Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? (14877 Views)

Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today / What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by soik(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2022
When I was 8 years old, my best friend pranked his only sister about one of their big rich uncle based in the USA came with lots of gifts. Told her the uncle is outside waiting in the car.

She rush out and burst into uncontrollable tears on seeing nothing.

If not for my friend was the only son, they would have flogged hell out of him.

She refused food that day.

40 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2022
That Buhari will transform Nigeria

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
That Buhari will transform Nigeria
Okay.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by soik(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Time still dey o

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
Okay.
So you believed the April fool prank?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
No!
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
No!
Ok
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Juliet751 post=111547616][/quote] Why are you hiding your face in your profile pic
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Why are you hiding your face in your profile pic
I don't want you to see my face!
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
I don't want you to see my face!
angry why?
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
angry why?
Because am cute.
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
Because am cute.
Then you don't need to hide it

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
You guys will body shame me.
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Padipadi(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Observing...
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by webopa4: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
I thought Buhari was dead true true

I cried tears of Joy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Iamvetlander(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Who want popcorn?

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by angelfallz(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Lol that prank was not worth flogging him, there are other pranks that deserve serious flogging.
soik:
When I was 8 years old, my best friend pranked his only sister about one of their big rich uncle based in the USA came with lots of gifts. Told her the uncle is outside waiting in the car.

She rush out and burst into uncontrollable tears on seeing nothing.

If not for my friend was the only son, they would have flogged hell out of him.

She refused food that day.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Elianawalker(f): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
You guys will body shame me.
funny girl grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Mihaug(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Exactly 1 year ago, my ex serve me breakfast cry . I thought it was an april fool joke, babe kept to her decision the following day, and the day after, and the day after that one. E con finally hit me say I be fool true true...

31 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Iamvetlander(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:

Oga rest nah.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by arejibadz(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Ok
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by kyseed: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2022
See front page topic
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Okortor: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2022
That my interview wasn't successful, didn't know it was friend that used a landline to call..

I wept profusely dat day because I already had assurance of getting the job.

But las las, he confessed same day, and I got a congratulatory mail that evening.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by kingphilip(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Can't remember any.

Na people wey get sense I de roll with so they no fit do that rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Emmastan291: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Transferred 10k to my cousin for a Non-existant Problem...
Dude called me that it was April Fool.

13 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Tonylyte(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
How can u fooool someone born in April?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Yoruba Parables / Funny African Pictures From Memenaija.com / The Caretaker. . . Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.