Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) (3941 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Voldoz: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
This sheep dog is covered in his own blood after fighting off wolves protecting his flock, while the sheep gently comforts him.

Regardless of how physically strong or emotionally tough someone is, showing them how much you appreciate their efforts goes a long way.

The dog is willing to die for his sheep, and the gesture of the sheep comforting him is all he needs.

Never take someone for granted who is willing to fight for you or stand by you in your time of need. Appreciate their efforts, and show them that you are grateful. �

Quora.com

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by dawnomike(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Be grateful...

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by respect80(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Copy
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Snitch24(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wow
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Motivational speakers, I can't see any wolf in the picture above, pictures of the slain wolves or I don't believes this grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Motivational speakers, I can't see any wolf in the picture above, pictures of the slain wolves or I don't believes this grin grin grin
What a sad life you must live.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
BanevsJoker:

stop the emotional blackmail and answer the simple question undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Lordbinsmar: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Johnnycastro18:

You be baba werey grin grin grin

See how you finish the motivational speakers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by obinna58(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Op you brain dey pain you abi
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by starbuck(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Where you there when the fight took place angry

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

You be baba werey grin grin grin

See how you finish the motivational speakers.
baba I am not even against his write up oh, I just need picture evidence of the slain or injured wolves, I want to check something grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Mvena(f): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
They are back!

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Tonyx5(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
For this heat you still dey blast weed
mumu man
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Emuforlife1: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dog fight wolf kwa? op, you think say wolf na Ekuke abi??

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by ElValiente(m): 1:51am On Apr 01, 2022
If it's from Quora I respect those people unlike the nuisances we have on NL. Intelligent people dey quora man with fact ooo.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Ikorodu31: 4:57am On Apr 01, 2022
The wolf JAPA
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by kushercain: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2022
That's a Kangal. One of the strongest dog breeds. Nicknamed ‘The Wolf Killer’
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Boomboost(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Dog fight wolf kwa? op, you think say wolf na Ekuke abi??

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Boomboost(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2022
kushercain:
That's a Kangal. One of the strongest dog breeds. Nicknamed ‘The Wolf Killer’

1 Like

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Emuforlife1: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Boomboost post=111547530][/quote] So this botty fit fight wolves, one bite will render it useless. hehehe
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
you are a bandit
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are a bandit
be calming down grin
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by haggai247: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2022
In the real world it's a jungle out there.
Wear your sheep skin but behave like a wolf or get eaten.

Compassion is weakness you'll be played like a fool if you like it then go for it.
Ps Jesus Christ and Muhammad couldn't even survive using compassion and love.

Don't quote me with your religious sentiments you'll only get ignored.
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by 1Sharon(f): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2022
How do you know it's comforting the dog?
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Mhykel217(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2022
BanevsJoker:

Someone is tryna make a troll/light joke bou the pic and u conclude he lives a sad life. From my take You sir, live a sad and frustrating life that you're unable to see the joke.
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by shilenji(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2022
An Ingrate will never go far in life, it's the law of nature. Say thank you for a nice gesture, and you will get more next time. Nice one op
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Rickmann: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Voldoz:
This sheep dog is covered in his own blood after fighting off wolves protecting his flock, while the sheep gently comforts him.

Regardless of how physically strong or emotionally tough someone is, showing them how much you appreciate their efforts goes a long way.

The dog is willing to die for his sheep, and the gesture of the sheep comforting him is all he needs.

Never take someone for granted who is willing to fight for you or stand by you in your time of need. Appreciate their efforts, and show them that you are grateful. �

Quora.com

Its amazing how animals also connect with each other.

Nice piece , bro.
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Shineoneday: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
The time the photographer used or spent in snapping this PIC he suppose use am save d dog, weird society we live in now
We choose to use the camera rather than rescue or help a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by nairaman66(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
baba I am not even against his write up oh, I just need picture evidence of the slain or injured wolves, I want to check something grin grin

No wonder the average Nigerian live below $1 daily. Your write up evidently shows how you fall miserably into that category!
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Lordbinsmar: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s][/s]
ElValiente:
If it's from Quora I respect those people unlike the nuisances we have on NL. Intelligent people dey quora man with fact ooo.
[s][/s]

Mr smart you are the foolish one here.

Ode
Re: This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
nairaman66:

No wonder the average Nigerian live below $1 daily. Your write up evidently shows how you fall miserably into that category!
stop been a dundar head, and shut the hell up if you cannot get a simple sacarstic statement made to create an atmosphere of humor, looking down on some one who you dont even know his social class shows who the miserable fellow is between us, others could spot the intention for humor in my statement, but since your low IQ can't comprehend what is written you decided to spill your ignorant, and senseless utterances by quoting me. Keep off me next time OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) / Project Topics And Materials Pdf Download For Free / Top 5 Genuine Scholarship In Canada For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.