Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached (6913 Views)

Rivers State Government Taxing POS Operators N10,000 (picture Attached) / I Miss The Old Days Of Polls On Nairaland (PICTURE) / Is It The Post With Highest "Likes" On Nairaland- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Konor: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ash.wo man how are you angry
olosho girl you want fight this hot afternoon abi
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
olosho girl you want fight this hot afternoon abi
I'm always ready for fights at any time of the day brostitute
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Konor: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm always ready for fights at any time of the day brostitute
that's because you are jobless cheesy
Come let me employ you as my personal chef so that you wouldn't be idle and broke anymore
Onye iberibe grin
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
that's because you are jobless cheesy
Come let me employ you as my personal chef so that you wouldn't be idle and broke anymore
Onye iberibe grin
I need a driver too,onyi ara
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Konor: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I need a driver too,onyi ara
don't worry I'll employ your dad for that. Just bring your CV and his along.
I'll mail you my address when i have time to attend to trivial issues grin
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
don't worry I'll employ your dad for that. Just bring your CV and his along.
I'll mail you my address when i have time to attend to trivial issues grin
You are uncouth and disrespectful,won't ever take a jab at anyone's parent because mine trained me better.Dead prick
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Konor: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are uncouth and disrespectful,won't ever take a jab at anyone's parent because mine trained me better.Dead prick
your parents trained you in a slum, while mine trained me in oyinbo land cheesy
we are levels apart my dear
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
Abroad that I no gree go na im this one dy use brag, you are still a lowlife
You better not brag with parents because we are all faceless here ,just enjoy your gigolo work in peace man ashawo
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
Are you tired already? bring it on I have time very well
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Konor: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you tired already? bring it on I have time very well
why wouldn't you have so much time on your hands when you are a jobless lowlife.
Young girl, you're just a commoner. People like you bow to me everyday and I'm not kidding
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
why wouldn't you have so much time on your hands when you are a jobless lowlife.
Young girl, you're just a commoner. People like you bow to me everyday and I'm not kidding
lol take your braggings away, not my thing. See this teenage boy calling me young, I’m 60+ and not in anyway your mate
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Konor: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol take your braggings away, not my thing. See this teenage boy calling me young, I’m 60+ and not in anyway your mate
you are not more than 23. Your comments reek of immaturity and inexperience. I'm done with you.
Have a nice day

P.S- you are not qualified to be my chef. sorry, not sorry.
Re: Who Else Notice This On Nairaland. Picture Attached by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
you are not more than 23. Your comments reek of immaturity and inexperience. I'm done with you.
Have a nice day

P.S- you are not qualified to be my chef. sorry, not sorry.
Im just starting with you, I’ll drag you the whole of nairaland, you can still apply for the driving job. Akuna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? / Origin Of The Facebook 10 Years Challenge / Email Delivery Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.