Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here (1128 Views)

Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Dream Interpreters... Fall In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Okay I'm tired of bottling these up. So if this makes any sense to you I'll be happy to listen. PS, if you're an atheist, JW, or basically believe Christians are crazy, just observe. Thank you. I'm going to be putting down three strange visions, so if you have discernment, I would greatly appreciate.

The first one

I was on a balcony of a house (not my house), I looked up and saw the rising sun. Now what was different was that, it was like an upclose view of the sun, there was some kind of lilac pinkish hue just as it was rising up. It looked incredible and not like I've ever seen the sun before. Then another view caught my attention it was angels, well they looked like the an army of angels, they moved in a group. From my point of view, they flew west. When I looked back I saw two moons, either they merged or one ate the other, I don't know but they became one. And that's the end,
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by lilvicky68(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2022
It's either you are hungry or you have malaria

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2022
The second one
I was in a place, I don't know where, doesn't look familiar. It was not night and it was not day. I don't know if it was evening or dawn, that's the time before morning. I had the urge to have my bath. Now what's worse is I entered what looked like an outdoor bathroom, it was not a fancy place. I saw soap on a bowl and I was still debating why I would be thinking of bathing in a strange bathroom and with some I don't who owns it soap. That's not even the worse part. As I proceeded to bathe by washing my face, it's like the place I was opened up and I could see right ahead.

What I saw was a very distant place from where I am, possibly not Nigeria because I saw a pyramid, because it was dark and distant, I could may out the ouline but not color. I saw a giant rise out of the pyramid and walking away, he went west. That's the end again.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by incandescentena: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Explore your potential good writing skill and make sense outta whatever you are dreaming

Goodluck
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2022
The third one,

Well this got even weirder, I was doing my own thing, probably dreaming of stuff I will normally forget when my dream was interrupted. For some reason I was outside again I never know the places. I looked up and this time the sky opened. I saw what the clouds and the sun, so I knew it was day time. What seemed strange though was the animals I saw flying up in the open space. It looked like some kind of dolfin, then a horse. I thought okay yeah right so I looked away. Well not for lack of trying I looked again and the sky was still opened. Now its not just the animals, a whole world out there with humans. It was like a completely different world.

They were many and then I began my debate. Well it's possible there'll be a time we'll be together with this people. Maybe it's the reason why Jesus says there's going to be another earth. Sure that one will be much bigger and can take all of us. Well that's what was on my mind. Again that's the end.

So if you have any understanding of what it is other than malaria, I'll be happy. P.S for Christians only, I'm not going on a debate rampage, I'm only trying to make sense of it. There's more I've seen but at least those made sense. I have difficulty understanding anything about sun, moon and stars. I've only been able to relate them to seasons but other than that it's a blur.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Well, I'm a writer, I've thought of writing some fantasy stuff, based on some of my dreams. I'll put that into consideration thanks.
incandescentena:
Explore your potential good writing skill and make sense outta whatever you are dreaming

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by illicit(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Dream interpretation is not free
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Let me also have my seat and wait for the dream interpreters, what a dream sad sad
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by FalseProphet1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Your three dreams can be summed up into one conclusion, God is trying to make contact with you.

Before sleeping this night, pray and tell the holy spirit to speak to you in a language you'll understand, tell him to reavel the mysteries he's trying to show you in a much clearer form.

I believe you'll get a reply.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ahahaha Kilode Now grin grin grin

lilvicky68:

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Truvelisback(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
peggywebbs:
Okay I'm tired of bottling these up. So if this makes any sense to you I'll be happy to listen. PS, if you're an atheist, JW, or basically believe Christians are crazy, just observe. Thank you. I'm going to be putting down three strange visions, so if you have discernment, I would greatly appreciate.

The first one

I was on a balcony of a house (not my house), I looked up and saw the rising sun. Now what was different was that, it was like an upclose view of the sun, there was some kind of lilac pinkish hue just as it was rising up. It looked incredible and not like I've ever seen the sun before. Then another view caught my attention it was angels, well they looked like the an army of angels, they moved in a group. From my point of view, they flew west. When I looked back I saw two moons, either they merged or one ate the other, I don't know but they became one. And that's the end,
Moon Symbolizes hope(for better things) while Sun symbolises success or restoration. The Angels symbolises protection or guidance.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Truvelisback(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
peggywebbs:
The second one
I was in a place, I don't know where, doesn't look familiar. It was not night and it was not day. I don't know if it was evening or dawn, that's the time before morning. I had the urge to have my bath. Now what's worse is I entered what looked like an outdoor bathroom, it was not a fancy place. I saw soap on a bowl and I was still debating why I would be thinking of bathing in a strange bathroom and with some I don't who owns it soap. That's not even the worse part. As I proceeded to bathe by washing my face, it's like the place I was opened up and I could see right ahead.

What I saw was a very distant place from where I am, possibly not Nigeria because I saw a pyramid, because it was dark and distant, I could may out the ouline but not color. I saw a giant rise out of the pyramid and walking away, he went west. That's the end again.
The dream suggests ur need to cleanse urself from emotional pains/painful memories or worries. The giant there symbolises the difficulties or obstacles that u might be facing.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank you. I think this could be it. I really had some obstacles not too long ago. It was a tough fight but by God's grace I was able to pull through.

Truvelisback:
The dream suggests ur need to cleanse urself from emotional pains/painful memories or worries. The giant there symbolises the difficulties or obstacles that u might be facing.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Food is not my problem. I'm trying to lose some weight but I can't even fast. Malaria I treated over three weeks ago. I also don't do drugs. I'm not an alcoholic either. Is there another reason I don't know?

lilvicky68:
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Kobojunkiee: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
peggywebbs:

Reads like a scene from a movie I saw a while back.. undecided
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by lilvicky68(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
Food is not my problem. I'm trying to lose some weight but I can't even fast. Malaria I treated over three weeks ago. I also don't do drugs. I'm not an alcoholic either. Is there another reason I don't know?

Check for typhoid fever grin

Sorry I'm just joking..
Maybe you love reading the book of revelation or watching movies relating to your dreams
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Kobojunkiee: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
The third one,

Well this got even weirder, I was doing my own thing, probably dreaming of stuff I will normally forget when my dream was interrupted. For some reason I was outside again I never know the places. I looked up and this time the sky opened. I saw what the clouds and the sun, so I knew it was day time. What seemed strange though was the animals I saw flying up in the open space. It looked like some kind of dolfin, then a horse. I thought okay yeah right so I looked away. Well not for lack of trying I looked again and the sky was still opened. Now its not just the animals, a whole world out there with humans. It was like a completely different world.

They were many and then I began my debate. Well it's possible there'll be a time we'll be together with this people. Maybe it's the reason why Jesus says there's going to be another earth. Sure that one will be much bigger and can take all of us. Well that's what was on my mind. Again that's the end.

So if you have any understanding of what it is other than malaria, I'll be happy. P.S for Christians only, I'm not going on a debate rampage, I'm only trying to make sense of it. There's more I've seen but at least those made sense. I have difficulty understanding anything about sun, moon and stars. I've only been able to relate them to seasons but other than that it's a blur.
All this leads me to believing is your imagination is not not dead as those of many Nigerians around you. You are able to imagine worlds and so have ability to creatively apply that to whatever it is you do. undecided

There is absolutely nothing Christian about any of what you described. If you doubt it, spend the next couple of weeks binge watching some of the best sci-fi movies ever made and maybe you will what others with similar minds have been able to do with the images their minds creative for them.. undecided
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
peggywebbs:

The first one

When you see a rising sun in a dream it means a great thing is about to happen and it will be to God's glory.

The angels flew to west. This great thing (personified) will rise from above and descent to his seat in the west and the angel are going there to welcome his arrival.

There are two moons that have been dominating outside God's will but they will go into battle and one will conquer the other.
Nations shall rise against nations

Matthew 24:7
King James Version
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[/i]

The moon that conquered the other is symbolic of the Anti Christ oppressing nations and unifying the world. To become one world. A new world order.

Christ is the Sun the Glory of God that shall be revealed and he will destroy the dominance of the anti-christ.

He will seat on the throne of his father, David and reign for a thousand year.
[i]Millennial reign

Amen.

You may have a prophetic gift sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
The second one

I will interpret this by the discerning grace of the holy spirit.

The second dream is more like a clearer view of the first.
We can trace the origin of this oppressor to the location of pyramids.

A giant is an oppressor like the Goliath but he will be defeated by the seed of David (Jesus Christ).

After 7 years of great tribulation, the battle of Amagedom will take place. Christ will defeat the devil and chain him for 1,000 years

Afterwards saints will decent into the earth and reign with Christ in a theocratic government.
Which is a thousand year.

I will also advise you read the word of God. For more revelation.
God has a purpose for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
The third one,

You can draw premise from the first and second to interpret the third.

Daniel 7:13

Jesus is coming.....
Hallelujah!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by truthCoder: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Many people sleep on bad mattress.

This causes hallucinations, sleep paralysis and nightmares.

The most important investment in your bedroom is your mattress.

Replace the bug-ni-sthan you have been sleeping on and experience bliss.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Okay I'm seeing it taking shape. It makes sense because there was one I saw not too long ago. I was in a place like a cave. It looked very ancient with lamp like reflection. Like a time way before electricity was invented.

When I looked around, I saw an image on the wall of the cave. It looked like something someone scribbled with a nail or some sharp object. It was like a dragon snake with many heads. I didn't count but then someone said to me... he's coming.

I'll write another I saw... maybe you can help make sense of it thank you

IrepChrist:

When you see a rising sun in a dream it means a great thing is about to happen and it will be to God's glory.

The angels flew to west. This great thing (personified) will rise from above and descent to his seat in the west and the angel are going there to welcome his arrival.

There are two moons that have been dominating outside God's will but they will go into battle and one will conquer the other.
Nations shall rise against nations

Matthew 24:7
King James Version
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[/i]

The moon that conquered the other is symbolic of the Anti Christ oppressing nations and unifying the world. To become one world. A new world order.

Christ is the Sun the Glory of God that shall be revealed and he will destroy the dominance of the anti-christ.

He will seat on the throne of his father, David and reign for a thousand year.
[i]Millennial reign

Amen.

You may have a prophetic gift sir.

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thanks for your suggestion and input. I sleep fine on a King Size and I don't have nightmares. At least not since I was a little child. I'm eating well too and I don't have malaria. I don't certainly don't go near drugs so it can't be hallucinations. Thanks anyway

truthCoder:
Many people sleep on bad mattress.

This causes hallucinations, sleep paralysis and nightmares.

The most important investment in your bedroom is your mattress.

Replace the bug-ni-sthan you have been sleeping on and experience bliss.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
No I'm too lazy to read my Bible. Although I enjoy discourse on religion. I haven't been to church this year...not even watch night. I also love horror movies, not into fantasy or magical stuff. Though I like me some sci-fi. I'm super in love with Iron Man and Captain America's butt.

lilvicky68:

Check for typhoid fever grin

Sorry I'm just joking..
Maybe you love reading the book of revelation or watching movies relating to your dreams
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by CaptMarvel(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Your dreams are symbolic. Pray to God to give you more revelations.
The first two I believe represents the invasion of the west (the western countries )
The last is just showing you alien world and they probably prepping to invade our earth.
Its more like endtime revelations.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
Okay I'm seeing it taking shape. It makes sense because there was one I saw not too long ago. I was in a place like a cave. It looked very ancient with lamp like reflection. Like a time way before electricity was invented.

When I looked around, I saw an image on the wall of the cave. It looked like something someone scribbled with a nail or some sharp object. It was like a dragon snake with many heads. I didn't count but then someone said to me... he's coming.

I'll write another I saw... maybe you can help make sense of it thank you

Revelation 13:1

1 And I saw a beast rise out of the sea, having seven heads, and ten horns, and upon his horns were ten crowns, and upon his head the name of blasphemy.

The beast and many heads are nations and governments under the control of the anti-christ. Satan will give power to the government and use it against God and his people.

Rev 13: 2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power and the his seat and great authority.

That verse 2 of revelation 13 was revealed recently as a Statue in front of United Nations head quarters in New- York.

The dragon will willingly submit to the beast. And the dragon gave him his powers.

Verse 2 of revelation is simply explaining how the anti-christ will be exalted by these nations.

The UN is a pro-type of one government of the world and the anti-christ will control it. Infact they will willingly submit to his government.

You can Google the statue claim and read relate it to Revelation 13:2
They have started already.

Jesus will come before the Child of perdition, the anti-Christ will be fully revealed.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Lari03r(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dragon snake head is a sign of marine interference or activity.

2 moons merging could mean @ the end of 2 lunar months.

The 1st of April was the day of the New Moon and the beginning of the Hebrew New Year.

Something significant may just be about to start in a short while. Between the time you had the dream & the space of 2 months or 2 years.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by truthCoder: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2022
peggywebbs:
Thanks for your suggestion and input. I sleep fine on a King Size and I don't have nightmares. At least not since I was a little child. I'm eating well too and I don't have malaria. I don't certainly don't go near drugs so it can't be hallucinations. Thanks anyway

The size of your bed doesn’t matter. It could be presidential size.

If you sleep and you dont reach the deep sleep stage, there is an issue.

Hallucinations are not only drug based.

You might want to google the meaning of nightmares.

If you are expecting any spiritual resolution to your sleep problems beyond medical, then it is suggests the need for some therapy.

Have a nice shower before sleeping. Use a nice sleeping perfume. Listen to cool music and sleep.

Dont shut your heart to reason.

Sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 6:11am On Apr 03, 2022
I have a problem with people who don't read disclaimers and still talk about therapy. Have you considered you need therapy for reading instructions and paying attention to details? I said atheists observe. It was quite simple ...go back. By the way I slept well Good morning.

truthCoder:

The size of your bed doesn’t matter. It could be presidential size.

If you sleep and you dont reach the deep sleep stage, there is an issue.

Hallucinations are not only drug based.

You might want to google the meaning of nightmares.

If you are expecting any spiritual resolution to your sleep problems beyond medical, then it is suggests the need for some therapy.

Have a nice shower before sleeping. Use a nice sleeping perfume. Listen to cool music and sleep.

Dont shut your heart to reason.

Sleep well.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Drastick(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2022
K
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by truthCoder: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2022
peggywebbs:
I have a problem with people who don't read disclaimers and still talk about therapy. Have you considered you need therapy for reading instructions and paying attention to details? I said atheists observe. It was quite simple ...go back. By the way I slept well Good morning.

In your attempt at sounding ‘illogically logical’, you assumed i am part of a specific limited classification. To follow your tales by moonlight, i never said i was or is an atheist. I am simply a Nairaland member and i have every single right to comment on every single allowed thread.

If you want exclusivity, you can contract a web developer ( i am one ) to build a website that requires only the people you approve to have discourse.

Since you did not request that humans with a working brain should not comment, i knew i was invited to the party.

You will see me in your next dream.

Cheers and out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Catholics / What Happens When You Die? / Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.