Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Who Else Has Noticed This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Has Noticed This? (1737 Views)

Is This Really Happening To Nairaland? Who Has Noticed It / NEW NAIRA NOTES: Has Anyone Noticed This? And Is It True In Your Area Too? / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed This? by EastisBae: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Despite the billions of naira Tinubu is spending in his desperate attempt to bamboozle Nigerians, his popularity seems to be diminishing. Even his hordes of paid online urchins are now facing serious counterattack by Nigerians desirous of a positive change.

Another thing I have observed is that popularity of Peter Obi is at an all time high. Aside a PDP presidential candidate publicly announcing he is stepping down for Obi, prominent Nigerians across ethnicities and religion are also throwing their support for him.

The funny thing is that despite the large number of online miscreants in the payroll of the bullion van godfather, many altruistic and forward thinking Nigerians have taken the fight personal and are now challenging them seriously. This could be due to the unprecedented suffering Nigerians are passing through now and knowing they can't allow a candidate that is potentially worse than Buhari to take over.

Any smart person knows that most of Tinubu supporters here in nairaland are either being paid to do so or due to other inordinate reasons while most of Peter Obi supporters are suffering Nigerians who truly believe he can turn things around.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Officialgarri: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2022
It's good to share your excitement but it's only fine if what you are excited about is real and true.

As it stands, Peter Obi asides not being a match to Tinubu, he can't even win the party ticket except in the case of a consensus.

That been said, I'm neither a Tinubu fan nor an Obi supporter.

So just wait for the election day to see the reality rather than rely on fantasies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Odin13: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Yoruba people no believe am ...

North fvcked their style.. Apc as a party Na bad market
Talk more of Tinubu grin

Yoruba Dey manage Nairaland likes to console themselves

Tinubu will only sell in Yoruba land

Peter Obi and Gej are selling more in the North, pls anyone reading this from any part of North should confirm ..

But Yoruba think say Na online media noise .. Nigerians go clear their doubts 2023 after their Nairaland likes .. don give em President grin

Tinubu Must Contest

He must keep consulting and not relent

Yoruba must sustain the media noise ... some of his Nairaland urchins monikers have been missing in action some time ..

North 2023

Power to the people

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Fairandlovely(f): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Na lie.....That's ur own view

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
I wonder why any any progressive,forward thinking individual would pick bola tinubu over peter obi,apart from been tested and trusted while in office as governor of anambara state, peter obi is by far younger than tinubu. Obj, yaradua, goodluck, and buhari have all ruled, Let the easterners produce the president this time around. Fair is fair. sad sad sad

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Odin13:
Yoruba people no believe am ...

North fvcked their style.. Apc as a party Na bad market
Talk more of Tinubu grin

Yoruba Dey manage Nairaland likes to console themselves

Tinubu will only sell in Yoruba land

Peter Obi and Gej are selling more in the North, pls anyone reading this from any part of North should confirm ..

But Yoruba think say Na online media noise .. Nigerians go clear their doubts 2023 after their Nairaland likes .. don give em President grin

Tinubu Must Contest

He must keep consulting and not relent

Yoruba must sustain the media noise ... some of his Nairaland urchins monikers have been missing in action some time ..

North 2023

Power to the people
I'm reading from the north,jos plateau state.if your hate for the Yorubas has blinded your eyes of reasoning,then I'm sorry for you!

Why spend much of your time attacking Tinubu instead of marketing your own candidate...GOD forbid!

The truth is that,70 to 80% of hausa/fulani cannot vote an Igbo candidate.. the fear/hate in the north IS REAL.

Hausa/fulanis can do business/trade confidently with the Igbos but,in politics/presidency they are afraid of the Igbos probably because of Biafra issue.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
IPOBians. Always running away from their genuine oppressors to be facing civilised and sophisticated Yorubas.

Can Tinubu prevent Obi from becoming President when they are not even in the same Party?

OP, when are you Igbos going to start showing you have even a few working braincells in your heads by targeting your hate and bile in the right direction and at the right people?

The folks preventing Obi, Anyim etal even sniffing the Presidency are the Northern candidates in the PDP who have no intention of giving their ticket to anyone aside a Northerner.

When will you face those people to leave Yoruba and Tinubu alone? Can't you guys see that you all appear mentally unstable?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by EastisBae: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
I'm reading from the north,jos plateau state.if your hate for the Yorubas has blinded your eyes of reasoning,then I'm sorry for you!

Why spend much of your time attacking Tinubu instead of marketing your own candidate...GOD forbid!

The truth is that,70 to 80% of hausa/fulani cannot vote an Igbo candidate.. the fear/hate in the north IS REAL.

Hausa/fulanis can do business/trade confidently with the Igbos but,in politics/presidency they are afraid of the Igbos probably because of Biafra issue.

You can only decieve yourself and gullible ones like you. Because of 30k stipend you go about disgracing yourself with lies! Today, you're from "Jos, Plateau, North" yet you claimed to be Igbo yesterday! Only you!!

See your previous post below and hide your face. People like you don't mind campaigning for the devil provided you can get peanuts from them.

When I stated that most online supporters of Tinubu are being paid to do so, I wasn't joking!

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Orji Uzo kalu did the same last year but within a month, he is tired already.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by EastisBae: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dsalvo:
IPOBians. Always running away from their genuine oppressors to be facing civilised and sophisticated Yorubas.

Can Tinubu prevent Obi from becoming President when they are not even in the same Party?

OP, when are you Igbos going to start showing you have even a few working braincells in your heads by targeting your hate and bile in the right direction and at the right people?

The folks preventing Obi, Anyim etal even sniffing the Presidency are the Northern candidates in the PDP who have no intention of giving their ticket to anyone aside a Northerner.

When will you face those people to leave Yoruba and Tinubu alone? Can't you guys see that you all appear mentally unstable?

It is people like you that campaign for an ancestor like Tinubu to rule Nigeria that are suffering from psychosis. No normal human being will look at Tinubu who is already mentally and physically unfit and want him to rule Nigeria when people like Peter Obi are available.

Carry your tribalism enter gutter abeg, if Awo and MKO that were 100x better than Tinubu couldn't succeed, is it the bullion van local emperor that would succeed?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Truthisunique2: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Obi is overrated he doesn't take himself serious sef

As for the drug lord indeed he has lost steam, his people never expected Nigerians would meet their propaganda with fire

That's why frrestuffn.g and the likes have ran out of gas despite the epistle of begging that didn't sway one Nigerian
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by FoolaniHellman: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Some IGbos will never cease to Amuse me

Tinubu's cap is greater than 200 Obi's !!

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by walex2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
EastisBae:
Despite the billions of naira Tinubu is spending in his desperate attempt to bamboozle Nigerians, his popularity seems to be diminishing. Even his hordes of paid online urchins are now facing serious counterattack by Nigerians desirous of a positive change.

Another thing I have observed is that popularity of Peter Obi is at an all time high. Aside a PDP presidential candidate publicly announcing he is stepping down for Obi, prominent Nigerians across ethnicities and religion are also throwing their support for him.

The funny thing is that despite the large number of online miscreants in the payroll of the bullion van godfather, many altruistic and forward thinking Nigerians have taken the fight personal and are now challenging them seriously. This could be due to the unprecedented suffering Nigerians are passing through now and knowing they can't allow a candidate that is potentially worse than Buhari to take over.

Any smart person knows that most of Tinubu supporters here in nairaland are either being paid to do so or due to other inordinate reasons while most of Peter Obi supporters are suffering Nigerians who truly believe he can turn things around.
. Write this down: Obi would never get PDP ticket and if he contest under another platform he can't even win Anambra. So you consider Doyin Okupe as one of the presidential hopeful?? Though I will prefer Osinbanjo to Tinubu but as for today no other politician in Nigeria is pushing for the president more than Tinubu not even ATIKU who is bargaining for Northern presidential consensus
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
walex2:
. Write this down: Obi would never get PDP ticket and if he contest under another platform he can't even win Anambra. So you consider Doyin Okupe as one of the presidential hopeful?? Though I will prefer Osinbanjo to Tinubu but as for today no other politician in Nigeria is pushing for the president more than Tinubu not even ATIKU who is bargaining for Northern presidential consensus

Lol. I even missed his reference to Okupe stepping down for Obi. Okupe for fxk sake. What a joke.

This is why one can only laugh at Igbos. A people who consistently and even outrightly reject doing the right things, always looking foe shortcuts and ways to con others, only to show up last minutes expecting a miracle.

Well, let us see the miracle that will make Obi PDP candidate above Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal etal.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Some IGbos will never cease to Amuse me

Tinubu's cap is greater than 200 Obi's !!

Don't mind them.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Ttalk: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't know why someone would ask me to vote for a liar.

Obi is a lair. He lied that people bought him ticket.
Is that how he would be lying up and down when he is voted in. Anyway I know he can't even win PDP primary
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Odin13: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

No..
Not afraid

They no igbos are not slave .. reason why they can confidently trust an igbo man with their money and life ..
But will use a Yoruba man to get to power and relegate Yoruba

You can’t relegate igbos

That’s the truth ... power owns no one .

Jos people will confidently go with igbos .. I knew how many times igbos stood with them to fight terror in their enclaves ..

The igbo community in Jos is more like mercenaries and back bone

Indigenous people know this .. not Yoruba people in Jos

I vist Jos to well from Bauchi or kaduna ..
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Wazobia2216: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Among all the contenders, if truth be told, ethnicity apart, Peter Obi merit and ticks every qualities Nigeria needs to heal
1. He is from Igbo extraction: apart from Nnamdi Azikiwe one of the founding fathers, no Igbo has preside over this country!

2. Peter Obi is still young and energetic

3. He was tested as a governor, and he did well! So he can be trusted as a president!

4. Peter Obi as a consensual candidate will heal so many wounds and keep Nigeria together.

5. Peter has enough wealth of experience to repair and move Nigeria forward!

With Peter Obi, Nigeria has nothing to lose but a lot to gain!

Let's put aside our feelings for each other and face the truth!

Peter Obi is what Nigeria need right now!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by 1860xx: 2:11am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
It's good to share your excitement but it's only fine if what you are excited about is real and true.

As it stands, Peter Obi asides not being a match to Tinubu, he can't even win the party ticket except in the case of a consensus.

So just wait for the election day to see the reality rather than rely on fantasies.
[/s]
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by NaijaCowFarm: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

You are a LIAR ... IPOB aside, an average Iboman is trusted more than the Yoruba in the North.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Lovelive: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2022
We know you

I am not a PDP man or fan but I am convinced that Peter Obi is Nigeria next President after MoBu.

Modified: I will save this your post ...

Officialgarri:

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Lovelive: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2022
I don't want to say that you are a liar but you know that I know you are economical with the truth.

VOICEofORIENTAL:

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2022
You're right bro
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Lovelive: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Neither I am APC man nor PDP. But you should know, that thing you are complaining about is called "politicking" and that's exactly what you are also doing right here.

Dsalvo:

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by West1side: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2022
Which peter Obi the Pandora criminal bastard or which one.

Johnnycastro18:
I wonder why any any progressive,forward thinking individual would pick bola tinubu over peter obi,apart from been tested and trusted while in office as governor of anambara state, peter obi is by far younger than tinubu. Obj, yaradua, goodluck, and buhari have all ruled, Let the easterners produce the president this time around. Fair is fair. sad sad sad
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by West1side: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
You fools are still puzzled by people able to campaign for Tinubu even when you have spent your miserable life trying to rubbish is superior credentials to that of every PDP candidate. Your Igbo papa wailing never start una must wail to death I swear.

EastisBae:

It is people like you that campaign for an ancestor like Tinubu to rule Nigeria that are suffering from psychosis. No normal human being will look at Tinubu who is already mentally and physically unfit and want him to rule Nigeria when people like Peter Obi are available.

Carry your tribalism enter gutter abeg, if Awo and MKO that were 100x better than Tinubu couldn't succeed, is it the bullion van local emperor that would succeed?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Lovelive: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Wao Wao Wao.

Great task you did here with the screenshot of that cunning man post

Keep it up! I am proud of you.

EastisBae:

You can only decieve yourself and gullible ones like you. Because of 30k stipend you go about disgracing yourself with lies! Today, you're from "Jos, Plateau, North" yet you claimed to be Igbo yesterday! Only you!!

See your previous post below and hide your face. People like you don't mind campaigning for the devil provided you can get peanuts from them.

When I stated that most online supporters of Tinubu are being paid to do so, I wasn't joking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by West1side: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2022
You Igbo father's head is damaged for the effrontery to write this rubbish.

Wazobia2216:
Among all the contenders, if truth be told, ethnicity apart, Peter Obi merit and ticks every qualities Nigeria needs to heal
1. He is from Igbo extraction: apart from Nnamdi Azikiwe one of the founding fathers, no Igbo has preside over this country!

2. Peter Obi is still young and energetic

3. He was tested as a governor, and he did well! So he can be trusted as a president!

4. Peter Obi as a consensual candidate will heal so many wounds and keep Nigeria together.

5. Peter has enough wealth of experience to repair and move Nigeria forward!

With Peter Obi, Nigeria has nothing to lose but a lot to gain!

Let's put aside our feelings for each other and face the truth!

Peter Obi is what Nigeria need right now!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Lovelive: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2022
I am not Igbo but why all these insults.
You are too bitter and hot tempered being.Try to manage your anger, you really displayed it here.

Try....
West1side:
You fools are still puzzled by people able to campaign for Tinubu even when you have spent your miserable life trying to rubbish is superior credentials to that of every PDP candidate. Your Igbo papa wailing never start una must wail to death I swear.

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by West1side: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Who gives a furk if you are from hell or hellfire.i am butter because I drink bitter lemon, origin bitter n alomo bitters.

Lovelive:
I am not Igbo but why all these insults.
You are too bitter and hot tempered being.Try to manage your anger, you really displayed it here.

Try....
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Lovelive: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Ok
West1side:
Who gives a furk if you are from hell or hellfire.i am butter because I drink bitter lemon, origin bitter n alomo bitters.

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Lovelive:
Neither I am APC man nor PDP. But you should know, that thing you are complaining about is called "politicking" and that's exactly what you are also doing right here.

Politicking is telling Igbos to face those preventing Obi from mounting a challenge to become President instead of wasting their efforts fighting and insulting Tinubu/Yorubas daily? Not sure you know the meaning of politicking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Minister Dumps Party, Gives Reason / JUST IN: Another Governor Dumps Atiku, Join Wike-led G5 Governors / Thousands Of PDP, NNPP Supporters Reportedly Decamp To APC In Sokoto Mr Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.