Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is It Save To Bleep This Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Save To Bleep This Girl (343 Views)

How To Transfer Marvel's Avengers PS4 Save To PS5 / The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / An Empty Thread For Those Who Doesn't Give A Bleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by SalisuJasper: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dont know the right secrtion to post this and will make it very brief.

We both left nysc camp and got posted to thesame local govt, i talked to her the first night and the second day i traveled to lagos.

She accepted my proposal online and since we have been calling and doing video calls, my problem now is, i felt shes so easy to access as she has already sent me multiple nudes, even asked her to go and snap nude in the toilet and she did.

Now we already plan on how to meet, as i will have to book hotel and get down with her, we share nasty words as she tell me she cant wait for me to Bleep her bla bla bla.

Real niggas in the game, have encountered something like this before, i mean someone very easy like this, wont she be easy for other guhs like this too.

I plan on using condom sha

Re: Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by Jeon(f): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
nahwa ooh

2 Likes

Re: Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by Legendrysailor(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hell no !!!!

Simping has gone digital, thanks to d fools who disgrace men on daily basis. How can a real nigga seek for validation on weda to f***ck a lady, and d king of simps went to an extent of posting d girl's nudes. Bro u are d king of simps !!!!

Tufiakwa !!!! Azi gba kwa

Re: Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by rexlims(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Y bring this issue here? Do u honestly need nairalands approval to go ahead?
It's people like u that can intentionally lure some one into unwholesome act so u can blackmail them later.
Consider this, would u be happy, if someone should treat ur sister this way?
Re: Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
whats left to do but to meet the babe and fuc the Bejesus out of her?!?!? i dont get the question....
Re: Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
That's NYSC for u
Re: Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by Alonso91(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Seriously,you are asking us this question?

Like are you for real?
Re: Is It Save To Bleep This Girl by Realbuzzing(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dear op
Good evening

I don't want to ask you this in your recent post

Buh me I need a job
So if there's any vacancy in that your online job
You can buzz me up

(1) (Reply)

[b]Why You Should Have A Dollar Card For Your Business In Nigeria[/b] / Candidlady Is Ojuelegba Underbridge Prostitute / BBNAIJA REUNION: Big Brother Naija 2022 Reunion Remarkable Moments From Day 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.