Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) (10653 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Twitter Verifies Augustine Eguavoen's Account / Augustine Eguavoen's Profile & Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

The point is Saudi Arabia won, despite the analysis that Argentina would win lol. No amount of your English can change that. Secondly why don't you apply the same thought process to Belgium, Germany, even Mexico that didn't qualify.

If you are reasonable lol. Why didn't you apply your logic of Augustine Eguavoen to praise the Saudi coach as well for building a formidable team.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING NOTHING MORE. NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE! grin
Your brain is too small to understand it. Brazil have never won the world cup in decades but they are always on top of fifa rankings. Why
This foolishness and stupidity you inherited from your wretched father will do you no good. Ode.
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
angelEmade:

Your brain is too small to understand it. Brazil have never won the world cup in decades but they are always on top of fifa rankings. Why
This foolishness and stupidity you inherited from your wretched father will do you no good. Ode.

Why are you swinging like a pendulum lol grin. Abi it is hunger?! The whole point is football is all about a winning coach. Do you mean to say when Brazil not being able to win the world cup for decades now, retained these coaches that lost at the world cups? Do you get the point?! It is very rare to retain a coach who perform below expectation. The Belgian coach just resigned despite Belgium being number one and two for years on fifa ranking.

Send account number let me send some pocket money to you so that you can get something to eat grin.
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
angelEmade:

I waited because you are senseless and I wanted you to watch everything with your stupid brain. I actually thought u have sense but now I have realized you inherited this foolishness from your stupid father. It runs in his wretched lineage. Ode

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Why are you swinging like a pendulum lol grin. Abi it is hunger?! The whole point is football is all about a winning coach. Do you mean to say when Brazil not being able to win the world cup for decades now, retained these coaches that lost at the world cups? Do you get the point?! It is very rare to retain a coach who perform below expectation. The Belgian coach just resigned despite Belgium being number one and two for years on fifa ranking.

Send account number let me send some pocket money to you so that you can get something to eat grin.
grin grin e pain you no be small. I dey make 880k 70k rubles monthly for Russia you dey talk about sending change. I bet your whole family income doesn't come close to my weekly earnings. Get lost dimwit
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
angelEmade:

grin grin e pain you no be small. I dey make 880k 70k rubles monthly for Russia you dey talk about sending change. I bet your whole family income doesn't come close to my weekly earnings. Get lost dimwit

Chicken change. How much is 880k monthly lol grin That is just 32k per day approximately. You are very funny. I swear it's chicken change. If you are into large scale poultry and fish farming you will understand lol. Well most of you guys wey dey japa una just dey go waste for yanki inside cold wey opportunities full Nigeria berekete. cheesy
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Chicken change. How much is 880k monthly lol grin That is just 32k per day approximately. You are very funny. I swear it's chicken change. If you are into large scale poultry and fish farming you will understand lol. Well most of you guys wey dey japa una just dey go waste for yanki inside cold wey opportunities full Nigeria berekete. cheesy
Mumu dey talk of poultry farm... Adewumi farms ogbodoroko, affon, Ilorin, Five hectares of poultry and agriculture....na by mouth you think say I dey study medicine in a private university abroad??
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Why are you swinging like a pendulum lol grin. Abi it is hunger?! The whole point is football is all about a winning coach. grin.

ABI O! SWINGING LIKE A PENDULUM, YOU BE COMMEDIAN O LOL grin. MAKE I ADD MY OWN, grin HE DEY RUN IN CIRCLES. IF NO BE SAY HIM DEY RUN IN CIRCLE, WHY THEY GUY COME FINALLY DEY SUPPORT SAY FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. THE TRUTH IS, HE WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT IF ARGENTINA HAD NOT WON THEIR WAY TO QUALIFY FROM THE GROUP STAGE. ABI IF PERSON NO WIN MATCH HIM FIT COMMOT FOR HIM GROUP? IS FOOTBALL NOT ALL ABOUT WINNING?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE CORE OF OUR DISCUSSION. A COACHES CARRIER IS HINGED ON HIS TEAM'S SUCCESS AND NOT FAILURES. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS COMMON SENSE.

MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU SHOULD JUST IGNORE D GUY. NO FOLLOW AM DO CHILD'S PLAY DEY SWING LIKE PENDULUM LOL undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
BRIMBRAM COME AND ANALYSE Oooo grin

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Softmirror:
BRIMBRAM COME AND ANALYSE Oooo grin

grin Make Eguavoen go coach dem nah abi?
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Why did you cowardly waited till when the qualified before responding? Lol you are funny and shouldn't be taken seriously lol. grin
Please tell us what Eguavoen has achieved as a coach. Do you even know who the Saudi Coach is and his achievements
? Mr football analysts who couldn't confidently say a word since Nov 22 that I made my post. Na now you get liver grin.

YOU BE FAKE ANALYST.

. I ASK AGAIN WHAT HAS EGUAVOEN ACHIEVED? HE WAS THE ONE THAT COST US THE MATCH AGAINST ITALY IN THE U S A 94 WORLD CUP BECAUSE OF HIS DEFENSIVE BLUNDER. grin
Hope you dey watch ball and learn...
Yeye analyst wey no Sabi football.
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2022
angelEmade:

Hope you dey watch ball and learn...
Yeye analyst wey no Sabi football.
I ALREADY TOLD YOU. FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING grin

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Softmirror:

grin Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Softmirror:

And I am saying it again to your thick full brain that football analysis is not only about winning. Werey...wanna change the topic....because Saudi defeated Argentina, does that mean Argentina is not good? Idiooot kids fumbling online tongue argue with your keyboard.
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
angelEmade:

And I am saying it again to your thick full brain that football analysis is not only about winning. Werey...wanna change the topic....because Saudi defeated Argentina, does that mean Argentina is not good? Idiooot kids fumbling online tongue argue with your keyboard.

WHERE IS GERMANY, WHERE IS BRAZIL, WHERE IS SPAIN? BELGIUM IS RATED NUMBER 2, WHERE IS EVEN ITALY? THEY DIDN'T EVEN QUALIFY LOL. KINDLY TELL US ABOUT MOROCCO?! CAN MOROCCO BE WHERE THEY ARE BY LOSING TO BELGIUM, SPAIN, PORTUGAL? OR grin LOL. FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. CAN ARGENTINA GET TO WHERE THEY ARE BY LOSING RELEVANT MATCHES? IF ARGENTINA LOSES THE FINAL THEIR EFFORT IS ALL SHAM MY FRIEND. THE ARGUMENT IS EVEN ABOUT WHAT SUSTAINS A COACH, WINNING IS WHAT SUSTAINS A COACH. IF ARGENTINA DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE GROUP STAGE YOU THINK THAT THEY WON'T VERY MOST LIKELY SACK THEIR COACH? LOL. YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT angelEmade, YET TRYING TO PLAY SMART, LOL. . FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. ARGENTINA IS WHERE THE ARE BECAUSE OF THEIR WINNINGS AND NOT LOSES. ARE YOU STUDYING TO BECOME A VET DOCTOR IN FAR AWAY RUSSIA?.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 5:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Softmirror:

WHERE IS GERMANY, WHERE IS BRAZIL, WHERE IS SPAIN? BELGIUM IS RATED NUMBER 2, WHERE IS EVEN ITALY? THEY DIDN'T EVEN QUALIFY LOL. KINDLY TELL US ABOUT MOROCCO?! CAN MOROCCO BE WHERE THEY ARE BY LOSING TO BELGIUM, SPAIN, PORTUGAL? OR grin LOL. FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. CAN ARGENTINA GET TO WHERE THEY ARE BY LOSING RELEVANT MATCHES? IF ARGENTINA LOSES THE FINAL THEIR EFFORT IS ALL SHAM MY FRIEND. THE ARGUMENT IS EVEN ABOUT WHAT SUSTAINS A COACH, WINNING IS WHAT SUSTAINS A COACH. IF ARGENTINA DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE GROUP STAGE YOU THINK THAT THEY WON'T VERY MOST LIKELY SACK THEIR COACH? LOL. YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT angelEmade, YET TRYING TO PLAY SMART, LOL. . FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. ARGENTINA IS WHERE THE ARE BECAUSE OF THEIR WINNINGS AND NOT LOSES. ARE YOU STUDYING TO BECOME A VET DOCTOR IN FAR AWAY RUSSIA?.
This thing pain you no be small oo na me talk say make your wretched family to make am?
How many of the high rated countries didn't reach the final? Including all these people you mentioned. Check possession check game play...all these are part of analysis...
I didn't read all the trash u wrote up there. It depicts your level of uselessness and joblessness anyway.
But I am happy pendu is out... Tears of pendu fans gives me joy �. You are welcome to wail in my mention... That's all your generation always do sha.
Results is about winning but football generally is more than that. That is why Messi has more balloon d'ors... Because individual gameplay is also a part of football analysis and a success on its own.
Cry me a river...and yeah I like it when pained people pretend like they are laughing and having fun...it shows just how much pained u are grin tongue
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
angelEmade:

This thing pain you no be small oo na me talk say make your wretched family to make am?
How many of the high rated countries didn't reach the final? Including all these people you mentioned. Check possession check game play...all these are part of analysis...
I didn't read all the trash u wrote up there. It depicts your level of uselessness and joblessness anyway.
But I am happy pendu is out... Tears of pendu fans gives me joy �. You are welcome to wail in my mention... That's all your generation always do sha.
Results is about winning but football generally is more than that. That is why Messi has more balloon d'ors... Because individual gameplay is also a part of football analysis and a success on its own.
Cry me a river...and yeah I like it when pained people pretend like they are laughing and having fun...it shows just how much pained u are grin tongue

No wonder softmirror said I should stop wasting my time with you. Honestly you are truely not intelligent at all. The discussion is not about Messi lol. It's about football with respect to coaches and the argument is that as long as coaching is concerned, winning is all that matters. The moment a coach starts loosing matches he gets fired, this is what happens 80% of the time. Assuming Argentina got thrown out in the group stage, the coach will get fired. No wonder you choose Russia out of all places in the world to go and study. Haba oga, the discussion is common sense nah. You are even talking about ball possession. What was Morroco,'s ball possession against Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Canada. Do the same with Crotia. Even France that won Morroco yesterday what was their possession?!
Softmirror, abeg just like the advice you gave me, abeg leave this mumu guy alone o. How Eguavoen take be good coach for him eye dey wonder me. What are is achievements?
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

No wonder softmirror said I should stop wasting my time with you. Honestly you are truely not intelligent at all. The discussion is not about Messi lol. It's about football with respect to coaches and the argument is that as long as coaching is concerned, winning is all that matters. The moment a coach starts loosing matches he gets fired, this is what happens 80% of the time. Assuming Argentina got thrown out in the group stage, the coach will get fired. No wonder you choose Russia out of all places in the world to go and study. Haba oga, the discussion is common sense nah. You are even talking about ball possession. What was Morroco,'s ball possession against Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Canada. Do the same with Crotia. Even France that won Morroco yesterday what was their possession?!
Softmirror, abeg just like the advice you gave me, abeg leave this mumu guy alone o. How Eguavoen take be good coach for him eye dey wonder me. What are is achievements?

LOL. THE GUY DEY VEX Ok. HIM THINK SAY WE BE LIKE SMALL SMALL PIKIN WEY DEY FIGHT OVER MESSI AND RONALDO. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. IT'S TRUELY A WASTE OF TIME. YOU, ALL THIS PEOPLE WEY DON FAIL JAMB TAYA, WEY DEY JAPA BECAUSE DEM NO FIT GET ADMISSION BECAUSE OF THEM RESULT. grin

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Softmirror:

LOL. THE GUY DEY VEX Ok. HIM THINK SAY WE BE LIKE SMALL SMALL PIKIN WEY DEY FIGHT OVER MESSI AND RONALDO. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. IT'S TRUELY A WASTE OF TIME. YOU, ALL THIS PEOPLE WEY DON FAIL JAMB TAYA, WEY DEY JAPA BECAUSE DEM NO FIT GET ADMISSION BECAUSE OF THEM RESULT. grin

Bad guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

I didn't read whatever trash you wrote as usual. It's useless doing banters with a curssed foool from a stewpid* man u call father. Rott in hell son of a bitchh*
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Bad guy. grin

IF NO BI NIGERIA, THE LIKES OF EGUAVOEN SUPPOSE DEY COACH SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR INTER-HOUSE SPORTS. KAI, STEPHEN KESHI...NA COACH YOU BI. NIGERIA TRUELY MISS.

WELL, PLEASE IGNORE DAT GUY. SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO FOOL. SMALL PIKIN
LOL. WETIN CONCERN ME WITH MESSI AND RONALDO? grin

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Softmirror:

IF NO BI NIGERIA, THE LIKES OF EGUAVOEN SUPPOSE DEY COACH SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR INTER-HOUSE SPORTS. KAI, STEPHEN KESHI...NA COACH YOU BI. NIGERIA TRUELY MISS.

WELL, PLEASE IGNORE DAT GUY. SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO FOOL. SMALL PIKIN
LOL. WETIN CONCERN ME WITH MESSI AND RONALDO? grin

Don't be tempted to do any deals with that guy online Ooooo. I don advice you my brother.
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Don't be tempted to do any deals with that guy online Ooooo. I don advice you my brother.

THANKS MAN. WHO WAN ENTER ONE CHANCE.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Werey how far na...were you waiting for the match to end and come and make jest of me grin grin grin my God pass you. Enjoy the pain..oloriburuku...more tears for you.
Now you go understand wetin dem dey call football analysis
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
angelEmade:

Werey how far na...were you waiting for the match to end and come and make jest of me grin grin grin my God pass you. Enjoy the pain..oloriburuku...more tears for you.
Now you go understand wetin dem dey call football analysis
lipsrsealed undecided You are not intelligent honestly. Jest of you how and why? When am not a little kid lol. Bro, football is all about winning nothing more? The Argentinian coach will retain his job for being a winner and would have lost it if the couldn't have qualified from the group stage after the Saudi defeat. Simple common sense. Am still waiting to see Eguavoen's achievements as a coach. grin

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

lipsrsealed undecided You are not intelligent honestly. Jest of you how and why? When am not a little kid lol. Bro, football is all about winning nothing more? The Argentinian coach will retain is job for being a winner and would have lost it if the couldn't have qualified from the group stage after the Saudi defeat. Simple common sense. Am still waiting to see Eguavoen's achievements as a coach. grin
idiooot, e pain the slowpoke! grin
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
angelEmade:
idiooot, e pain the slowpoke! grin

Pain me lol? That football is all about winning? grin You should go and employ Eguavoen again nah.

emmabest2000:
In whatever you are doing the most important thing is to deliver
Whether by luck or by experience
Just deliver

Among all the local coaches that coached Super Eagles
Na only Stephen Keshi Delivered

Others are just there .....

angelEmade nah simple common sense comment I quote wey you dey argue be dat o. Mumu dey pride himself over Argentina win despite arguing that football is not about winning. Ode! grin

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 1:59am On Dec 19, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Pain me lol? That football is all about winning? grin You should go and employ Eguavoen again nah.

angelEmade nah simple common sense comment I quote wey you dey argue be dat o. Mumu dey pride himself over Argentina win despite arguing that football is not about winning. Ode! grin
The coach that won this thing for Argentina has little or no experience compared to the likes of Maradona that couldn't get it so stop insulting Eguavon that is rich enough to buy your father's wretched life. grin grin grin Sha no commot suicide... I know say e pain you. More tears to come for you Cux ballon and Ligue one is still on the way
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by BRIMBRAM: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
angelEmade:

The coach that won this thing for Argentina has little or no experience compared to the likes of Maradona that couldn't get it

Lol, grin . My brother, abeg rest! The point still remains that FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING! cheesy of course you can't praise Maradona nah, neither can you praise Eguavoen. grin. Football is all about winning. The Argentinian coach has won while they two you have mentioned don't have any trophy to show. It's not about experience, not about analysis, NO! IT IS ALL ABOUT WINNING! THE SCORE LINE AT THE END OF A MATCH IS ALL THAT MATTERS. Football is all about winning.

Will Messi get the chance of the awards you have mentioned if they had lost to France?! grin.

My brother football is all about winning. End of story.
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Lol, grin . My brother, abeg rest! The point still remains that FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING! cheesy of course you can't praise Maradona nah, neither can you praise Eguavoen. grin. Football is all about winning. The Argentinian coach has won while they two you have mentioned don't have any trophy to show. It's not about experience, not about analysis, NO! IT IS ALL ABOUT WINNING! THE SCORE LINE AT THE END OF A MATCH IS ALL THAT MATTERS. Football is all about winning.

Will Messi get the chance of the awards you have mentioned if they had lost to France?! grin.

E pain you no be small...last night I just dey imagine how u must feel...and all those things u must be thinking of saying should France win...you are the biggest loser here and a dumb. Argentina was always going to win.Ask that EA sports AI that did the analysis...it is smarter than your brain
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

werey changing the argument...football analysis is not about winning but about all aspects of football...no change am abeg... Penaldo loser.
Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by Softmirror: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
grin BRIMBRAM, ANGELEMADE THINKS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO DO RONALDO VS MESSI. THAT IS WHY HE HAS BEEN PRETENDING TO HAVE BEEN MISSING YOUR POINT. grin HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT ARE NOT INTO SUCH, AT LEAST, I CAN'T POINT TO YOU HAVING SUCH DISCUSSION. ANGELEMADE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK BRIMBRAM IS ONE OF THOSE WHO DO RONALDO VS MESSI? IS IT BECAUSE HE POINTED TO THE FACT THAT ARGENTINA LOST TO SAUDI ARABIA? TO EMPHASIZE HIS POINT. ANGELEMADE BUT, ALMOST NO FOOTBALL ANALYST ANALIZED THAT SAUDI ARABIA A GREEN THAT THEY WILL BEAT ARGENTINA. HENCE, THE POINT HE WAS MAKING IS THAT. ANALYSIS IS TRASH. WE HAVE SEEN IT MANY TIMES IN THIS WORLD CUP . TEAMS WITH LITTLE POSSESSIONS, LITTLE SHOTS AT GOAL, LESS PERFORMANCE ON THE PITCH BASED ON FOOTBALL ANALYSIS, ENDED UP PROGRESSING ONLY BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE WON AND THAT IS A WHAT COUNTS. JUST MANAGE TO WIN EVEN IF IT IS ONLY THAT ONE SHOT AT GOAL. ARE YOU A RELATIVE OF EGUAVOEN?

1 Like

Re: Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) by angelEmade: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Werey oloruburuku...hope you are still dying in your severe pains or you don die finish grin grin grin I just wanna remind you again ni...make I open your wound since you are one cunning stupid idiot that changed the whole topic to fit your misconstrued narrative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award / Birmingham 2022: Mercy Genesis Wins Gold In Women's Wrestling Event / Precious Dede Retires From Football After 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.