Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos (37027 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
pacespot:
This pissy pissy man Tinubu behaving as if he must oversee anything happening in Lagos state.
Okoro is that the reason you are shedding tears?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by nnamdiokafor: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2
Na sentiment go kills us.supporting criminals bc you guys are from same region.

post=111532872:

Tinubu is the man that people want
May God continue to bless Tinubu for us
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by mighty2: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Prince001:

[s]Continue Suffering and smiling attitude óò. U are for heartless and corrupt politicians that embezzles Nigeria wealth for their own selfish interest.
Lastly, if u know how much those hypocrites US govt is getting from Nigerians while still denied most visa. Its from multi miliion dollar they are making from Nigerians that they used to build that forsaken consulate with the help of heartless politicians that making Nigerians try to leave d country for greener pastures!!!!!! [/s]
story for the gods, nyamiri i dey gbadun your salty tears, i need more of it ooh
GOD BLESS TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Prince001(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
story for the gods, nyamiri i dey gbadun your salty tears, i need more of it ooh
GOD BLESS TINUBU

Really? Continue to sell ur future for politicians!!! I'm 100% Yoruba.
Yoruba Nation, no going back!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Which "prestigious high-rise and exclusive luxury development" is Tinubu developing in ikoyi? Can u point out the hatred u are referring to? What is the "everything that Tinubu does" that you are referring to?

Stop disgracing yourself. It's a contextual example to show why it is right and fitting for Tinubu, perhaps at the request of the Americans themselves, to be at this ground-breaking ceremony.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Prince001:

Continue Suffering and smiling attitude óò. U are for heartless and corrupt politicians that embezzles Nigeria wealth for their own selfish interest.
Lastly, if u know how much those hypocrites US govt is getting from Nigerians while still denied most visa. Its from multi miliion dollar they are making from Nigerians that they used to build that forsaken consulate with the help of heartless politicians that making Nigerians try to leave d country for greener pastures!!!!!!

Lawd!!! Proper painment rant be this OO. Some people are really frustrated in this world sha.

My guy, ndo. E go better. You hear? It is well.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lakeside79937: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Am not supporting Tinubu am not voting for him But he will win nothing anyone can do cos nigerians are stupid
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Prince001(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dapinski:

Lawd!!! Proper painment rant be this OO. Some people are really frustrated in this world sha.

My guy, ndo. E go better. You hear? It is well.

If u know my level u won't feel pity for me oo, my concern is about the people that's suffering right now cos of these heartless and corrupt politicians with their enabler US and UK!
Nuttin is well at all cos so far my neighbour still not smiling with d situation in d country, smiles is far away from me too cos I'm not selfish person!!!!
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by mighty2: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Prince001:

If u know my level u won't feel pity for me oo, my concern is about the people that's suffering right now cos of these heartless and corrupt politicians with their enabler US and UK!
Nuttin is well at all cos so far my neighbour still not smiling with d situation in d country, smiles is far away from me too cos I'm not selfish person!!!!
ok, who should we support?.. abi we should support pandora obituary ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu is their master ,he has what it takes to be a president in Nigeria.
he must deliver well no more empty promises again
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
longetivity:
On Tinubus manhood we stand
No space there you will just fall yakata.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu, today, at the groundbreaking ceremony of the new US Consulate building in Nigeria, to be constructed within the magnificent Eko Atlantic...

https://twitter.com/deeoneayekooto/status/1509537268641509380?s=21&t=poeoNOger-ky0zR2c-k-0w
...these pee-poo are trying.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
US already identifying themselves with the next Nigerian president, What better way to advance their interests than to massage the ego of one who would hold the mantle of the biggest " economy in africa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by GeniusJohnJAY: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Is alright...
Hope he will not pee and embarrass the sophisticated ones grin

can this Tinubu just rest? asin relax and enjoy all the money he has had over time
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Parachoko: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
kettykings:
The same America that backed Buhari in 2015 .

Tinubu does not have the mental sagacity and capacity to rule Nigeria , if he had , Lagos would not be the most indebted state with over hyped white elephant projects and businesses getting bankrupted on a regular basis
So who have the mental capacity to lead Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
They are no more using visa application fees of nigerians to grow flowers...

Now new consulate them build now use new applicants they will refuse after 1 min ...i dont think you are qualified for the visa money to grow new hibiscus flowers...

awon oloriburuku
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by bewla(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Is alright...
Hope he will not pee and embarrass the sophisticated ones grin
Him.use Agbada as cover
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dapinski:

Stop disgracing yourself. It's a contextual example to show why it is right and fitting for Tinubu, perhaps at the request of the Americans themselves, to be at this ground-breaking ceremony.

So transfer the "context" to the actual. What is the actual based on your "contextual example"?

Meanwhile, Can u point out the hatred u are referring to? What is the "everything that Tinubu does" that you are referring to?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Heathrow44:
US already identifying themselves with the next Nigerian president, What better way to advance their interests than to massage the ego of one who would hold the mantle of the biggest " economy in africa

What will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that if his cronies is threatened?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu is their master ,he has what it takes to be a president in Nigeria.

What will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that if his cronies is threatened?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by effort1: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sannisege:
I'm a Yoruba Christian and i want Asiwaju Tinubu. Get that into your skull Mpuru Mmiri addict!

Anybody can claim anything online.

For all we know, you even smoke the mpuru mmiri when no one is watching
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by effort1: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sannisege:
I'm a Yoruba Christian and i want Asiwaju Tinubu. Get that into your skull Mpuru Mmiri addict!

Christians now bear Sanni.

Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by aspabay(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jagaban of Africa

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by toujurs: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tinubu truely own lagos. His powers lives only within lagos, outside lagos, na otondo old man cheesy
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=lexy2014 post=111538485]

What will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that if his cronies is

idc,ok, criticising isn't going to stop hunger and poverty if u don't.like tinubu and all he stands for, y don't u run for president! and change the country,I'm sure history would be kind to u, say Sth and do sth okay! otherwise keep quiet and keep ur criticism to urslf
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Prince001(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
ok, who should we support?.. abi we should support pandora obituary ni

The best options is to scrap the constitution military imposed on us and make new one or we go to regional govt or we split for better! Anything outside that I'm sorry na same old same!!!!
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Tinubu has human resources to manage the affairs of this country positively.he is an exposed politician unlike any others.He is not religious and Ethnic bigot like others. He has knowledge and poeple that can manege the economy of this country than the present. Tinubu will fight corruption with Technology not the way Buhari is doing. Other questions is just your Imaginations bcs no one can remove influence of families and friends from the government of any leaders
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu has human resources to manage the affairs of this country positively.he is an exposed politician unlike any others.He is not religious and Ethnic bigot like others. He has knowledge and poeple that can manege the economy of this country than the present. Tinubu will fight corruption with Technology not the way Buhari is doing. Other questions is just your Imaginations bcs no one can remove influence of families and friends from the government of any leaders

You haven't answered my questions:

1. What will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president?

2. Can Tinubu fight corruption?

3. Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good?

4. Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

5. How is buhari fighting corruption? are u saying that buhari has failed in his fight against corruption?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=111539168][/quote]

You haven't answered d questions asked:

1. What will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president?

2. Can Tinubu fight corruption?

3. Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good?

4. Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Phaantom22: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Next president of Eko atlantic nation grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Tryon4(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=mighty2 post=111532872]Tinubu is the man that people want
May God continue to bless Tinubu for us
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND[/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]quote]

Which people?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Peppysco: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
ValCon888:
A bat is naturally blind and it's ironic some people want that blind bat to lead them from the darkness into light.

You're daft, an acronym is not a name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.