Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket (2547 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Jonathan Rejects Aso Rock Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Automatic President / Jonathan Rejects Aso Rock Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by InoGetJoy: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has rejected some of the conditions given to him by members of the Aso Rock (Presidency) cabal to get the 2023 presidential automatic ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), SaharaReporters has gathered.

One of the conditions was that Jonathan must officially defect to the APC with some Peoples Democratic Party governors in the South-South and South-East regions.

The cabal, comprising some members of President Muhammadu Buhari’s extended family and friends, are the powers behind the throne.

This group is said to have the ear of the President, influence policy-making and determine those who get major appointments.

Sources told SaharaReporters that the former President rejected the conditions and told the cabal he doesn’t have interest in the 2023 presidency again.

His response, it was gathered, embarrassed the cabal members who described the former President as a traitor.

“They are now accusing Jonathan of not fulfilling some of his promises after all the several meetings and soft-landing given to him.

“He was to come on board by converting some PDP states in the South-South and South-East to APC, and that way he would get the automatic ticket uncontested. Some other conditions were also given to him.

“But guess what? He told them he won't contest again. They are now angry, saying he was deceitful. They said after getting some of his seized monies back, his wife’s monies returned to him, he finally decided not to contest,” a top source told SaharaReporters on Thursday.
SaharaReporters had reported that members of the ‘Aso Rock cabal’ had promised Jonathan the 2023 presidential ticket of the ruling APC.

It was also reported that the cabal members had warned the President against handing over to the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and Bola Tinubu, the national leader of the party.

“Buhari’s cabal members have asked Jonathan to prepare for the party’s ticket. They said they don’t want Tinubu or Osibanjo,” a presidential source had told SaharaReporters.
SaharaReporters earlier reported how the cabal had been pressuring Jonathan to defect to the APC.
He was said to have surprised the northern elite and the cabal by his disposition to the Buhari presidency despite all the dirt and campaign of calumny thrown at him and the PDP before the 2015 presidential election, which gave Buhari an unprecedented victory over an incumbent.

It was learnt that some cabal members had also been impressed that despite the Buhari government's glaring failure, Jonathan had not openly criticised his predecessor or his administration, much unlike ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Obasanjo had written open letters condemning the Buhari government and also verbally berated it at any opportunity.

SaharaReporters learnt from sources that the establishment of 'Almajiri' schools by Jonathan to reduce a large number of out-of-school children in the North also scored the former president good points in the eyes of the northern cabal in the APC, especially with most of it now rotting away, even under a northerner as president.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/31/exclusive-jonathan-rejects-aso-rock-cabal%E2%80%99s-conditions-getting-apc-automatic-presidential

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by InoGetJoy: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2022
lalasticlala, mynd44 please do the needful
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by PrinceOfLagos: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Opportunity that Tinubu would have gladly grabbed even if it takes sacrificing the entire south west

Chei

Jonathan you're a good man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2022
This man should sit this one out.

His name has been soiled enough.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Who will now take us back to jonathan regime? This buhari hard time is becoming something else. Day b4 yesterday i bought groundnut oil from the market for #1,800, I got to the market today to find out it`s now #2,400, where are we going in this country?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by flamingREED(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2022
You can seize back the monies you released to him. He's not ready for do or die politics. Do what he wants or allow the gentleman enjoy his statesmanship in peace.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Bullet01(f): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Its better he rejects the offer. This same set of people (cabal) will not allow him perform if he take the offer.

GEJ should just respect himself and stay off Buhariii government.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by MikeBetty(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2022
If the news is true then Mr GEJ has retain the little respect that remain of him
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Cantonese: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2022
All lies from that source.

The much touted consensus candidate of APC is Jonathan and his deputy is Buni. It is all very clear to the discerning eye.

The sole purpose is to allow the south have another 4 years and then power returns to the north in 2027 for the north to have 8 years. By 2035, if the nation remains as one, power returns to the south, specifically the SE. That’s the permutations of the present leaders.

For now the SW is out of it. That’s why you all saw the stress and challenges APC passed through before the convention. That’s the battle BAT is fighting presently. He will traverse the entire nation, but the same northern structure that he depends on will fail him.

Just like Kwakwanso, I am of the opinion that BAT will decamp from APC to pursue his ambition. I am also of the opinion that Atiku will decamp from PDP to pursue his ambition.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2022
A good name is better than gold and silver.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:
This man should sit this one out.

His name has been soiled enough.
Good afternoon , I saw you helped someone look for apartment in Abuja last year. Could you be of help to me too.??
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 3:48pm On May 11, 2022
lekbel09:
Good afternoon , I saw you helped someone look for apartment in Abuja last year. Could you be of help to me too.??

What's your specification, location of interest, timeline and budget?
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:

What's your specification, location of interest, timeline and budget?
Budget is around 200k, room and parlor in lugbe
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by adekolaelect(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2022
Bullet01:
Its better he rejects the offer. This same set of people (cabal) will not allow him perform if he take the offer.

GEJ should just respect himself and stay off Buhariii government.
God bless you .I said same thing yesterday but one stupid commenter was insulting me ,He said I dey fear he go be political threat to Tinubu presidency.many of them will just talk without considering the moral and value of the person they are promoting . Jonathan had gone with full respect and he should not come back to spoil that good name bcs same poeple that call him today will still be the same poeple that will give him difficulty in governance.They called him not bcs they love him but to serve the purpose in their political greedy and selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
lekbel09:
Budget is around 200k, room and parlor in lugbe

Unless you're looking at villages around Lugbe. Is that okay for you?
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Unless you're looking at villages around Lugbe. Is that okay for you?
Not village o, like how much should be my budget
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
lekbel09:
Not village o, like how much should be my budget

300 to 450k around Lugbe for a decent self contain in a fenced compound with water and prepaid meter.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2022
Romanoff:

300 to 450k around Lugbe for a decent self contain in a fenced compound with water and prepaid meter.
Okay thanks, but can you recommend areas that are not too expensive like Lugbe
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
lekbel09:
Okay thanks, but can you recommend areas that are not too expensive like Lugbe

There are villages withing airport road that you can get a self contain for 200k.

Estates within the airport road and Federal housing Lugbe starts from 300k and above.

I don't know any other areas unless Maraba Nyanya axis and I'm not familiar with that area.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2022
Romanoff:

There are villages withing airport road that you can get a self contain for 200k.

Estates within the airport road and Federal housing Lugbe starts from 300k and above.

I don't know any other areas unless Maraba Nyanya axis and I'm not familiar with that area.
I don't mind a room self contained too..so long as there is light
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 2:53pm On May 13, 2022
lekbel09:
I don't mind a room self contained too..so long as there is light

How much is your budget?
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by chibrolex(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2022
Jonathan is not contesting this election.... Buhari will unveil his candidate few days to the APC Presidential primary election and that person is a southern Christian(keep watching).…..Nigeria will be great again by God's grace.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by KingKO22: 3:08pm On May 13, 2022
Cabal are aware that Jonathan is a simple that they can control easily but Jagaban is a man with balls.

Jagaban mandate is mandatory for all
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by christistruth01: 3:10pm On May 13, 2022
If Goodluck Jonathan wants to be President again he will run under PDP were he already has a strong base and can even win without campaigning and not APC
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Corporate2020: 3:15pm On May 13, 2022
Northern thieves
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by tit(f): 3:22pm On May 13, 2022
Old news.
Cabal are now fully supporting Jonathan.
10 millions votes from Kano
2 millions from Katsina
3 millions from Kaduna
2 millions from. Sokoto

Finis
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2022
Romanoff:

How much is your budget?
if I see 100 or 120 or 150 max
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 5:41pm On May 13, 2022
lekbel09:
if I see 100 or 120 or 150 max

Your best bet is a village.

You won't get water and mostly untarred road.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Your best bet is a village.

You won't get water and mostly untarred road.

okay � let's do 200 that's my max budget anyways..
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by Romanoff(f): 6:20pm On May 13, 2022
lekbel09:
okay � let's do 200 that's my max budget anyways..

Still, your best bet is a village for that amount.
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by lekbel09(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Still, your best bet is a village for that amount.
So 200k can't get me room self contained hmm this is serious o
Re: Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket by orisa37: 7:29pm On May 13, 2022
THE CABALS ARE SCHEMING TO CALUMNIATE AND MISREPRESENT JONATHAN OBASANJO FALAE AND EVEN Osinbajo TOWARDS 2023 ELECTIONS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad. / Peter Obi In A Serious Trouble With Northeners / Nigerians Lambast Tinubu For Threatening The Country With Chaos And Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.