspired" in fact means so you cease ascribing inspiration to only that which agrees with you. undecided

Paul's opinions are nothing but that, Paul's opinions. However God's Truth cannot be weighed against the opinions of men. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even the words of the devil are inspired of by God. How else do you think he is able to maintain his place as father of lies without God?undecided

Try to understand what the word "inspired" in fact means so you cease ascribing inspiration to only that which agrees with you. undecided

Paul's opinions are nothing but that, Paul's opinions. However God's Truth cannot be weighed against the opinions of men. undecided

So is the four gospel of john,Mathew ,Luke and mark written by their own opinions too or what ?

Were the Jehovah's witnesses prophecies the opinion of the writers or God's ?

The things taught you in your halls were they men's opinion or God's ?

The things you are preaching here were they your opinion or who's ?

The teachings of Jesus Christ were they his own direct opinion or who's ?

Answer please
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

According to you :
God inspires the words ( lies ) of Satan ?

God help Satan maintain his place as father of lies .

You see how lost and deceived your are .

You are known for derailing truth here
And your fruits has vindicated my claims .

You oppose truth even in broad light .

Your organization is controlled by the spirit of self deception and lies .
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:
1. So is the four gospel of john,Mathew ,Luke and mark written by their own opinions too or what ?

2. Were the Jehovah's witnesses prophecies the opinion of the writers or God's ?

3. The things taught you in your halls were they men's opinion or God's ?

4. The things you are preaching here were they your opinion or who's ?

5. The teachings of Jesus Christ were they his own direct opinion or who's ?

Answer please
1. The Words attributed to Jesus Christ there in the Gospels are instead the standard by which even the opinions of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John to be judged. These men in addition to including the theories undecided

2. Opinions ofcourse! God's Word is Truth, the standard against which all our opinions are meant to be weighed. undecided

3. What halls? What in the world are you on about now? undecided

4. Am I Jesus Christ whose commandments the authors of the Gospels in Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 and Mark 10 vs 35 - 45 quote? undecided

If you do not understand what an Opinion is, I suggest you look this up at this point. undecided

5. If you believe Jesus Christ, you would also believe what He says that His teachings are directly from His Father and given through Him to you. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The Words attributed to Jesus Christ there in the Gospels are instead the standard by which even the opinions of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John to be judged. These men in addition to including the theories undecided

2. Opinions ofcourse! God's Word is Truth, the standard against which all our opinions are meant to be weighed. undecided

3. What halls? What in the world are you on about now? undecided

4. Am I Jesus Christ whose commandments the authors of the Gospels in Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 and Mark 10 vs 35 - 45 quote? undecided

If you do not understand what an Opinion is, I suggest you look this up at this point. undecided

5. If you believe Jesus Christ, you would also believe what He says that His teachings are directly from His Father and given through Him to you. undecided

Do you follow the teachings of Paul or not ?
Are what he wrote has. You said earlier his own opinion or not ?

1 Corinthians 14:37
[37]If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion: Topic Poverty / God's Love For Mankind (part 1) / Obama The Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.