Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? (2317 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2022

Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Cardealer2021(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
This one don kolo lipsrsealed
Stop sniffing sewage, and smoking gun it's not good for your mental health undecided
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Cardealer2021(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

why dont you use your damn brain instead of writing rubbish online?!... here, i guess these are pedos as well, abi:
This op is really a brainwashed, deluded pig
The op and sense is like a parallel line undecided

1 Like

Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cardealer2021:

This op is really a brainwashed, deluded pig
The op and sense is like a parallel line undecided

Stop gaslighting me.
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:
] And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.

The Bible is meant literal that they go whoring meaning their cult practices are prostitution and sodomy.
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Truthwords: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Most popular don't understand symbolism and subliminal messaging. I understand that innocent people use green too. But what these folks arguing with you do not understand is that these evil people using green are doing it for a different purpose and also a way of communicating where they stand and what their agenda is . For those of you arguing with him, I want you to look at it from this angle. Imagine that you are in an African campus and you hear that some cult groups are using red or blue or white or black as their colour, of course you will find many innocent people who use these colours but those who are cultists wear them for a different reason. THAT'S WHAT HE IS TRYING TO COMMUNICATE TO YOU FOLKS, INSTEAD OF ARGUING, USE YOUR BRAIN. YAH CREATED THE RAINBOW BUT THE SO CALLED LGBTRASH HAVE USED IT FOR AN ENTIRELY EVIL REASON. I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND RICHWALLET FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Cardealer2021(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Truthwords:
Most popular don't understand symbolism and subliminal messaging. I understand that innocent people use green too. But what these folks arguing with you do not understand is that these evil people using green are doing it for a different purpose and also a way of communicating where they stand and what their agenda is . For those of you arguing with him, I want you to look at it from this angle. Imagine that you are in an African campus and you hear that some cult groups are using red or blue or white or black as their colour, of course you will find many innocent people who use these colours but those who are cultists wear them for a different reason. THAT'S WHAT HE IS TRYING TO COMMUNICATE TO YOU FOLKS, INSTEAD OF ARGUING, USE YOUR BRAIN. YAH CREATED THE RAINBOW BUT THE SO CALLED LGBTRASH HAVE USED IT FOR AN ENTIRELY EVIL REASON. I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND RICHWALLET FROM THIS POINT OF VIEW.
Richwallet is a deluded, brain dead, religious nincompoop

1 Like

Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Richwallet is a deluded, brain dead, religious nincompoop

I'm not trying to conquer Africa with another religion. That land belongs to Ham and his descendants and they are too follow whatever religion they have been following.

My call is to the House of Israel and those ethnicities in Africa about our covenant.

1 Like

Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Greedy, envious and green.

Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 2:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Anal sodomy causes immune defiency and they lie and says its a virus. Most people with ithe infection are sodomites. That reveals just how much anal sododmy is in the Black community because they have the highest infection rates. Africa ihas the highest infection rates per country with South Africa leading the world with Aids infection.
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Richwallet: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Arizoner: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Chai this one done break from yabaleft grin
evening sir, i have an issue. anytime i want to do shorttime with hookup girls, am not always in the mood at the moment and am always under pressure. It makes it hard to get erection. i saw your comment on one romance thread concerning sex with hoes that why i need your help. P.S: I have a high sex drive as i can sustain erection for hour when alone
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Kingpharamond: 1:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: If Bob Said He Was Pregnant, What Would It Look Like To See Him? by Kingpharamond: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2022
King James Bible
And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America / The 14 Year Old Sumo Girl / Didier Drogba On The Cover Of 2010 Time's Most Influential People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.