Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) (75131 Views)

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by TruthinAction: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
LagBlogger:
I killed 2 crocodiles during my nysc. It is very possible.

With what? Baby crocodiles or fully matured one?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Not all heroes wear caps cool
Capes not caps... please modify
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by jimmynauty: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Moral lesson
In spite of
insecurity,
Poverty,
bad govt and
All evil,
I am adapted to conquer, pursue overtake and recover in YHVH!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by morakakin(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2022
crocodile dundee
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Elidrisy20: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Strong man,wetin carry you go enter crocodile water
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by morakakin(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Crocodile Dundee
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Michaelss(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2022
He was very lucky
Fighting off 4 of them isn't an easy feat
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2022
I fought 5 lions, killed 3 instantly. 2 managed to escape but surely 1 will still die cause of the injury.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Gglorious: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Lucky dude. What God cannot do does not exist
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Bishopino: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Deadly encounter. The guy just came back from the land of the dead.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by NoToPile: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
richie240:

when its not ur time all d elements -both living and otherwise- will align with you, confirm!
cool

You are right.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by luluosas(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
What a wonderful luck! I congratulate him for surviving this deadly attack
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Emma15678: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
He didn't cross his fingers.

If he did, the crocodile wont bite him.

Its a secret of nature. Crocodile would never eat a human with two of his left fingers crossed
Superstition?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by GloriousGbola: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
texazzpete:
No way in hell did he kill one of the crocs.

Why not? This should be a florida man story
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Spandau:

What kind of useless English is this? You have to tell him "hard luck" instead of keeping your gaddem mouth shut.
Hard luck man
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by cayorday89(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2022
litigator:
This reminds me of that primary school book by Cyprian Ekwensi Eze goes to school or so.

That guys father killed the leopard, just like Okwonkwo or so killed a leopard and also fought Amalize the cat
Very right, that particular chapter if my memory hasn't failed me is titled "The Man Eating Leopard �" and the most annoying part was that his extended m family wasted all his yams in the barn to give him an heroic burial deserving of a hero that he was for killing the leopard that prevented the villagers from visiting their farms at the expense of the Future welfare of his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2022
cayorday89:

Very right, that particular chapter if my memory hasn't failed me is titled "The Man Eating Leopard �" and the most annoying part was that his extended m family wasted all his yams in the barn to give him an heroic burial deserving of a hero that he was for killing the leopard that prevented the villagers from visiting their farms at the expense of the Future welfare of his family.

You are an old wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Farfalla(f): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Fight 4 crocodiles? And killed one? How's that possible? Abi na small crocodiles he fight with? angry

Zimbabwe and Kenyans are always known for weird news like this.

Actually, Nigeria has more weird stories.

On the other hand, what is 'weird' about fighting for one's life when faced with danger?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
LagBlogger:
I killed 2 crocodiles during my nysc. It is very possible.
With Blogger in your moniker..
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Emyogalanya: 6:54am On Apr 13
Re: Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) by Konquest: 5:12pm On Apr 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.