Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR (1054 Views)

Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality / 2020 Calendar Coreldraw CDR File Free Download / Jomo Tv Logo Png (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR by Graphicer: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please I designed a flyer for a client with my phone it was saved in PNG. The client said he wanted to print it and they asked me for the Corel draw format.
I don't have a PC is it possible for me to edit it to cdr on my phone.

I have the image as bmp is it useful
Re: Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR by Yobii(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can only save it as a CDR file. The file has already been exported to an image format. Probably i can assist you to save in CDR format, send to WhatsApp 0808 090 6394
Re: Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR by Graphicer: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yobii:
You can only save it as a CDR file. The file has already been exported to an image format. Probably i can assist you to save in CDR format, send to WhatsApp 0808 090 6394
God bless you sir
Re: Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR by Offpoint1: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Graphicer:
Please I designed a flyer for a client with my phone it was saved in PNG. The client said he wanted to print it and they asked me for the Corel draw format.
I don't have a PC is it possible for me to edit it to cdr on my phone.

I have the image as bmp is it useful
You can't simply convert an image to a CDR file extension, even if you save with CDR format the content will still be JPEG.

If the exported file is in high resolution, the printer should not have issues (That's if you exported in the right color mode)

Reasons printers asked for Raw files is simply for color separation.
Re: Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR by adeprof18(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Did you create the design on phone? If yes, you will have to redesign on pc with the recommended printing settings(size and color mode) with bleeding.
Re: Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR by fineboynl(m): 3:23am On Dec 31, 2023
Lol. The guy use those phone app to design flayer. Those Flayers are for online views and not ment to be printed as hard copy.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Photographer Needed? / Project Writing Dymystified! / Looking To Hire A Graphics Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.