Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri (1410 Views)

The Origin Of The Word *nyamiri* / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Does The North Really Want Igbos (Nyamiri) To Join #NorthIsBleeding Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2022
I just dey laugh all those Peter ObiTUARY's IPOB Bandits, who are all over the internet campaigning for Obi. But let me clear them, no Northerner will ever vote an Igbo man.

For the fact that, Aboki kept mum, una dey online dey jump up and down like Monkeys. Una eyes go soon clear. We will rather vote Someone from Ghana, than to vote Peter ObiTUARY.

Remember, the North decides who rule this Country. The North alone make up over 65% of the total voting powers of this Country.

This is payback time.

https://www.nairaland.com/7206370/peter-obis-supporter-shares-posters

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2022
hahahahahahahaha..

Says someone typing from IDP camp.

hahahahahahah

8 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahahaha..

Says someone typing from IDP camp.

hahahahahahah

When I always say "Igbo can never rule this Country" you think I don't know what I am saying?

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Painintheass221: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Don't get cocky.
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

When I always say "Igbo can never rule this Country" you think I don't know what I am saying?

God will not let us rule IDP camps or camel based deserts with no rain in Jesus name..

3 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

God will not let us rule IDP camps or camel based deserts with no rain in Jesus name..

But WE will allow you rule your Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

83 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Emibolt: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2022
It doesnt concern me who u vote but as long as u will buy

Petrol #310
Kero #1350
A bag of Rice #49000
Cabin Biscuit #150
Diesel #3350
Dollar #1850
and the rest with me at same price am good. But if i may tell u dis stop tribalism and help urself and ur children. Also remember dat SAUDI ARABIA, UAE, KUWAIT and QATAR are all Islamic and Aboki States. They helped demselves by voting good leaders.

1 Like

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

But he will let you rule your Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

I repeat...Desert warriors will remain in the desert..

Period

1 Like

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
I just dey laugh all those Peter ObiTUARY's IPOB Bandits, who are all over the internet campaigning for Obi. But let me clear them, no Northerner will ever vote an Igbo man.

For the fact that, Aboki kept mum, una dey online dey jump up and down like Monkeys. Una eyes go soon clear. We will rather vote Someone from Ghana, than to vote Peter ObiTUARY.

Remember, the North decides who rule this Country. The North alone make up over 65% of the total voting powers of this Country.

This is payback time.

Afonja Olodo, but you expect North to vote for a bullion van criminal like tinubu whose henchman is already threatening them?

The commander of agberos in Lagos is already threatening to destroy Fulanis once tinubu wins, yet you believe they will support tinubu?

The same tinubu that told his boy Sanwo Olu to destroy Hausa bikes and carts in Lagos?

The same tinubu that once told the world he doesn't believe in Nigeria?

The same tinubu that insulted and blackmailed Buhari on national TV?

Continue decieving yourself!!!
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2022
This is why Tinubu will lose. Tinubu's Yoruba supporters playing tribal card is nailing Bola Tinubu's ambition. Nigeria wants fresh air and you're suffocating the room wishing to get support. mumu on the beat.
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Afonja Olodo, but you expect North to vote for a bullion van criminal like tinubu whose henchman is already threatening them?

The commander of agberos in Lagos is already threatening to destroy Fulanis once tinubu wins, yet you believe they will support tinubu?

The same tinubu that told his boy Sanwo Olu to destroy Hausa bikes and carts in Lagos?

The same tinubu that once told the world he doesn't believe in Nigeria?

The same tinubu that insulted and blackmailed Buhari on national TV?

Continue decieving yourself!!!

We rather vote Tinubu or any miss fit, than to allow IGBO be President. grin

70 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Zikojukwu:
This is why Tinubu will lose. Tinubu's Yoruba supporters playing tribal card is nailing Bola Tinubu's ambition. Nigeria wants fresh air and you're suffocating the room wishing to get support. mumu on the beat.

The North will not vote any IGBO.

70 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We rather vote Tinubu or any miss fit, than to allow IGBO be President. grin

What else do you I expect from a low IQ Yoruba Muslim? You will definitely vote for your "brother" even if he is a killer, criminal or physically unfit. That's how people with your low level of thinking behave.

Educated and exposed Yorubas don't behave that way.
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Oilwell(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is payback time.

You are not God only him has the final say and the last time I checked you cant afford five minutes of the air you breath talkless of deciding who becomes or who does not become the President.

May God bless you, open doors of favour for you and finally cure you from bitterness

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Polchiz(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is payback time.

STOP crying all over nairaland.
You are Yorubanza. Hausa man call you "berebe" which means you are a bat that is neither here nor there.

The North will vote Peter Obi after that, you can kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Polchiz(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is payback time.

THOSE WHO THINKS OR BELIEVES THAT IGBOS NEEDS HELP OR SYMPATHY ARE SIMPLY DECEIVING THEMSELVES. NDIGBO DOESN'T NEED ANYONE'S SYMPATHY AS THEY'RE DOING GREAT IN NIGÉRIA AND ALL OVER THE GLOBE!

Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; " THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; " THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!" NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; "THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. "AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO? Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. "And you said they are suffering?"

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Polchiz:

STOP crying all over nairaland.
You are Yorubanza. Hausa man call you "berebe" which means you are a bat that is neither here nor there.

The North will vote Peter Obi after that, you can kill yourself.

Eyahh. This thread really pain this one. grin grin

64 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Assetinvestor:

What else do you I expect from a low IQ Yoruba Muslim? You will definitely vote for your "brother" even if he is a killer, criminal or physically unfit. That's how people with your low level of thinking behave.

Educated and exposed Yorubas don't behave that way.

Cry me a River.
Igbo can never rule this Country grin

62 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by tsdarkside(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is payback time.

wicked....

2 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Achilles881: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is payback time.

8:39am
No fewer than 40 bakeries have closed shop in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), over cost of production, multiple taxation and hike in electricity tariff, among others.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that some of the bakeries visited were not opened for business due to operational cost and multiple taxation by some government agencies.

NAN reports that some of the bakeries that have closed shop are Abumme bakery Ltd. Lugbe, Airports road, Hamdala Bakery, Kuje, Harmony Bite Bakery, Karu, Doweey Delight Bakery Ltd, Kubwa.

Others include Merit Baker, Mpape, Funez Baker, Orozo, Slyz Bakery, Wuse Zone 2, among others.

Mr Ishaq Abdulraheem, the Chairman, Abuja Master Bakers, FCT said that it was becoming increasingly disturbing that bakeries in Abuja could no longer cope with the high cost of production.

He said that most members had lost their means of livelihood, while workers had been out of job due to the shutdown.

He called on the Federal Government to quickly intervene and check agencies of government frustrating bakery business.

He identified some of the agencies to include National Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), National Environmental Standards and Regulations, Enforcement Agency (NESREA).

He said that the six Area Councils in FCT had also made business very unpleasant and difficult for bakery with huge taxes and tenement rates.

An Abuja baker, Mr Nuhu Musa of Hamdala Bakery, Kuje, FCT appealed to government to regulate the activities of these agencies so reduce the different taxes they imposed on bakers.

Musa said many bakeries were struggling to survive due to high cost of production.

“We want government to regulate these agencies so that our production process will be easy.

“These taxations are negatively impacting our business to the extent that many of us have closed down.

“This is also affecting employment as many bakery workers are out of work presently and you know the effect of that on the society; some will turn to criminality,’’ he said.

Musa said, for instance, NAFDAC will come to their bakeries to check for certificates, while SON will come for the registration of the product.

“How much are we making to warrant all these checking and payments,’’ he said.

Some of the Abuja residents who spoke with NAN decried the high cost of bread in the market, stressing that bread was gradually becoming the food for the rich.

Mr Julius Anthony, a resident said that some of the bread he usually bought for N500 per loaf now cost as much as N1,000.

Miss Aisha Danjuma, another resident of FCT called on the government to immediately intervene over the high cost of bread, adding that “bread is the food for the masses and must not be taken away

Re: Over 40 Bakeries Shutdown In FCT Over Cost Of Production by Achilles881: 12:56pm
zionmde:
They are all Igbo bakeries
Its only igbos that eat bread
They are the only ones suffering

So let's vote another sick man so igbos will continue suffering

Mad people

At least I know some of the bakeries, hahaha hamdala a Fulani man started from Yola, I also recognized two more Fulani and a Yoruba Muslim among the closed factories, though I like your sarcasm, but it's good to put the record straight, the APC government is a disaster. Vote tifnubu APCheat 2023.
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Afamed: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
We are waiting for the Pandora tribal/ religious bigot in the North

1 Like

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by HisSexcellency(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is payback time.

This shows you're Not a northerner. But merely masquerading as one. I try as much as possible not to comment on politics section on nairaland due to the toxicity and blind comments here.

No northerner will address himself as an "aboki" on a faceless forum just to make a post with few likes that adds nothing to his life.
Obi is not the problem of Northerners, neither is he the solution the south needs right now. The north knows who they are voting for, likewise every region and state. No one needs to throw tantrums on a faceless forum to prove any point, except one with inferiority complex.

Even your moniker says alot about your state of mind
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
HisSexcellency:

This shows you're Not a northerner. But merely masquerading as one. I try as much as possible not to comment on politics section on nairaland due to the toxicity and blind comments here.

No northerner will address himself as an "aboki" on a faceless forum just to make a post with few likes that adds nothing to his life.
Obi is not the problem of Northerners, neither is he the solution the south needs right now. The north knows who they are voting for, likewise every region and state. No one needs to throw tantrums on a faceless forum to prove any point, except one with inferiority complex.

Even your moniker says alot about your state of mind

See this one. Keep wallowing in your ignorance. I have nothing further to proof to you. But Igbo can never rule this Country now or in future.

The North say so.

34 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Oilwell(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last chance for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Afamed:
We are waiting for the Pandora tribal/ religious bigot in the North

God bless you. We go use Stones reshape that his flat Head when we sight am for North

31 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oilwell:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last chance for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.

Emeka, stop spamming the internet with this rubbish you posted. Election is not conducted online. Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

29 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by HisSexcellency(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See this one. Keep wallowing in your ignorance. I have nothing further to proof to you. But Igbo can never rule this Country now or in future.

The North say so.
You can say whatever makes you feel good.
I don't give a sh!t whether an ibo man becomes president or not, I am not from the southeast and neither is any of my tribesmen on the presidential ballot.
whoever is elected president whether good or bad, it's Nigerians that will receive whatever is coming to them.
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by IlovePMB: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
We know that northern muslims would never ever vote an Igbo man. It is only we foolish Igbos that would always like to vote for northern muslims. That is why I would never support a northern muslim in my life again. You guys can eat your Nigeria. To hell with you muslim terrorists. You suffer poverty and backwardness more and think that is life. Bunch of animals. It is either Peter Obi or Tinubu. If Tinubu can neglect the core northern muslims and pick a christian vice or muslim from middle belt, I would prefer him over Obi. But since he is picking another useless terorist as vice, I go for Obi. Even if Obi fails, Igbos would never beg for food. The poverty rate and iliteracy rate of northern muslims would continue to rise untill they get sense.
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by HilcomTech(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Please ignore those mkporu mirri cannibals.

No IGBO man will even smell the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by shortIGBOman: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Please ignore those mkporu mirri cannibals.

No IGBO man will even smell the presidency.

God bless you. You are a Patriotic Nigerian. You deserve a National award. grin

10 Likes

Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by Amunethseranu(f): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North will not vote any IGBO.
always tribal
Re: How Can Me An Aboki Vote Peter Obi Nyamiri by DMerciful(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
If the North exhibit majority tyranny in 2023, very soon they'd be on their own. They've got it coming!
shortIGBOman:

This is payback time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video . Nssukka Youths Defiles Gov Ugwuanyi Plea, Campaign for Peter OBI / Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Till 4am - APC Youth Leader, Dayo Israel / Again, Completion Date For 2nd Niger Bridge Shifted To 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.