Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live (20258 Views)

MACBAN: We Want Criminals Flushed Out Of Forests / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by VirileNelly2420: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Bomb Them even use chemical weapons if you had to
No b only bandits make use of forest. Farmers, hunters, etc, Even diz people da cut timbers.
I mean, innocent individuals do make use of forest. U don't just bomb forest indiscriminately.

My thoughts though
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
Let's keep our fingers crossed, you may or may not get alert soon.

You don't need to snap, I like to help people even if you are a scammer, its between you and God. Things are hard, I know.

I copy your acct details.

uote author=Knows12 post=111543982]I started as a guest and I registered my former last yr... Sir, u really want to help me, I can snap the remaining half cup of garri...
I put mind bro.. if just 5H
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
500 naira?

uote author=Knows12 post=111561915] I put mind bro.. if just 5H[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
500 naira?

uote author=Knows12 post=111561915] I put mind bro.. if just 5H
yes bro
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bro I would given u money but for security reasons, I can't because it can be used to
trace me. You know am anti govt and
controversial fellow here.

I wanted to use POS but that tot came to me,
please be very patient when ever I go inside
town like hours drive from where I am....I do it. Sorry about that.

Knows12:
yes bro
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:
Bro I would given u money but for security reasons, I can't because it can be used to

keep ur money I don't need again..
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Knows12(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rawhumper:

keep ur fake money.. na me u deh use catch cruise? I might richer than you sef... I have got work.. shame on u fake ass nigga.
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Make I write am out LAUGH WAN KILL ME DIE!!! grin grin cheesy

If you know me, you won't say that. If I didn't
want to give you, I would have said it or even
call you scammer. Who I dey catch cruise for? Girls or my fellow guys?

I don't pretend oo bro, and I don't give a hoot about what anybody feels about me. Am that kind of guy.

But your reaction shows and tells a lot about you, you should be open and ready for things like this if you asking for help.

I swear on my life, I really wanted to drop something for you, but that reason came up but since you think am catching cruise, no prob. Let it be that way.

Good night.

quote author=Knows12 post=111569470] keep ur fake money.. na me u deh use catch cruise? I might richer than you sef... I have got work.. shame on u fake ass nigga.[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by Rawhumper(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Make I write am out LAUGH WAN KILL ME DIE!!! grin grin cheesy

If you know me, you won't say that. If I didn't
want to give you, I would have said it or even
call you scammer. Who I dey catch cruise for? Girls or my fellow guys?

I don't pretend oo bro, and I don't give a hoot about what anybody feels about me. Am that kind of guy.

But your reaction shows and tells a lot about you, you should be open and ready for things like this if you asking for help.

I swear on my life, I really wanted to drop something for you, but that reason came up but since you think am catching cruise, no prob. Let it be that way.

Congrats for getting a job, but its now u telling us.

Good night.

quote author=Knows12 post=111569470] keep ur fake money.. na me u deh use catch cruise? I might richer than you sef... I have got work.. shame on u fake ass nigga.[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by 1860xi: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Yet he keep reemphasizing it?

You people sha
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / Suspected NIMC Officials Arrested In Niger Republic Enrolling Foreigners For NIN / Plateau Lawmaker, Godfrey Dashe, Dies 'after Brief Illness'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.