Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? (35098 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
You guys spoilt them to be doing that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by sabreal: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Feelñg of incompleteness
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by AlphaStyles(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
THEY EXPOSE THEIR BODY AND WHEN U TOUCH OR STARE TOO MUCH THEY SAY HARASSHMENT
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Labadi69: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dem go show cleavage man go come look, they will now say the son of man is a pervert. I no just understand jor angry

Anyhow, many of them dey do am to low key show they are available to play ball if you know what that means angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
E too dey hot in between so dey gats to leave space for air to penetrate... undecided

Na to fall man
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by iamhorpey(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Going braless to show nipples is the new trend for now
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Jacopini: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i dont mind befriending other men, with whom i had a discussion.... as the request has nothing remotely romantically incline in nature.

For your mind.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by SunMusk(m): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Were do you get the statistics of 90% of women
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by kay29000(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't even mind them showing it on a normal day, but I wonder why they like showing cleavage in church when they're getting married. I still want to understand why they do that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by kay29000(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
pansophist:
Not all women.

Though such act has an element of insecurities. Its same as a man posing with cars and bundle of cash. These kind of people are externally fuelled, and your opinion means alot and determines if they will feel confident or not. So yea, it's a mixture of insecurity and an acute need for attention.

Very accurate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by STEWpid(f): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
For those that do so..

..it's an unpaid ad to show that they're ready for business.

Just go close and ask how much.

It's an open budget for many, you can negotiate price.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's a subtle plans of the devil to ensnare men and make women partakers of their sin. CONSCIOUSLY COVER UP FOR CHRIST IS COMING SOON.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by membranus: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bluezy13:

Na king Tekwando...

Which king Taekwando?
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by membranus: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
israelmao:
in order to entice and attract terrorists and bandits.

Terrorists and bandits keh?

If dem see one, dem go pick race.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Ugonna62: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

IMHO, the braless ones were way before the push up-cleavage bearing ones.
These guys are bra technicians,.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by kay29000(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
DaveHarry:
Why do men like showing their 6-packs?

How many men walk around with their six pack exposed in public? When they are not mad.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Transcriber: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're theFilmtric?
maybe smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by innobarca(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Some show it during wedding inside church and infront of a pastor in the name of fashion.

Looking like runaway prostit....tes.... Nonsense
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by DaveHarry(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
kay29000:

How many men walk around with their six pack exposed in public? When they are not mad.
I see dem every day, every where....
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
These are the kinds of questions inexperienced kids Ask .and furthermore it seems the mods on Nairaland are interested in dumbing down the regular visitors to this forum they regularly move up irrelevant News and info to the front page it’s a pity. make una no ban me o na talk I talk I no blow bomb
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by theFilmtric: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're theFilmtric?
hey smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Elchechereche4e: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I think is a ladies thing, it probably started in acient Egypt by the mother of the great king Tutankhamon, king of egypt, the Egyptian women began to follow suit and practice the act of leaving thier clevages out, until the practice spread to other part of the world grin.
Tutankhaten
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Elchechereche4e:

Tutankhaten
never heard of that, only know about tutankhamun cheesy,
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Cousin9999: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
1. People generally like to "put their best foot forward." They want to look neat and attractive. What that means will vary based on culture, setting, and personality. Some people, male or female, want to feel sexy or express their sexuality. A woman may show some cleavage. A guy might wear a sleeveless or tight shirt so women can see muscle. If they're not embarrassing themselves or being inappropriate, what's the problem?

2. Women tend to groom themselves in a way that males respond to on a biological level. Biologically, men like the hourglass shape because it suggests fertility. Cleavage is a part of that. Men generally do the same thing.

3. Showing cleavage can also be about creating balance in shape. It may be done to widen the torso or create deconstruction. It's like the neckline chosen for a shirt, or picking the right tie.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Ten06(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
They show cleavage because they have no better thing to show
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Eriokanmi: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Babaken:
you mean online bobrisky.
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
theFilmtric:
hey smiley

is/was that you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by lookingfly: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
rhonard:
Ninety percent of ladies this days love Bearing Cleaverage after dressing up, is this a normal way of dressing and why do all ladies bear cleaverage

Or is it copy-copy that made them dress like that
like cleavage like cameltoe!
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by ikorodureporta: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Those ladies wey be like say dem dey put looking detector for the brezz. No matter how you take peep look the thing dem must catch you. I wonder wetin dem dey gain to catch us staring cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by ikorodureporta: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
kay29000:
I don't even mind them showing it on a normal day, but I wonder why they like showing cleavage in church when they're getting married. I still want to understand why they do that.
cheesy
I was in one church one day doing photographer. Is like the lady was pregnant or just gave birth. If una see these balls cheesy wey she expose...she caught me deliberately focusing my camera on her, & started covering up with her hands.. cheesy
Why u no dress well in the first instance?
I still get the picture here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by ikorodureporta: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
descartes400:
We men can start showing the outliner of our bulge in between our legs...it's a man thing and lets make it fashionable! wink
grin cheesy
O.y.o
Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by Bbbw: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
To sell market offcourse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Okoye's Perfect Bridal Makeup / Is Kojic Acid A Bleaching Agent / MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.