Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) (75536 Views)

Pictures Of The Children Who Were Killed In The Attack By Hezbollah Hours Ago. / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by AfroAgroPower: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
NwaNimo1:
If this malnourished man did as described.....

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]

....Tinubu can fight five!

Lol... I can tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by DoctorDree(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thank God
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Akharmony: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
If e no b zimbawe e go b kenya. .
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by TheFacelessMan: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by 24brains(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
I like his bravery
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by tit(f): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Are the train bandits here?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by harmargedon: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bettapikin:
nah God safe this dude o.. awhole 4 crocodile..
well if it's Nigeria I'm sure after the Battle his buddie would have killed the remaining three and make a good roasted meat out of it and post it on nairaland.
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
why are you doing this comrade grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nawa o! This story just dey sound like action film. So nobody get the video? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Spandau: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hisbah21:
hardluck to him

What kind of useless English is this? You have to tell him "hard luck" instead of keeping your gaddem mouth shut.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Sunnybabe(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Melovar:
The power of andrenaline grin
hummm.... fight and flight hormones b grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by AfonjaAfonja: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sofre, Iyaebe, Animegirl, Saphire role model"Liquorose" cry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Henz81: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hisbah21:
hardluck to him
God was on his side that's why he survived the attack.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by biroo: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
This will be an incident he'll live to remember all his life.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by pansophist(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Crocodile wey lion they fear, an apex predator, and oldest reptile with the best evolved system amongst most specie, this guy fought four and killed one?

Now this is reql life superman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Crafteck1: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Is his treatment free?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by honniemail(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
He didn't cross his fingers.

If he did, the crocodile wont bite him.

Its a secret of nature. Crocodile would never eat a human with two of his left fingers crossed

How true is this sir?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Note to self: when fighting a crocodile, grab it's palatal valve so that it will drown to death...

Second note to self: abi something is wrong with me? Fight crocodile, are we neighbors?

Haha

Water no get enemy but crocodiles do!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
He should count himself lucky.....

But let him be told that there's certainly one specie of crocodile here on earth that he can't survive....I mean the "SPREAD-LEG-AND-PISS" gender lipsrsealed

That gender wey fit kill samson for Bible wey kill lion....Fear that gender..
Wetin concern our women with this crocodile story? You guys really have to watch how you promote hate and misogyny against our women cos I personally don't know what you fools gain from doing this.

Don't we men have our own issues?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know whether to believe this story or not

i will check back in 2yrs time
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
His village Angels, were at work, very lucky, everything still worked out for his favor.

"I realised that my hand would break if I resisted,” he told All Africa,

“So, I allowed my hand to go in the direction it turned."

A third beast latched onto Alexander’s thigh and a fourth croc joined in the feeding frenzy, biting his ankle and destroying his achilles tendon.

Luckily some of Alexander’s fishing buddies were nearby and they tried to help out, pelting the crocodiles with rocks.

Meanwhile, Alexander was trying to get his hand into one of the crocodiles’ throats. Crocodiles have a “palatal valve” that prevents water from flooding their stomachs when they dive.

While experts recommend going for the croc’s eyes if you are bitten, an attack on the palatal valve is an effective last resort.

By a lucky coincidence, an ambulance was passing by and the group managed to flag it down so Alexander could be taken to Mutenderi Hospital, just across the Zambian border

He underwent emergency surgery, having five metal plates inserted into his body to help knit his broken bones. Most of them will be removed once the bones are healed but one, a platinum plate in his shoulder, will be a permanent reminder of his lucky escape.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by just2endowed: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Henz81:
God was on his side that's why he survived the attack.

God on his already thought him to use his instinct. Now, we all can learn from his instinct and upgrade our survival chance when confront with this kind of situation.
God give us gift of learning. So I hope you have learnt today and not saying God was not on yoursixe if confronted with this situation.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Atticusxsz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know if the story is based on exaggeration or perhaps, it's probably baby crocs he wrestled with. Nonetheless, he's damned lucky to be in one piece. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by baralatie(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
You say
Only fight 4 not one but four crocodile and killed one
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by desiredhome: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Fight 4 crocodiles? And killed one? How's that possible? Abi na small crocodiles he fight with? angry

Zimbabwe and Kenyans are always known for weird news like this.
It's called miracle......it was not his time to kaput.......
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
mAh Nigga
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by SILVERLINES: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
LagBlogger:
I killed 2 crocodiles during my nysc. It is very possible.
buddy urs is too small, I murdered ten of them that year. I told them look, croc u can't dares me and they thought I was joking

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by AfonjaMazamaza: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
AfonjaAfonja:
Sofre, Iyaebe, Animegirl, Saphire role model"Liquorose" cry
guy wetin these people do you na cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Marayola(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin grin. You dey craze ooo. Am laughing like a madman in the middle of the night.
ArchiLimited:
Note to self: when fighting a crocodile, grab its palatal valve so that it will drown to death...

Second note to self: abi something is wrong with me? Fight crocodile, are we neighbours?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by vikstandon(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Guy the one wey die, una leave am there. Abeg make una no waste meat o.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
honniemail:

How true is this sir?

Give it a try.

You will meet with God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday / Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.