Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC (35765 Views)

EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night / Uncertainty Over Resumption Date Of Adamu-Led APC NWC / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Maxymilliano(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki

Comedian, Mr Macaroni, has shared one of the threat messages he got over his opposition to the resumption of tolling operations in Lekki.

On Wednesday, the comedian, who resides in Lekki had tweeted the opposition of the stakeholders in Lekki to the resumption of tolling operations.

A tweep, Prince Tiamiyu Lawal threatened to kill him over his stance.

Sharing the tweet, Mr Macaroni said: [quote]This is one of many threats I receive regularly.

Nigerian Police and Lagos state Government… I love you, and I know you love me too. ❤️.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1509608115800584197

Toll operation is scheduled to begin Friday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Mokason288(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
grin
BAT
For
President
grin

5 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by macrodata(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Ghen ghen! Someone will just lose control of common sense and type such things online for all to see. If anything happens to Mr Macaroni, this evil APC government will be more than happy to pin it on him.

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by tollyboy5(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Macaroni should rest.
SARS has ended. Let's focus on other things

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by qekng40(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2022
What if the threat is from a law enforcement officer? Because the kill on sight talk ain't a normal talk.

Just what if.....

If I'm Macaroni I will stay put before Nigeria happens to him. I no get strength to dey type Justice for Macaroni oo sad

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by IbomFinest: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrorist have taken over Lagos. Freedom of speech is to be eliminated, thanks to terrorists supportive government

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Smithkafors(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
Naija people, Nawao o. Someone is fighting for you and all you could say is this. Plz can you tell me what the money generated from the toll gate has been used for?. If you say it is for development, can you point to me where the development happening?.

289 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by alsudan: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2022
See the Name of the terrorist Threatening MR. Macaroni. If I call him an Afonja or a YMM now, they will flood my mention with insults.

Nothing must happen to Mr. Macaroni.

Thiefnibu must call his boys to order.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Maxymilliano(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
So he should take the threat with levity ?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Officialgarri: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Such an insensitive threat. People let their emotions speak for them.

However, an attempt to stop LCC from resuming is no longer a protest but sheer nuisance.

13 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Tetrahedron: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Its people like “Abolore”,
the apc miscreants that have no brains!
Zombies without a soul!
They are satan’s agent on earth that have mixed themselves with the seed of men!
Animals in human skin!

If you support this govt just know that you are not human.

29 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by mymadam(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
shocked Threat to life 100%... No more, no less.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Bastardlyrich: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
I already know you are an afonja fakee Muslim with these your comments.
Macaroni is a Yoruba Christian and we can all see that.
I'm inviting you to my church olumba next week to come and enjoy Christianity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
I said it in the other thread that they might take this guy down soon.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by fergie001: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
He has apologised though that's just a facade. Debo should still let the Security people know.

This same person was calling Hilda Dokubo a wh0re, just another slave for those in authority.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by talk2hb1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
I love Macaroni abeg no kill am, at least he sends fake 200,000Naira to Lady's account.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by haffaze777(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Activists are known to be fearless and ready to die for the course they believe in,I hope me macaroni can man up and dismiss this since he's the latest activist in town.

211 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Truthisunique2: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na Yoruba Muslim threaten am,

kill no dey hard dem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
[s]Macaroni should rest.
SARS has ended. Let's focus on other things[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubu urchins doing what they know how to do best cool

11 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by zombieTRACKER: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
IbomFinest:
Terrorist have taken over Lagos. Freedom of speech is to be eliminated, thanks to terrorists supportive government

Yoruba Muslims brought Buhari...

they were all chanting Sai barber like their lives depended on it

see where we are today.

and I tell you.. they're not done

they are chanting Tinubu's name today

A Yoruba Muslim doesn't care about about his own welfare but only that of Tinubu
And they know the real owner of the toll gate funds.

we are in for a long thing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by zombieTRACKER: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Tinubu urchins doing what they know how to do best cool

They're multiplying on the forum and out there...

all it takes is a plate of Amala and Ewedu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Aystarz: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.

No! Endsars is a movement - a metaphor for the fight against government oppression of any form .Don't you all just get it? This thing is of the mind. You can't just kill it

14 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by zombieTRACKER: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.

focus on what exactly

while bloody greedy politicians use people for money ritual..

7 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
To my Yoruba bros/sis, no amount of self-denial and sycophancy will make Emeka love you more than he loves Kanu. selling your people cheap makes you look fo0olish to the people you are trying to impress.

209 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Aystarz: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
haffaze777:
Activists are known to be fearless and ready to die for the course they believe in,I hope me macaroni can man up and dismiss this since he's the latest activist in town.

He did it at the one-year remembrance of Endsars. They stripped him naked, flogged him and put him behind bars. Did that slow him down one bit? If he, like Sowore, wasn't ready, you think he'd keep coming back to stick-up in the ugly face of the people's oppressors?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
SlyDev:
To my Yoruba bros/sis, no amount of self-denial and sycophancy will make Emeka love you more than he loves Kanu. selling your people cheap makes you look fo0olish to the people you are trying to impress.
[/s]

e pain am

real omoluabis are now wiser

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

e pain am

real omoluabis are now wiser
you will leave yoruba land las lass

201 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by sreamsense: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Who is marcaroni or indomie that is working against progress of Lagos after several panels interventions and appeasement? Will the Lekki toll gate be closed for ever because of your foolish protest we warned you against before venturing into it? We warned many of you against senseless protests that it may be hijacked; and that dialog is better than protest because no single protest has ever acheived staisfactory result in the past.

Please, pack aside, you are looking for cheap popularity. If you stayed in your house as we warned you to dialog instead, it won't turn out sour as experienced. You are representing your greediness and not me because i would have adviced you as I did not to drop your common sense at home while going for public senseless protests. Now, what is the outcome of your protests now than wasting many promising youths on the alter of self-inflicted foolishness?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by haffaze777(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Aystarz:

He did it at the one-year remembrance of Endsars. They stripped him naked, flogged him and put him behind bars. Did that slow him down one bit? If he, like Sowore, wasn't ready, you think he'd keep coming back to stick-up in the ugly face of the people's oppressors?

That's why I encourage him to keep going.

194 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by JAMO84: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
No need to threaten him, he will soon run into big trouble like Igboho and Cownu. They always do.

181 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
They will tell Tiamiyu pls when going to kill him go with Biafra flag so we can use one stone to kill two birds this you do for your country and Tiamiyu will say OK sir

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba / If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.