Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You (23715 Views)

FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Theoarhics: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
This NLC needs to be scrapped. They have utterly useless since apc took over
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Woke was only joking naaaa. He can't say it that he really meant to be Nigeria presidential candidate talkless of being a president
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pdalds:
Pay back time.
People thought they will remain in command forever
I even heard that in Ondo state, workers are being paid 10% of their salaries of which my mother-in-law also received 7000 Naira out of 70k that they were formerly paid, now it has reduced to 6000 Naira. These people are heartless!!!

1 Like

Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Only thing I know wike will do properly is solving the boko haram problem. He won't be afraid to bomb them all to pieces.
The same way we believed Buhari will handle them.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by samunaka: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
bjtinz:
So what exactly does he do with all the millions accruing to the state?

Umahi was right after all. Na just to dey bully and make noise him sabi

He bulldoze them to the supreme court to win cases for PDP
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by drezzyx(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tyrant
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by ufuosman(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
See matter
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
reimburse back moment
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Indispensable85(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wahala promax
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by bluefilm: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Who Is even Taking Wike presidential ambition serious..

I can't see myself voting for someone like him..

He has nothing to offer

That's the funniest part of this whole presidential race of a thing.

I don't know whether he has anything or not but I know that nothing will make me to vote for him.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Benrosaria(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Continue using us to play. Tinko. Na government una be so I am not surprised at what you do lolol
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Deltatoto: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Vixlot:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/2023-presidency-youll-kill-all-workers-in-nigeria-well-not-support-you-nlc-to-wike/
nlc is a wing of apc.Nobody takes dem seriously.the Buhari that will not kill us how una waka with am.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by LikeAking: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
slowice:
The man has nothing upstairs except greed, land grabbing, thievery, arrogance, over inflated contracts etc .

Zero intellect

In Nigeria is not by intelligence, but gragra.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Bimpe29: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bombshell, Wike is not marketable at all. Charity begins at home.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by 1860sixt: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Fixed. cool
[/s]
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by 1860s: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
I strike out unorganised, disjointed and incoherent gibberish. I swear to God, I didn't read beyond the first word of the whole rubbish.
[/s]
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by 1860si: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Get out of my mention. angry
[/s][s][/s]
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hahahahaha I wonder how some of these governors will perform woefully and still have the audacity to declare for presidency...

See them all...Even the Kogi yeye guy that workers were committing suicide under his tenure...mstchwww lipsrsealed
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by dbonks(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Madam Chairperson, it is not in my DNA to insult my Elders, and couple with the fact that, I used to be close to one of your Daughters during my NYSC days. You know you are not a saint either, as a civil servant in Rivers State, Wike's Government have not paid gratuity, agreed, it hasn't promoted workers agreed, neither has he employed new workers.
But your position is baised, tell us the last time gratuity was paid in Rivers State. That was 2012, tell us the last time promotion was carried out and implemented, that was 2011. So why pretend like the decay started in 2015.
Madam we cannot forget what you used Rivers workers to do in the name of agitation for better welfare, only for your Check-up dues to be approved, your Chickened out, and keep enjoying the largese with your Exco, we are aware of your political divide, and baise, please take a neutral stand if you really want to fight for the Workers. As for we in Rivers State, we know you belong to the APC and that is part of the problem you have/ having with the present government in the State. Please stay neutral and do your job Ma.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by ablejesus26(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Which human being go carry leg waka go vote for this drunken master before ��
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
confluence:
The lifeless man currently in Asorock that you supported, what his he currently doing to Nigerians. Useless labour leaders who have been bought over

Did she lie? Is Wike not oweing Pensioners?
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
zinaunreal:
Omg Nigerias are fools. This is the only man that can save this country right now

Save Nigeria and owe pensioners? Are pensioners not Nigerians? Why are Wike's supporters afraid to admit that he's oweing Pensioners but dashing out hundreds of millions to his friends who are Governors?
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by zinaunreal(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Siwel25:

Save Nigeria and owe pensioners? Are pensioners not Nigerians? Why are Wike's supporters afraid to admit that he's oweing Pensioners but dashing out hundreds of millions to his friends who are Governors?

No one is saint. He is the best of all the evil men for now. If Nigeria cease to exist, will they see pension?
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by ismodiwa(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2022
kerry57:
Wike the one man squad. NLC, shebi buhari dey preserve the lives of workers in Nigeria abi? Wey make una dey support am?
Nigeria needs a no nonsense man as a leader or else there will be too much mesmerization by boko, bandits,ipob,herdsmen,ugm etc

Stop confusing yourself, She has said it all..
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by NessFortunate: 2:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Vixlot:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/2023-presidency-youll-kill-all-workers-in-nigeria-well-not-support-you-nlc-to-wike/
toothless NLC talking not supporting Wike.. NLC That is disorgnised from head to bottom. Jokes on you mam.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Gotze1: 2:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Wike is a chronic liar and deceiver. He cannever rule Nigeria.

We the corp members of 2016 will never forget.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by Gotze1: 2:33am On Apr 01, 2022
NessFortunate:

toothless NLC talking not supporting Wike.. NLC That is disorgnised from head to bottom. Jokes on you mam.
Yes, wike is a useless fellow.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by abokikhalifa: 5:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Cultist Governor... Una no won collect wotowoto

Buhari don give everybody sense... Nobody one suffer again after 2023.. infact 2023 is a do or die affairs

I have noticed one coming thing about Nigeria. Once things start going bad, it will only get worst. E no fit better againg. Since buhari done start the trend Nd Nigerians did nothing but only complain. The next person go worst pass buhari. Save this.
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by slowice(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
LikeAking:

In Nigeria is not by intelligence, but gragra.

GRA gra has produced nothing but pain and poverty
Re: NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You by NessFortunate: 3:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Gotze1:
Yes, wike is a useless fellow.
the NLC Are the useless body here? When last did NLC Do what NLC DOES BEST?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri / House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.