Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? (2259 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by DarlingtonC: 3:47am On Apr 01, 2022
It was earth quaking.

Please who else heard that massive explosio that happened last night around past 10pm at FESTAC?
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by bluebay(m): 3:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Na only you o

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by SarkinYarki: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2022
This is not how to do April fool's prank

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by DarlingtonC: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is not how to do April fool's prank
I swear Bro.

I'm sure you will read it later in the day.

It was massive, I had to run to my other room

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by DarlingtonC: 4:08am On Apr 01, 2022
bluebay:
Na only you o
I kid you not.

It sounded like a massive gas tank explosion
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Prevent: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2022
DarlingtonC:
I swear Bro.

I'm sure you will read it later in the day.

It was massive, I had to run to my other room
Then consider modifying the gibberish you typed in up there.
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by DarlingtonC: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Prevent:
Then re-consider modifying the gibbirish you typed in up there.
What do you mean please?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by ZACHIE: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Prevent:
Then re-consider modifying the gibbirish you typed in up there.
You lost me, Mate.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by tsinzu: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2022
April 1
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by DarlingtonC: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2022
tsinzu:
April 1
For real bro.

I'm not into April 1 stuff

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Iceberg3: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Buhari yaff resigned
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Suspect1: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2022
ZACHIE:
You lost me, Mate.
meaning?? Noise maker!

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by ZACHIE: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Suspect1:
meaning?? Noise maker!
So I am a noisemaker because you are half-educated?
It is 'gibberish' and not the nonsense you typed out there.
Noisemaker is a single word. I hope you learn that today.

''Then re-consider modifying the gibbirish you typed in up there." Does this nonsense make any sense, bro?

I am not the heckler here. Your incompetence rankles to the seventh heaven, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Katerifarmer837: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
For real i heard it in aguda.i even thought it was gunshot.pls what happened.what caused it.
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Suspect1: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
ZACHIE:

''Then re-consider modifying the gibbirish you typed in up there." Does this nonsense make any sense, bro?

I am not the heckler here. Your incompetence rankles to the seventh heaven, bro.
Are you done bragging?.

if yes... just wanted to inform you that nobody liked your reply to that guy... pheew so pathetic!.

Poor you...
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Prevent: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2022
ZACHIE:
You lost me, Mate.
gracias....
But you are fvcking wickedcheesy.
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Prevent: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Suspect1:
Are you done bragging?.

if yes... just wanted to inform you that nobody liked your reply to that guy... pheew so pathetic!.

Poor you...
noisegrin
Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by jude79(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=ZACHIE post=111550959]

''Then re-consider modifying the gibbirish you typed in up there." Does this nonsense make any sense, bro?.[quote

Bros, I plead in the name of all that is dear to us, tamper Justice with mercy, consider now, Haba!!! If evebody is intelligent, who'll play the fool, suspect 1 is an in-house fool on nairaland, why take him seriously, remember, today is April fool's day, it's his job to entertain us.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by epondudu: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
DarlingtonC:
It was earth quaking.

Please who else heard that massive explosio that happened last night around past 10pm at FESTAC?
It's a dream bro...May be you have applied for Ukrainian visa undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Else Heard That Massive Explosion Around FESTAC Last Night? by Suspect1: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Prevent:
noisegrin
angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Entire Orsu LGA Secretariat ,imo State - Pic / ‘Why Should I Steal Public Money, When I’m Richer Than President Biden’ – Obi / Obidients Take Over The Streets Of Warri Ahead Of Peter Obi's Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.