Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? (35096 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by phemmyfour: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's fashionable

It attracts the opposite sex

I think they now cover only the tit
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Advertising their market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by omoyankee3(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sample
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Emmastan291: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
For seduction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by harmony75: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by seyz91(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
As for me i hate cleavage revealing

I hate women that show cleavage and i see them as marketing themselves to men/clients

They just wanna sell their market
.but the truth is a decent, modest and responsible lady don't need to reveal cleavage to be sexy!
MrBrownJay1:
A) not all women show their cleavage
B) not all women have enough tittay meat to show cleavage
C) today, showing cleavage is a fashionable thing to do (to many women)
D) majority of men enjoy looking at cleavage, unless its their wife/gf's cleavage peeped by other men, lol!

...but most importantly, do you believe there is anything wrong with cleavage?! if so, then dont show yours and let others do what they please with theirs!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by hibeebeeking: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Heat!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Same reason males Sag trousers, wear silly looking heavy gold chains, expose expanded muscular areas, etc...
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Diligence: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Self Esteem Perception?

Check out the great amazons amongst them; do they show cleavage?

Same for men who sag and show off their chests, et al

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Decent25: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Country hard,they are all displaying there product

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Gospel2Day: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Because they are possessed and propelled by demons indwelling them.
Deception and seduction that lead to eternal destruction and damnation is the agenda and assignment they're helping Satan to achieve on earth.
They have innate loyalty to Satan and hostility towards God's holiness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by israelmao(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
in order to entice and attract terrorists and bandits.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Skillsnigeria: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Candidlady: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

Are you trying to tell us that apart from your over used pussy, you have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship? Are you trying to tell us that you deliberately and purposely show your cleavages just to attract men?

Are you indirectly trying to tell us that you're a prostitute or what? We don't understand
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
don't tell me u read about it
did you witnessed it

Johnnycastro18:
I think is a ladies thing, it probably started in acient Egypt by the mother of the great king Tutankhamon, king of egypt, the Egyptian women began to follow suit and practice the act of leaving thier clevages out, until the practice spread to other part of the world grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by DaveHarry(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why do men like showing their 6-packs?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by ablejesus26(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Man wan befriend man be dat oo so, run bro. She's a he in disguise

Looll��

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by realestate99: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
......a form of analogue marketing, showing some flesh and leaving the rest for men's imagination is one of the safest and potent marketing strategies in the world, showing the whole boobs is no more interesting, nothing to imagine anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Babaken(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Man wan befriend man be dat oo so, run bro. She's a he in disguise
you mean online bobrisky.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by MNDY(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
And tucking small part of their shirt in on the side to show the shape of the as.s. One did it so well I could see her cameltoe too at the front.

Some girls who don't like such things would place the backhand of one of their hands above their a.ss to prevent it from shaping when walking.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by descartes400: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
We men can start showing the outliner of our bulge in between our legs...it's a man thing and lets make it fashionable! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Dmacqh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Let the males please allow the females to answer this question ?
It’s too much in the guys body here !!!
Are you the ones with boobs or the ones showing cleavage ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by xynerise: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
What's that word they normally say again?........

Yea, It boost their confidence grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by ufotunang: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's their selling point....they are advertising their market to their customers
Also they are doing it to distract and attract men ... especially the rich guys and sugar daddy to approach them for love relationship so they can chop his money and enjoy his wealth and goodies
Some do it to show how beautiful they are and how sexy their body looks like to men and their female rivals
Some do it to for men to approach her for marriage especially those that are desperate to marry, especially when age is against them
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Isaacpromise1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
It’s their selling point.

They have to show it to get the needed attention! That’s how they become ‘relevant’
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
If the way you dress, you are addressed, all girls and women who shows part of their breast in the name of fashion are prostitutes.
I know some men are supporting this because they are addicted to provoking and indecent dresses.

I was watching horse race some time ago in UK if you see majority of the women dressed modestly, you will wonder, where is the sanity of so called African women
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Youngpo413: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Till date,I'm still wondering what's so special about bress...big or small.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by ufotunang: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Some girls that cannot control their sexual urge so they do that to attract men to have sex with them
Some girls do that to tempt a man to sleep with her so that in case the man impregnants her she can pin the guy down for marriage or become his baby mama especially if the man is rich and also famous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Okoye's Perfect Bridal Makeup / Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent / MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.