Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) (3040 Views)

Nobody Wants To Confront The Truth: Britain Is Becoming A Poor Country / The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin / Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Just look at the this headline from the British propaganda news website

Britain the blood of igbos dying at the hands of the fulani army is on your head

Just like 1967

3 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by WATCHOVER(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
There is nothing wrong with Britain, it is our leaders in the security team that fails to recognize this blood suckers as terrorists, our leaders both traditional and leaders allowed Nepotism eat their soul

5 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Britain is the problem we are facing In this hell hole today

2 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:
There is nothing wrong with Britain, it is our leaders in the security team that fails to recognize this blood suckers as terrorists, our leaders both traditional and leaders allowed Nepotism eat their soul

This is the problem with Nigerians you don't know where the problem is coming from and who controls Nigeria

BRITAIN IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA

Can't you read the headline they are calling the fulani terrorist Gangs

6 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
vasel15:

This is the problem with Nigerians you don't know where the problem is coming from and who controls Nigeria

It is your government who failed to declare them terrorist you should blame, or who knows if it was actually a gang up somewhere?.
Look am a southerner but I must tell you that it is not all attack that is done by bandits, some are stage managed by the Security forces to favor someone

2 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Fantasticcc: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
vasel15:

Britain the blood of igbos dying at the hands of the fulani army is on your head

Just like 1967
British govt is devilish,but is just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

It is your government who failed to declare them terrorist you should blame, or who knows if it was actually a gang up somewhere?.
Look am a southerner but I must tell you that it is not all attack that is done by bandits, some are stage managed by the Security forces to favor someone

Trash talk , go and sleep please, I wonder how some of you reasonn, Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fantasticcc:
British govt is devilish,but is just a matter of time

They are the devil

5 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by BigRocky: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Whoever that joined north and south together,it will never be well with you.

8 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
vasel15:

Trash talk , go and sleep please, I wonder how some of you reasonn, Tueh!
You know nothing that is why you end up talking trash, am not a tribal bigot, I say my mind, I don't ask for favors, and that is why God has been blessing me and allowing people who are older and influencial than me to show me respect
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

You know nothing that is why you end up talking trash, am not a tribal bigot, I say my mind, I don't ask for favors, and that is why God has been blessing me and allowing people who are older and influencial than me to show me respect

Are you high? Nobody cares about you

We are talking about the devil called Britain and their support for terrorism in Nigeria

Why would they call fulani terrorist Gangs?

4 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
BigRocky:
Whoever that joined north and south together,it will never be well with you.

Isee

3 Likes

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Saviourk: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Our Colonial masters have been the genesis of Nigeria problem right from independence.
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Saviourk:
Our Colonial masters have been the genesis of Nigeria problem right from independence.

you are on point
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Emma15678: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
vasel15:

What are they? A terrorist is a person who murders or attacks the mass population for a political purpose. A criminal attacks the mass population for illegal monetary gains, etc.
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Dollarremix(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
You think so?
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by obailala(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
vasel15:

Just like 1967
THe problem wih NIgeria is that the people of NIgeria are obsessed with blaming others for all their f**kups. WE blame everyone else but ourselves for our indiscretions. THe Brits left since 1960 but somehow the blackman still has a way to blame them for every problem.
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
vasel15:

Just like 1967

The truth shall set you free.
Now you know, what next?
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by kingjis: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Any body that says that britain is the problem of Nigeria is very stupid and foolish ,in fact he or she is mad

Is Nigeria the only country colonized by Britain?

Our leaders in this country have failed us , our leaders both government and traditional allowed Nepotism , tribalism to eat their soul
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by kingjis: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
vasel15:

Just like 1967

Any body that says britain is the problem of Nigeria is very stupid and foolish ,in fact he or she is mad

Is Nigeria the only country colonized by Britain?

Our leaders in this country have failed us , our leaders both government and traditional allowed Nepotism , tribalism to eat their soul
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by blackboy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
We keep callin Britain . Do you know the name and race of the BBC reporter in Nigeria? He even used biker gang. That reporter needs to have his account searched. I wonder why he would be reporting like that. Our reporters call them terrorists, bandits and other names but this over paid African working for the BBC is spreading fake news. I dont even bother to read the news from the irresponsible or English deficient or poor lexicon know ledged BBC journalist Khali Ishaq

IF it was a white BBC reporter he wont be reporting trash like Khalid Ishaq but we always complain . Now BBC have given us an African to report and see the mediocre work he is doing. Well, maybe BBC needs to check who they employ from Africa properly cause the Khalid African has made me not to bother reading news on Africa especially Nigeria from the BBC or take their news seriously
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Rickmann: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2022
kiss
vasel15:

That's the talk of a man who has been enslaved too long to know when to stand tall and fight..Did Britain teach ur leaders to be corrupt, did they cause ur insecurity in the country, hunger, hardship and unemployment? We keep using this 'Britain is our problem' line to justify our stupidity and weakness to say enough is enough to these thieves and bloodsuckers who call themselves our leaders.

Britain isn't our problem..we are our own problem.

1 Like

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by meccuno: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Saviourk:
Our Colonial masters the British have been the genesis of Nigeria problem right from independence.
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by ablejesus26(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Vasel aka Faber,aka Tranquility,you see how you publicly disgraced yourself �
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Xiaohei(m): 3:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Some Nigerians are like their government - always quick to pass the buck rather than facing their challenges and failures head-on! Our president is an open sympathizer of terrorists - a designation President Buhari is slow to use, or rarely uses! Stop blaming other countries for the failure called Nigeria.
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Xiaohei(m): 4:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Our leaders are the problem of Nigeria! They’re the ones sympathizing with terrorists! Some politicians have been fingered as financiers of terrorist groups. Some have been pictured with terrorists. Some have referred to terrorists as “businessmen”! Our problems lie with our leaders!
Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by Almaigaa: 5:40am On Apr 01, 2022
vasel15:

True.
The crime rates in the East is too much. People are killed like flies every second. While Some are used for Rituals. That's why most Igbos are relocating from the East to the North. Insearch of peace and greener pastures. grin

Re: Britain Is Supporting Terrorism In Nigeria (photo Evidence) by vasel15: 12:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Almaigaa:

True.
The crime rates in the East is too much. People are killed like flies every second. While Some are used for Rituals. That's why most Igbos are relocating from the East to the North. Insearch of peace and greener pastures. grin

Fulani slave

(1) (Reply)

"Asiwaju Tinubu Doesn't Deserve Disrespect From Anybody....." Wike Blast Critics / If #500 Was Our Highest Denomination (pix) / IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.