Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God (966 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:

According to you :
1. God inspires the words ( lies ) of Satan ? God help Satan maintain his place as father of lies .

2. You see how lost and deceived your are . You are known for derailing truth here And your fruits has vindicated my claims .

3. You oppose truth even in broad light .Your organization is controlled by the spirit of self deception and lies .
Satan was created by God for the work he does for God, and he does a good job of that this since his programming is as a father of lies . undecided

2. These personal attacks on my personal will not diminish the facts of what I have stated. undecided

Even in scripture, Jesus Christ spoke of handing Peter over to Satan to be tested. In the book of Job, God handed Job over to Satan to be tested. If even those two examples don't help jolt you from the lies you have been fed by men, I am afraid I am not your problem at all. lipsrsealed

3. The Truth of God is Jesus Christ which is what I hold to, even through out this conversation of ours here. You, on the other hand, have consistently sought ways to circumvent that very Truth in your many attempts to assert Paul over Jesus Christ. undecided

I am sorry but are you sure that I am her the one who in fact opposes Truth? undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:
Do you follow the teachings of Paul or not ?
Are what he wrote has. You said earlier his own opinion or not ?

1 Corinthians 14:37
[37]If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
As I have explained severally at this point, I follow Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Truth and Life, God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Paul's opinions are just that to me, Paul's opinions. Much of what is written in his letters contradict Jesus Christ as we established earlier of what Paul wrote in 1 Timothy 2 vs 1 - 3. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As I have explained severally at this point, I follow Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Truth and Life, God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Paul's opinions are just that to me, Paul's opinions. Much of what is written in his letters contradict Jesus Christ as we established earlier of what Paul wrote in 1 Timothy 2 vs 1 - 3. undecided

So you disagreed with what Paul wrote. Even though he tells you
2 Timothy 3:16
[16]ALL Scripture IS given by INSPIRATION OF GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:
So you disagreed with what Paul wrote. Even though he tells you
2 Timothy 3:16
[16]ALL Scripture IS given by INSPIRATION OF GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
LOL... I don't take my matching orders from Paul. undecided

What Paul wrote above is only half the Truth since in Genesis we learnt instead that knowledge of Good and Evil, not just that written of in scripture, belongs to God. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Satan was created by God for the work he does for God, and he does a good job of that this since his programming is as a father of lies . undecided

2. These personal attacks on my personal will not diminish the facts of what I have stated. undecided

Even in scripture, Jesus Christ spoke of handing Peter over to Satan to be tested. In the book of Job, God handed Job over to Satan to be tested. If even those two examples don't help jolt you from the lies you have been fed by men, I am afraid I am not your problem at all. lipsrsealed

3. The Truth of God is Jesus Christ which is what I hold to, even through out this conversation of ours here. You, on the other hand, have consistently sought ways to circumvent that very Truth in your many attempts to assert Paul over Jesus Christ. undecided

I am sorry but are you sure that I am her the one who in fact opposes Truth? undecided

You claimed God created Satan to deceive men but the scriptures tells you about Satan and says

Ezekiel 28:14-16
[14]“You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.

[15]You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.

[16]“By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones.

You said the truth of god is Jesus but you speak like someone who opposes Jesu's teachings .

Matthew 12:30
[30]He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Speaklove:
1. You claimed God created Satan to deceive men but the scriptures tells you about Satan and says
Ezekiel 28:14-16

2. You said the truth of god is Jesus but you speak like someone who opposes Jesu's teachings .

Matthew 12:30
[30]He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
1. What is written in Ezekiel 28 is God's message/song meant to be about the King of Tyre, not Satan - Ezekiel 28 vs 1 - 2. Please learn to read scripture within context abeg! undecided

2. One who opposes Jesus Christ is instead one who places the words and opinions of men, which Jesus Christ taught where lies instead, above the Word of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ho church make the right choice
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
We need men of God in the political front
Re: The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God by Speaklove: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who do you think would do the will of God among all of those seeking to be elected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Know When God Has Answered A Prayer Request? / Religion And Science, Your View Please! / Scientist Proof That Support The Holy Q'uran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.