Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! (607 Views)

Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. / Dream Interpreters... Fall In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
I dreamt I saw a beggar beg me for money I gave him #100, he collected it. He beg my friend standing beside me, my friend took #20 and threw it at him which later fell on the floor, the beggar was angry with my friend and was saying something I couldn't hear.

Later again, I dreamt I saw myself at my backyard then someone I don't know or recognized walk to where I was and over to the wall, beside the wall he dug out the earth, brought out an old sack, in the old sack was a rain boot, he dip his hand into the boot and brought out money and started leaving, I was surprised! I wanted to talk but I woke up.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ghettokid1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are finished!!!!
Better dm me N1,000 card for praying and couseling
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by chucks185: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
ScaryDreamz:
I dreamt I saw a beggar beg me for money I gave him #100, he collected it. He beg my friend standing beside me, my friend took #20 and threw it at him which later fell on the floor, the beggar was angry with my friend and was saying something I couldn't hear.

Later again, I dreamt I saw myself at my backyard then someone I don't know or recognized walk to where I was and over to the wall, beside the wall he dug out the earth, brought out an old sack, in the old sack was a rain boot, he dip his hand into the boot and brought out money and started leaving, I was surprised! I wanted to talk but I woke up.
do you take your dreams serious?
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
i had this dream this afternoon while my mom and her elder sister where talking in the living room.

In the dream I was with my mom and we seems to visit her sisters in a place I don't know, they were all talking, i was sitting cool somewhere with some kids playing around but I don't like the images and things I was seeing on the children in that house, so I decided to take a walk out, while I was out walking and navigating the street I saw a friend I knew way back in 2005, I have forgotten about this lady in real life but it was this dream that make me remember her now, as I saw her, she was surprised and she said to me "what are you doing in this place" I was happy to see her, as I wanted to cross to the other side to meet her she went into an entrance gate beside her and I couldn't see her rather I saw many impotent folks with disfigured bodies and faces, I was afraid, thats how I started to run back to where my people are, when I got there i ask my mom what is this place, what is the name of this place and she said "toro kobo" that is "ilu toro kobo" the toro kobo is a Yoruba language for pennies etc still in a state of shock that's how I just look back at where I was running from, then I saw this Monstrous Gorilla, its as huge as a 10 storey building, and I saw a smaller Gorilla beside it, immediately I quickly ran inside and told everyone to run inside. This monstrous gorilla came beside the house we were in, it bent down beside the window to see inside and he saw me, I was scared, also there was a baby in the window, the window seems to have an enclosure, I wanted to draw near to the window and pick up the baby from its enclosure so that the monster gorilla won't pick it, that's how the monster gorilla started speaking like a human, speaking Yoruba and threatening me that if I dare pick the baby he will tear me apart, I was still looking at what I can do then I woke up.

My people what could this dream mean, please help out!
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
chucks185:
do you take your dreams serious?
yes I do.
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
You are finished!!!!
Better dm me N1,000 card for praying and couseling
I'm not finished I'm alive, Amen.
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by Emecson(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
If say dreams dey com true, dangote no for near d kind money I for get, anytime I close my eyes to sleep na just money money money I dey dream
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is the exact reason all these lunatics using MOG as a cover dey milk una dry.

Common sleep and dream wey be normal occurrence, this one want cowardlee read meaning to it.

Thank Jehovah for liberating me from superstitious believes that has turned many like this OP into slaves of fellow men. Allowing their lives to be controlled by wicked spirits cos of ignorance. Spits!
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by Oblongata: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
ScaryDreamz:

To the first part of your dream…

You worked hard and paid your dues, but your boss (or someone you labored for) has been reaping from your efforts and not done well to you. Judgement shall be the person’s portion soon unless he/she changes their way.

The second part of the dream…

You are going to be rewarded handsomely for your efforts and hard work very soon. Watch out!!!

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by CaptMarvel(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
This is the exact reason all these lunatics using MOG as a cover dey milk una dry.

Common sleep and dream wey be normal occurrence, this one want cowardlee read meaning to it.

Thank Jehovah for liberating me from superstitious believes that has turned many like this OP into slaves of fellow men. Allowing their lives to be controlled by wicked spirits cos of ignorance. Spits!
someone came to seek the quest into his nightmare and all you could do is this petty show of foolery!

I spit on your cursed head! angry

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by CaptMarvel(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
ScaryDreamz:

keep giving and doors will open up for you. If you see that your friend tell him to do same with a open heart. He should give cheerfully, also you too.

Your giving will stop your exploiter.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by Templee333(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Ur 1st dream: kindly go to golden chance lotto & bet 1-20 then se urself become a millionaire just in a day.
ur 2nd drm: ur friends will not be happy abt ur fortune (lotto wining) and will want to attack u (gorrilla) & kill ur drms (the child). But dont worry, i can help u 2 evade the danger. If u r serious tell me & i will show u wat to do
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
CaptMarvel:
someone came to seek the quest into his nightmare and all you could do is this petty show of foolery!

I spit on your cursed head! angry

Another one spotted.
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Templee333:
Ur 1st dream: kindly go to golden chance lotto & bet 1-20 then se urself become a millionaire just in a day.
ur 2nd drm: ur friends will not be happy abt ur fortune (lotto wining) and will want to attack u (gorrilla) & kill ur drms (the child). But dont worry, i can help u 2 evade the danger. If u r serious tell me & i will show u wat to do
unmmhn!
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2022
CaptMarvel:
keep giving and doors will open up for you. If you see that your friend tell him to do same with a open heart. He should give cheerfully, also you too.

Your giving will stop your exploiter.
thank you I will.
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Oblongata:

To the first part of your dream…

You worked hard and paid your dues, but your boss (or someone you labored for) has been reaping from your efforts and not done well to you. Judgement shall be the person’s portion soon unless he/she changes their way.

The second part of the dream…

You are going to be rewarded handsomely for your efforts and hard work very soon. Watch out!!!
Amen, I pray so. Thank you.
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by Templee333(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
ScaryDreamz:
unmmhn!
what?
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Interpret this dream please.

1. I saw myself with some people it was like we were having a drama and then the scene changed, I saw we were all running and trying to get out of a city and stay safe. As I was trying to get out of that city or area, the whole sky was dark and people were running here and there, I don't even know where I was running to, to hide and stay safe, then I look far behind me, what I saw was terrifying.

I saw a monstrous giant gorilla, its as big as mount Everest, it sprout out from the ground, and what followed him out of the depth were burning fire and terrible animals that looks like dinosaurs, the size of normal elephant and those ones were running through the city and pursuing people, I was trying to find a place to hide, then I woke up.

2. I saw myself with some people, someone was holding a powerful mask, it vibrates with power, then I hijacked it from him and started running, there were pursuing me and saying I should not wear the mask, I was playing and dribbling them as they were pursuing me and i was saying that I'm going to wear the mask, but I didn't wear it till I woke up.
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by Templee333(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
1. There'r some people in ur family who can posses animals & they want 2 alter ur destiny. U need deliverance ASAP. But have u seen mount Everest b4?
2.Your ancestors want u 2 carry ur family juju.
Re: Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! by ScaryDreamz: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Templee333:
1. There'r some people in ur family who can posses animals & they want 2 alter ur destiny. U need deliverance ASAP. But have u seen mount Everest b4?
2.Your ancestors want u 2 carry ur family juju.
unmmh, like seriously?
I'm not aware of any deity my family is serving. My parents or grandparents never reveal such to me, we just Christians.
I've not seen mount Everest before.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Pastor Ascending To Heaven During Church Service / Fr. George Ehusani Exposes The Catholic Church / 33 Steps To Consistent Church Growth - A New Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.