Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? (14895 Views)

Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today / What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Goldbw122(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
That I will be great, but look at me now

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Irondome1: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2022
E
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Shadysen: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Am so angry let nobody joke with me today .

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by dankorode(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
That Buhari will transform Nigeria
na trouble you dey fine early in morning.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by saintruky(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Mine happened dis morning...

Baba i was home with my woman, was about to give her early morning rush, when her sis called her to say her mom fainted n was rushed to d hospital... On hearing that, i weak once... She stood up immediately, got dressed n dashed home, i wanted to go with her but something stopped me... Only for her to get there n was told it's “April fool”.. mom n sibs laughing...

Na once I say make she launch tobido knock for her two sibs head when play d prank...

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Timiblanko(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Country is hard jare.

Is there anyone that can teach me web design?
Abeg
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Gkemz: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2022
That Buhari has resigned. See jubilation until we realized it was a prank.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Iamvetlander:

Oga rest nah.
Oga why you de spoil my show na

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by mkdonald(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
So me n my ex broke up in January/February….so on april 1 I texted her that we should come back together…that I loved her n all that shii…she humbly declined my proposal…although I let her know it was a April fool prank…e pain me the way she declined it Sha cry grin

13 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
You guys will body shame me.
No one will body shame you. You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Iamvetlander(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oga why you de spoil my show na

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Skillsnigeria: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by nickyj19: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Maynman: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:

Then why post any of it atall. Scared of those flaws?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
That Buhari will transform Nigeria

Hasn't he?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Fahdiga(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Hasn't he?
For the worse
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by shoczy(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
kingphilip:
Can't remember any.

Na people wey get sense I de roll with so they no fit do that rubbish.
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by AfroAgroPower: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Iamvetlander:
Who want popcorn?

Me. And Don't prank me

grin
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Panda7(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
that there is only one nigeria, I mean that is to concede resources and power to the north and God is even watching and proudly supported by neocolonialism.
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by wunmi590(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
cool
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by AfroAgroPower: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Mihaug:
Exactly 1 year ago, my ex serve me breakfast cry . I thought it was an april fool joke, babe kept to her decision the following day, and the day after, and the day after that one. E con finally hit me say I be fool true true...
lol
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by chocboi78(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2022
In 2006, a random person knocked on our door around 7am and told me my mum wanted me to come to a far location (where she does pluck bitter leaf) ASAP. I walked over 40 minutes and didn’t see anybody only to return home and see everybody gathered outside laughing at me.
Second case,
In boarding school, we had this notorious and funny classmate. Very naughty boy. He mobilized about 20 junior students ( we were in senior class) and instructed them to go different rooms of boys that had girlfriends in school( including me)telling them That their gfs asked to see them at their various meetings spots.
Omor see as men just dy troop out that morning, while the naughty boy stood in front of hostel gate laughing wen they returned. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Danisaint112(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:

"You are cute." Why will any sane person body shame a cute girl? wink

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by techWriter3: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2022
That politicians will reshape Nigerians
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

Then why post any of it atall. Scared of those flaws?
Yeah.
Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
No one will body shame you. You are beautiful
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Maynman: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
Yeah.

tongue

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Danisaint112:

"You are cute." Why will any sane person body shame a cute girl? wink
Hmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best New Funny Memes Ever / 2021 Jokes - Enjoy / Funny African Pictures From Memenaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.