Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here (1126 Views)

Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Dream Interpreters... Fall In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by peggywebbs(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sometimes I wonder what unreligious people do in the religious section of nairaland. If you don't believe in God or religion and all. What are you doing here? There's politics, science, agriculture section and even health. But your concern is the hallucinations of religious people. I came to a religious section to seek religious answers based on my beliefs. I even put a disclaimer up saying if you're an atheist, I don't need your opinion.

But you couldn't resist the temptation to tell me I'm illogical, need therapy or some other whatever. Please learn to read, if someone says they don't want your comments just look for something else to do. Leave the hallucinations, illogical reasoning of religious people alone, it's what we believe and we are content with it. Thank you.

truthCoder:

In your attempt at sounding ‘illogically logical’, you assumed i am part of a specific limited classification. To follow your tales by moonlight, i never said i was or is an atheist. I am simply a Nairaland member and i have every single right to comment on every single allowed thread.

If you want exclusivity, you can contract a web developer ( i am one ) to build a website that requires only the people you approve to have discourse.

Since you did not request that humans with a working brain should not comment, i knew i was invited to the party.

You will see me in your next dream.

Cheers and out.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2023
IrepChrist:

You can draw premise from the first and second to interpret the third.

Daniel 7:13

Jesus is coming.....
Hallelujah!!!!

Please I need your help too, Sir.
Sir, I have been having a lot of dreams lately and I kindly need interpretations to them,Sir. Below are the order in which the dream occurred;

1) I dreamt of killing a black snake and I threw the snake inside a bowl of water. That dream was set at our former house in the presence of my two sisters.

2) I dreamt of writing Agric sc exam in Waec, in the dream I went to toilet during the exam, on my return my booklet had been taken away by the invigilator because she said I answered the questions too well and I pled with her to return my booklet to me but she didn't.

3) I also dreamt of being given a Visa even though I didn't apply for it.

4) I recently dreamt again that I was on my way home from work around 7pm, I then saw myself in an unfamiliar area with houses, everywhere became very dark as I was trying to get home and I needed to get home before it was too late b'cos I didnt want to stay out late. So, I branched at an unknown family home to ask for direction on how to get to my destination on time, even though I was in a hurry I spent like 5minutes with these people (they were very kind to me and treated me like they knew me but I ddnt know them), we were playing at their house' backyard beside a fireplace, on leaving them I took the short cut I was told to take, within seconds I entered into another street; this street was big, bright and familiar. It was sunny on the street I entered and everywhere was bright though it was supposed to be night. I was really happy that I found my way in that dream.

5) Three days ago, I dreamt that my mom came to see me in my old secondary school and in that dream I was very happy to see her. After greetings and appreciating her dressing, she gave me locust beans and on returning to class in that dream I told a classmate that I asked my mom to bring the locust beans for me in school, I then gave the friend part of the locust beans and she ate.

NOTE in reality I have graduated from secondary school for years now,Sir.

6) I dreamt yesterday that I was in an area with my younger Sister, in that dream she told me that someone told her that a mango tree used to be very close to where we were and that the mango tree has been cut but I told her that I have seen the mango tree and that it has not been cut, so I pointed the tree to her, the mango tree was covered with plenty green but fresh mango fruits, I then told her that the fruits are green because it was not Mango season and that all those fruits would be ripe in few months time and that we should exercise patience. We just looked on how fruitful the mango tree was in amazement.

Please, what do they mean?I will appreciate knowing what all dreams mean, Sir
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

Please I need your help too, Sir.
Sir, I have been having a lot of dreams lately and I kindly need interpretations to them,Sir. Below are the order in which the dream occurred;

1) I dreamt of killing a black snake and I threw the snake inside a bowl of water. That dream was set at our former house in the presence of my two sisters.

2) I dreamt of writing Agric sc exam in Waec, in the dream I went to toilet during the exam, on my return my booklet had been taken away by the invigilator because she said I answered the questions too well and I pled with her to return my booklet to me but she didn't.

3) I also dreamt of being given a Visa even though I didn't apply for it.

4) I recently dreamt again that I was on my way home from work around 7pm, I then saw myself in an unfamiliar area with houses, everywhere became very dark as I was trying to get home and I needed to get home before it was too late b'cos I didnt want to stay out late. So, I branched at an unknown family home to ask for direction on how to get to my destination on time, even though I was in a hurry I spent like 5minutes with these people (they were very kind to me and treated me like they knew me but I ddnt know them), we were playing at their house' backyard beside a fireplace, on leaving them I took the short cut I was told to take, within seconds I entered into another street; this street was big, bright and familiar. It was sunny on the street I entered and everywhere was bright though it was supposed to be night. I was really happy that I found my way in that dream.

5) Three days ago, I dreamt that my mom came to see me in my old secondary school and in that dream I was very happy to see her. After greetings and appreciating her dressing, she gave me locust beans and on returning to class in that dream I told a classmate that I asked my mom to bring the locust beans for me in school, I then gave the friend part of the locust beans and she ate.

NOTE in reality I have graduated from secondary school for years now,Sir.

6) I dreamt yesterday that I was in an area with my younger Sister, in that dream she told me that someone told her that a mango tree used to be very close to where we were and that the mango tree has been cut but I told her that I have seen the mango tree and that it has not been cut, so I pointed the tree to her, the mango tree was covered with plenty green but fresh mango fruits, I then told her that the fruits are green because it was not Mango season and that all those fruits would be ripe in few months time and that we should exercise patience. We just looked on how fruitful the mango tree was in amazement.

Please, what do they mean?I will appreciate knowing what all dreams mean, Sir

God bless you.

I will respond in due cause please give some moments.

1. You have defeated one of your greatest fears by God's grace. Very soon you will realize what that fear is. It's an area of your life God has granted you victory. A snake is a symbol of an enemy that inflicts spirit of fear.

2.Ask God to restore your missed opportunities, there are doors you could have walked through easily but you missed them out of complacency.

3.Pray for grace.

4. Revelation 22:5
There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

God is calling you for a closer fellowship.... He wants to give you the keys of his kingdom. He wants you to explore the knowledge of his kingdom. Your soul is searching for this treasure. It's time for you to get closer to God. He has led you to the street of gold. It's time for you to know him more it's about your purpose and destiny.

5.Pray against the power of set back. You should be free from your pass. The Lord wants to do a new thing with you.

6. I don't know what your family is passing through currently but be assured with patience everything that is not enough will be in surplus.

Prayers
May the Lord bless you
May he cause your face to shine
May your glory and destiny be revealed
May you never go down
You will not die young
Your tomorrow shall be alright

Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2023
IrepChrist:

God bless you.

I will look forward to your response, Sir. Thank you so much.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
IrepChrist:

God bless you.

1. You have defeated one of your greatest fears by God's grace. Very soon you will realize what that fear is. It's an area of your life God has granted you victory. A snake is a symbol of an enemy that inflicts spirit of fear.

2.Ask God to restore your missed opportunities, there are doors you could have walked through easily but you missed them out of complacency.

3.Pray for grace.

4. Revelation 22:5
There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

God is calling you for a closer fellowship.... He wants to give you the keys of his kingdom. He wants you to explore the knowledge of his kingdom. Your soul is searching for this treasure. It's time for you to get closer to God. He has led you to the street of gold. It's time for you to know him more it's about your purpose and destiny.

5.Pray against the power of set back. You should be free from your pass. The Lord wants to do a new thing with you.

6. I don't know what your family is passing through currently but be assured with patience everything that is not enough will be in surplus.

Prayers
May the Lord bless you
May he cause your face to shine
May your glory and destiny be revealed
May you never go down
You will not die young
Your tomorrow shall be alright

Amen.

Thank you so much for using your gift to bless others like me. I am grateful!
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

Thank you so much for using your gift to bless others like me. I am grateful!

Glory to God!!!

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Decacrown: 9:57pm On May 07, 2023
I dreamt I went to bail out a friend in a jail. While trying to bail the person out, I met a policeman who asked me to come closer, he then drew on a sheet and gifted me the drawing, four images were on the drawing sheet; two of the images were roads in a tunnel (one has to look closely to see that it is a tunnel with roads) and the remaining two images were portrait pictures of unknown and well dressed males. While studying the drawings, I thought to myself that I needed to learn how to draw cos the drawing was so good but on looking up to ask the man to teach me, I didnt see him again till i woke up. Please Sir, what does this mean?
Thanks in advance
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Decacrown: 9:58pm On May 07, 2023
IrepChrist:

Glory to God!!!

You are welcome.

I dreamt I went to bail out a friend in a jail. While trying to bail the person out, I met a policeman who asked me to come closer, he then drew on a sheet and gifted me the drawing, four images were on the drawing sheet; two of the images were roads in a tunnel (one has to look closely to see that it is a tunnel with roads) and the remaining two images were portrait pictures of unknown and well dressed males. While studying the drawings, I thought to myself that I needed to learn how to draw cos the drawing was so good but on looking up to ask the man to teach me, I didnt see him again till i woke up. Please Sir, what does this mean?
Thanks in advance
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by EastAlchemist: 7:13am On May 08, 2023
peggywebbs:
The third one,

Well this got even weirder, I was doing my own thing, probably dreaming of stuff I will normally forget when my dream was interrupted. For some reason I was outside again I never know the places. I looked up and this time the sky opened. I saw what the clouds and the sun, so I knew it was day time. What seemed strange though was the animals I saw flying up in the open space. It looked like some kind of dolfin, then a horse. I thought okay yeah right so I looked away. Well not for lack of trying I looked again and the sky was still opened. Now its not just the animals, a whole world out there with humans. It was like a completely different world.

They were many and then I began my debate. Well it's possible there'll be a time we'll be together with this people. Maybe it's the reason why Jesus says there's going to be another earth. Sure that one will be much bigger and can take all of us. Well that's what was on my mind. Again that's the end.

So if you have any understanding of what it is other than malaria, I'll be happy. P.S for Christians only, I'm not going on a debate rampage, I'm only trying to make sense of it. There's more I've seen but at least those made sense. I have difficulty understanding anything about sun, moon and stars. I've only been able to relate them to seasons but other than that it's a blur.
Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by IrepChrist: 11:50am On May 08, 2023
Decacrown:

Thanks in advance

Let us consider the themes, locatiin. character and the elements they all have encoded messages for you.

1. A prison i.e. Captivity or Boundage
2. A friend i.e. Humanity or a relative
3. Art Portrait i.e. Pictoral representation of. communication
4. Police officer: i.e A captor or a task master

If you are following you should have an answer already. There is someone in captivity (spiritual) that could be very close to you. The soul is not saved. He/She may not enter that narrow way(in the picture) to eternal glory. Daughter of zion do the work of an evangelist. Your calling is tied to the salvation of another. Your God is speaking to you.

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here by Decacrown: 9:33pm On May 08, 2023
IrepChrist:

Let us consider the themes, locatiin. character and the elements they all have encoded messages for you.

1. A prison i.e. Captivity or Boundage
2. A friend i.e. Humanity or a relative
3. Art Portrait i.e. Pictoral representation of. communication
4. Police officer: i.e A captor or a task master

If you are following you should have an answer already. There is someone in captivity (spiritual) that could be very close to you. The soul is not saved. He/She may not enter that narrow way(in the picture) to eternal glory. Daughter of zion do the work of an evangelist. Your calling is tied to the salvation of another. Your God is speaking to you.

Jesus loves you.

Thank you so much for this interpretation.
I am grateful.
God bless you, Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trumpeters Church Overseer, Oludare Dies! / Download End-time Dominion Systems By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Message) / What Happens When You Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.