Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina (12626 Views)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by emmabest2000(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by babaalagbo11(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Instead of you to sit your incapable oga down and restrategize you're trying to use God for emotional blackmail on us....e no go better for una oo... avoidable deaths rip to them

2 Likes

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Frenchkiss564: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Unfortunately, Terrorists don't understand all this una big big English

2 Likes

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Stevosty: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2022
The primary purpose of a govt is to protect lives and property, if it can't do that means it is a failed govt.

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by AZControversial(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2022
undecided
And you love God more?...
Your role as the Special Adviser to the President and your deliberate hesitation to not bring to his awareness, the gross disorderliness the country finds itself due to his indifference on security issues just so that you'll remain in his good books, will not go unnoticed by God Himself.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by organicfoods(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Strong talk...I hope they can work out a permanent solution from this point of anger. The security issues are becoming too heavy to bear coupled with the food insecurity in the land.

Meanwhile, you can begin to do something on your own to ensure food insecurity doesn't reach you, or affect you adversely by growing something right away.

Urban Farming Precisely. This thing you can grow anywhere there is space or water. It requires little efforts. Check the YouTube video the right inspirations.

If you are already a practicing farmers and tired of using dangerous chemicals on your farm, here is an effective Organic solution to help out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486295/effective-organic-pesticides-fungicides-against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG97P6u-UH0
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by timefarm(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

The psalmist of Aso Rock. After the deed is done, the literary sage will come to speak what he feels the king feels. Tueh!!!
The foolish mannonly know how to use his grandeur writing skills to defend the ineptitude leader.

Shame on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by GloriousGbola: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2022
buhari and his admin are incompetent, insulated clowns

anyone could have seen this coming. more likley, they saw it coming but assumed it would just be small derailing, nothing to worry about. just a few more nigerians for terrorists to ransom

it is time for buhari to resign. this is bigger than he can handle. his children are all bonafide elite of northern society.

his job is done. let him getat
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by gurunlocker: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2022
I hope he remembered how they played politics with everything before they came to power? Same thing they are castigating opposition party for?

And in fact, the opposition party didn't even play human life politics like when APC was not in power.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Nobody has more hate for his people than.....

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by jrusky(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Femi blablabla blublublu blehblehbleh shit.

Dey there dey see God haters dey are coming for you don't worry your go clear.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Joseph08(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Coming from a hypocrite...

Always write long essays when things like these happen, without seeing any fault in the present Government.

Your time remain small for all these rubbish writing.

2 Likes

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Prenonjebose: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2022
This lamentation does not fly. BH, bandits, killer herdsmen are evil, no doubt. The issue is who will send them to hell? This incomplete service chiefs or government? I doubt

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by chinedu234(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Yeah. That's correct. I know this tone. We have all become the wailing wailers! Hahaha! Under Jonathan, it was cluelessness. Today, it is about being old and can not wear uniform to the Frontline. Hahahahaha! People should learn from this. When you point one finger at someone, probably three fingers are pointing back at you. However, that depends on how many fingers you have.

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Femi Adesina... Shut up na!!!

You are acting more obtuse everyday! Where is your dignity?!!

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by rejoice4eva(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Kettle calling the pot black!
Imagine the negativity, that brought these evil personified, deceptively to power!
What an hypocrite.
Imagine Nigerians doing to them, half of what they did in the last regime.
What a shameless set of people!

In my own opinion, the haters of God and humanity, is the deceitful, oppressive, un proactive, wicked, hypocritical, tribalistic and corrupt government in power led by Muhammad Buhari.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Treadway: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2022
presidency:

Haters of God and humanity struck on Monday, bombing the Abuja-Kaduna train. They then proceeded to open fire on passengers of the immobilized coaches. It was premeditated murder from the very bottom of hell.

See the toll of the carnage. Promising lives, cut short. Destinies terminated. Hopes and plans, ruptured. People who committed no sin, no crime, except that they lived in the same space with people who hate God, who loathe humanity, and who despise themselves. Hell awaits them, indeed, the hottest part of that nether region, “where their worms do not die, and the fire is never quenched.”

May God rest the souls of the dead, console their loved ones, cause rescue to come for the kidnapped. And the evildoers? They have their comeuppance awaiting them. “Though hands join to hands, the wicked shall not go unpunished.”

Whoever or whatever they are, terrorists, bandits, it doesn’t matter. They sow evil, and they will reap it. They do not deserve to live. Not in this world, nor the next. They need to be sent to their master, the Devil, and speedily too. They are like the British satanist and occultist, Aleister Crowley, who after a lifetime of evil and repudiation of God, said to himself on his deathbed: “I am perplexed. Sometimes I hate myself.” Yes, they hate God, loathe humanity, and despise themselves.

The rail revolution in the country has been hailed for its safety, comfort, luxury. Now the evil people have come to show that they hate safety, comfort, luxury. They abhor any form of progress or development. They prefer to live in the Stone Age, out there in the wild, visiting sorrow, tears and blood on humanity.

The President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has taken some right steps in response to the tragedy. The President has summoned the Service Chiefs, and the Inspector General of Police, giving the marching orders once again. You know what he once said at a security council meeting? “Wipe out these evil people. Kill them. Eliminate them. Nigerians love me, they trust me. That is why they keep voting for me. Wipe them out. Kill them. Eliminate them.”

Short of personally carrying a gun to confront the troublers of the country (he did that in his younger days), President Buhari has given the necessary support to the different security agencies. He has equipped them, trained them, boosted their morale in different ways. And they, too, have risen to the occasion. Daily, they are dispatching the evil people to meet their principal, the Devil. But those ones keep coming like locusts. You cut their fingers, they are even wearing rings.

However, there’s one thing we are sure of. Evil has never overcome good. Darkness has never conquered light. Nigeria will win. This country will be rid of terrorists, insurgents, bandits, ritual killers, all forms of criminals. As night inexorably follows the day, and dawn comes again, it will happen.

But the role of some Nigerians in perpetuating anomie in the country is worrisome. Through their tongues. They say evil about the country, utter negativity, thinking they are saying it against the government of the day. I mean even bishops, pastors, imams, commentators, talk show hosts, all sorts. They are engaged in war of tongues with Nigeria. They don’t know that the more they say it, the more evil happens. The cup fills up, and runs over. Let’s change our tongues. Change our hearts about our country. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Let’s begin to bless our country, rather than curse, and sow negatives in the hearts of people.

As horrendous as the train bombing is, do you know that some people are playing politics with it? See that statement from the failure called PDP, reducing the development to just leadership by the All Progressives Congress, APC. In such national tragedy? I’ve never seen a more silly, otiose, idiotic statement. All because of power, which if God wills, they may never smell again in their lifetimes? How imprudent, incautious, can some people be!

I remember an interview the then General Muhammadu Buhari granted to The News magazine in its maiden edition. Trying to defend some punishments considered draconian under his leadership as military head of state, he gave the illustration of people who vandalize electricity facilities supplying power to a major hospital. And in the process, all premature babies in the incubators died. He said, why don’t you shoot those kind of evildoers, so that those young babies could live?

I agree. Those who visit evil on society do not deserve to live, no matter what some activists may say. They should be sent to hell, and I join the President to plead with our security agencies: wipe them out. Kill them. Eliminate them. They have declared war against the country and its people. We are at war, yes we are.

They do not deserve to live. They have lost their humanity. Wipe them out. Kill. Eliminate.

*Adesina is Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity
trash as usual from the devil''s spokesperson. An irredeemable bastard is what Femi Adèsina is. Omo ale jati jati, akuku ibi sanse radarada!

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by malkysee: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by castrokins(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Not Again, You Dolt.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by seeker121(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Leave that mad man to be playing double standard assuming it's GEJ or another person whom the buffoon isn't benefitting from his regime.The title would have been him attacking government,I hate when pple prioritize pocket before the humanity the delusional guy is talking about.I pray they loose their loved one in that way so that we could write holy epistle to appease them bunch of vagabonds in power.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Miles300: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
So if the president doesnt give orders, the nigerian police force dont understand their job or what? Each time that make that silly statement "the president has ordered"..
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by truthCoder: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2022
presidency:

Haters of God and humanity struck on Monday, bombing the Abuja-Kaduna train. They then proceeded to open fire on passengers of the immobilized coaches. It was premeditated murder from the very bottom of hell.

See the toll of the carnage. Promising lives, cut short. Destinies terminated. Hopes and plans, ruptured. People who committed no sin, no crime, except that they lived in the same space with people who hate God, who loathe humanity, and who despise themselves. Hell awaits them, indeed, the hottest part of that nether region, “where their worms do not die, and the fire is never quenched.”

May God rest the souls of the dead, console their loved ones, cause rescue to come for the kidnapped. And the evildoers? They have their comeuppance awaiting them. “Though hands join to hands, the wicked shall not go unpunished.”

Whoever or whatever they are, terrorists, bandits, it doesn’t matter. They sow evil, and they will reap it. They do not deserve to live. Not in this world, nor the next. They need to be sent to their master, the Devil, and speedily too. They are like the British satanist and occultist, Aleister Crowley, who after a lifetime of evil and repudiation of God, said to himself on his deathbed: “I am perplexed. Sometimes I hate myself.” Yes, they hate God, loathe humanity, and despise themselves.

The rail revolution in the country has been hailed for its safety, comfort, luxury. Now the evil people have come to show that they hate safety, comfort, luxury. They abhor any form of progress or development. They prefer to live in the Stone Age, out there in the wild, visiting sorrow, tears and blood on humanity.

The President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has taken some right steps in response to the tragedy. The President has summoned the Service Chiefs, and the Inspector General of Police, giving the marching orders once again. You know what he once said at a security council meeting? “Wipe out these evil people. Kill them. Eliminate them. Nigerians love me, they trust me. That is why they keep voting for me. Wipe them out. Kill them. Eliminate them.”

Short of personally carrying a gun to confront the troublers of the country (he did that in his younger days), President Buhari has given the necessary support to the different security agencies. He has equipped them, trained them, boosted their morale in different ways. And they, too, have risen to the occasion. Daily, they are dispatching the evil people to meet their principal, the Devil. But those ones keep coming like locusts. You cut their fingers, they are even wearing rings.

However, there’s one thing we are sure of. Evil has never overcome good. Darkness has never conquered light. Nigeria will win. This country will be rid of terrorists, insurgents, bandits, ritual killers, all forms of criminals. As night inexorably follows the day, and dawn comes again, it will happen.

But the role of some Nigerians in perpetuating anomie in the country is worrisome. Through their tongues. They say evil about the country, utter negativity, thinking they are saying it against the government of the day. I mean even bishops, pastors, imams, commentators, talk show hosts, all sorts. They are engaged in war of tongues with Nigeria. They don’t know that the more they say it, the more evil happens. The cup fills up, and runs over. Let’s change our tongues. Change our hearts about our country. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Let’s begin to bless our country, rather than curse, and sow negatives in the hearts of people.

As horrendous as the train bombing is, do you know that some people are playing politics with it? See that statement from the failure called PDP, reducing the development to just leadership by the All Progressives Congress, APC. In such national tragedy? I’ve never seen a more silly, otiose, idiotic statement. All because of power, which if God wills, they may never smell again in their lifetimes? How imprudent, incautious, can some people be!

I remember an interview the then General Muhammadu Buhari granted to The News magazine in its maiden edition. Trying to defend some punishments considered draconian under his leadership as military head of state, he gave the illustration of people who vandalize electricity facilities supplying power to a major hospital. And in the process, all premature babies in the incubators died. He said, why don’t you shoot those kind of evildoers, so that those young babies could live?

I agree. Those who visit evil on society do not deserve to live, no matter what some activists may say. They should be sent to hell, and I join the President to plead with our security agencies: wipe them out. Kill them. Eliminate them. They have declared war against the country and its people. We are at war, yes we are.

They do not deserve to live. They have lost their humanity. Wipe them out. Kill. Eliminate.

Dear presidency

Tell Goebbels that his voice has been heard all over the republic.

Kindly remind him that the current insecurity is a big failure by his beloved Buhari and all the words in the English dictionary cannot change that.

Where is the change that was promised?

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by lexy2014: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2022
presidency:

The President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has taken some right steps in response to the tragedy. The President has summoned the Service Chiefs, and the Inspector General of Police, giving the marching orders once again.

You know what he once said at a security council meeting? “Wipe out these evil people. Kill them. Eliminate them. Nigerians love me, they trust me. That is why they keep voting for me. Wipe them out. Kill them. Eliminate them.”

two things stand out from the above statement. one, for femi adesina to say that buhari has "...giving the marching orders once again", shows that the govt is reactive instead of proactive. buhari always has to wait for a security problem to surface before he does anything about it. and "anything" actually means nothing because we always hear "marching orders", "fresh orders". what of the previous "marching orders" buhari gave his service chiefs? what happened to them? nothing was done. failure as usual. God forbid another tragedy will occur, the cycle will begin again: buhari summon service chiefs and IGP, and give them marching orders or fresh orders...once again.

second, how did femi adesina and buhari come to the conclusion that nigerians love buhari? how many times did nigerians vote for buhari that makes him say "they keep voting for me"? is it everyday nigerians vote? if buhari and adesina feel nigerians love buhari, what has buhari given in return for that love? let me guess: negligence, more taxes, inflation, gross ineptitude, irresponsibility by blaming russia/ukraine, PDP, jonathan instead of taking responsibility, dishonesty and lies, lack of empathy, taking nigerians for a ride, insensitivity and propaganda. femi adesina, you can do better than this. your write up is too watery. nursery school children cant be moved by it

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Adijerry: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2022
God bless u FEMI
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Temptee101(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2022
This fool is still writing epistle.

In all this idiot vomited, he never used key words like resign, impeach, sack, suspend, clueless, incompetent etc, like he used under GEJ

Bastarddss, it will soon dawn on this coward how stupid he has been under this demonic, evil, blood sucking govt.

1 Like

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Sanchez01: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
See an unwarranted story just to justify the magnitude of one dullard's incompetence.

This clown will never soft pedal for once to think how his principal is Nigeria's greatest failure. Well, perhaps introspection and action will happen if one of Buhari's children is caught in the fracas and killed in the process.

Parents, wives, husband's have been thrown into mourning because of an abomination in government and here, a fool brandishes his pen in order to sell what is not. Awon Ashiere.

4 Likes

Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Blackman7: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
I agree with him on this . Kill them all boko haram, bandits, ESN /UGM /IPOB terrorists. Kill them all.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Successlane: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Frenchkiss564:
Unfortunately, Terrorists don't understand all this una big big English

True, but the security agents do, and can speak to them (terrorists) in the language they understand.

Is that ok for you, please?
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by seeker121(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Let Femi Adeshina be playing double standard assuming it's GEJ or another person whom the buffoon isn't benefitting from his regime.The title would have been him attacking government,I hate when pple prioritize pocket before the humanity the delusional guy is talking about.I pray they loose their loved one in that way so that we could write holy epistle to appease them bunch of vagabonds in power.
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by FuckDModz: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
presidency:

Regular noise.

Shut up and let your actions speak for you.

Bastards!
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by Enyimbamercedes: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Femi never disappoints!

I didn’t bother to read his idiotic write up but I knew somewhere inside I would see PDP and he didn’t disappoint!!!

Femi, I hate to be you because you have to wake up, look at your silly face in the mirror and live with the fact that you have to write in favour of a failure to ensure you can earn your pay!
Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by aylive02(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
presidency:

[s][/s]Haters of God and humanity struck on Monday, bombing the Abuja-Kaduna train. They then proceeded to open fire on passengers of the immobilized coaches. It was premeditated murder from the very bottom of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Promotes 632 Senior Officers / Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election / Impeachment: We Are Working To Resolve Ambode, Lawmakers Rift- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.