Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You (23714 Views)

FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Vixlot: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
The Rivers State chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, has vowed never to support Governor Nyesom Wike’s presidential ambition.

The State NLC said that the Governor does not take care of civil servants and pensioners in the State, wondering if the former minister wants to kill all the workers in Nigeria by aspiring to take over at Aso Rock.

The Rivers State NLC chairman, Mrs Beatrice Itubo said this during an interview on Rhythm 93.7 FM Port Harcourt, accusing Wike of subjecting workers and pensioners to untold hardship.

The NLC Chairman pointed out that offices in public schools, the State secretariat and hospitals, were empty because the Governor had refused to employ fresh staff.

“We have seen what is happening here in Rivers State. Pensioners have not been paid their gratuity since the inception of this administration. Workers have not been promoted since the inception of this administration,” she said.

“Everywhere in the secretariat, even the schools and hospitals are empty. No workers, people are not employed,” she stated.

She said that everybody in the State was aware of what is going on, adding, “So, do you need a soothsayer to tell you? All of us know as well as I do,” vowing that personally, there was no way Wike is getting her support.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/2023-presidency-youll-kill-all-workers-in-nigeria-well-not-support-you-nlc-to-wike/

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Vixlot: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pdalds:
Pay back time.
People thought they will remain in command forever

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Who Is even Taking Wike presidential ambition serious..

I can't see myself voting for someone like him..

He has nothing to offer

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Odin13: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Among the contestants... Wike is the only noise maker

He’s not even serious .. after dashing his fellow governors rivers state funds .. he’s little mind now told him he can Lord them

Bala go pick form sharpely
Tambuwal follow up..
obaseki free am

The idiot humbly go collect form... even Udom is on his own

Clowns

North 2023
Power to the people

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Ezehillary(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Ezehillary(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:
Among the contestants... Wike is the only noise maker

He’s not even serious .. after dashing his fellow governors rivers state funds .. he’s little mind now told him he can Lord them

Bala go pick form sharpely
Tambuwal follow up..
obaseki free am

The idiot humbly go collect form... even Udom is on his own

Clowns

North 2023
Power to the people
what about tinubu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Odin13: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ezehillary:
what about tinubu

Tinubu is a contestant that Nigerians have rejected but need to clear his doubts

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Ryott: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
I prefer Amaechi to Wike but I will still chose Wike over Tinubu any day.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Healthrelatedjo: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Local government workers especially will suffer ehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by LeoDeKing: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:

Tinubu is a contestant that Nigerians ipob illiterates have rejected but need to clear his doubts
Fixed. cool

194 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by bjtinz: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
So what exactly does he do with all the millions accruing to the state?

Umahi was right after all. Na just to dey bully and make noise him sabi

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Bastardlyrich: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed. cool
Not every one that's is not supporting tiny ubu,the old pee poos choice is a Biafran from SS/se region.
I have seen several Yoruba Christians that hates tiny ubu .and plus northerners.
Only the cowordly afonja fakee Muslim support him because of wikedness and tribalism.
Atiku,ameachi are more well loved and received than the irritating tiny ubu.
Nobody want a farting,shitty shitty old man as a president.
If you like him too much you can make him the president uragbiji.
I have a job for you, they pay 50k better than tiny ubu media pigggs that are paid 40.
The job involves liaring, backstabbbingg,betrayingg, and hatting ss/se region.
Is 50k monthly plus data and a plate of Amala every afternoon for break.
If you are interested let me know

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by LeoDeKing: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Bastardlyrich:

Not every one that's is not supporting tiny ubu,the old pee poos choice is a Biafran from SS/se region.
I have seen several Yoruba Christians that hates tiny ubu .and plus northerners.
Only the cowordly afonja fakee Muslim support him because of wikedness and tribalism.
Atiku,ameachi are more well loved and received than the irritating tiny ubu.
Nobody want a farting,shitty shitty old man as a president.
If you like him too much you can make him the president uragbiji.
I have a job for you, they pay 50k better than tiny ubu media pigggs that are paid 40.
The job involves liaring, backstabbbingg,betrayingg, and hatting ss/se region.
Is 50k monthly plus data and a plate of Amala every afternoon for break.
If you are interested let me know
[/s]
I strike out unorganised, disjointed and incoherent gibberish. I swear to God, I didn't read beyond the first word of the whole rubbish.

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Bastardlyrich: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I strike out unorganised, disjointed and incoherent gibberish. I swear to God, I didn't read beyond the first word of the whole rubbish.
Who cares what a coword reads.
I don't care and the world hates tiny ubu.
If you are ready to work and for the job,you reach out to me.
I want to help and make you somebody in life grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by OneCandleAway(f): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Only thing I know wike will do properly is solving the boko haram problem. He won't be afraid to bomb them all to pieces.

22 Likes

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
The fear of the Wicked Wike grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Mooh247: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin

Cultist Governor... Una no won collect wotowoto

Buhari don give everybody sense... Nobody one suffer again after 2023.. infact 2023 is a do or die affairs

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Agricmoney(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by kerry57: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wike the one man squad. NLC, shebi buhari dey preserve the lives of workers in Nigeria abi? Wey make una dey support am?
Nigeria needs a no nonsense man as a leader or else there will be too much mesmerization by boko, bandits,ipob,herdsmen,ugm etc

1 Like

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by LeoDeKing: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Bastardlyrich:

Who cares what a coword reads.
I don't care and the world hates tiny ubu.
If you are ready to work and for the job,you reach out to me.
I want to help and make you somebody in life grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
[/s]
Get out of my mention. angry

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Badonasty(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol…mad oh
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tyrant, thug grin

2 Likes

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Timoleon(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
But they voted him twice?

Useless charlatans! Whose interests are they actually pursuing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Supreme Court Bars Former Aondoakaa For Life From Holding Public Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.