Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC (35790 Views)

EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night / Uncertainty Over Resumption Date Of Adamu-Led APC NWC / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by bong4(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
SARS has ended. Let's focus on other things

You really think so? May Nigeria not happen to us!
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by toujurs: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yoruba muslims as usual, always known for violence. Very stupid set of beings angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by naturefellow(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
if you lost a loved one in the massacre, you would sing a different tune, because you want justice for him/her.

Have empathy, and common sense. It is the least form of human intelligence!

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by bong4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
kingthreat:
This clown is trying to be relevant.
When was he when the toll gate was built? Did his father join the labourers that built the tollgate? Suddenly because of his online popularity, he believes he is in the best place to instigate a civil disturbance against a tollgate? Please let him be arrested and let his fellow celebrities go and bail him out if the court wishes to. No need for government to dialogue with wannabe heros. It makes them important.

As for the tollgate, let the cost be reduced. Nigerians are suffering.

With this your comment, Nigerians really deserve the "suffering"
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by boladale123: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
I sympathized with those who wants to liberate the oppressed, because no matter what they do Nigerians are better left to suffer and rise up them selves.
No amounts of preaching, protest and pleas will change an ordinary Nigerian.

When the oppressed are more than 2/3 of the population,then we shall need no freedom fighters to preach the message of Change.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Brightest04(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=111554987][/quote] The Jagaban boys, the Asiwaju of agberos. That's one of the thugs and killers being prepared for 2023 election. They can never do without killing.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by kingthreat(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
bong4:

With this your comment, Nigerians really deserve the "suffering"

Developed countries have tollgate. If you think I am lying try and travel abroad.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by LLiKYekoba: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tiamiyu lawal= yoruba muslim cockroach. grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by foreshore(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=111554987][/quote]

Tinubu boys at work
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Ybigp5: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
he never said ENDSARS, he is talking about the toll gate
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by theamazonguru(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just as I was reading about the protest ish yesterday, something just whispered this same thing to me:

"This guy might likely start getting death threat".

Na wa

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by therajah: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
fergie001:
He has apologised though that's just a facade. Debo should still let the Security people know.

This same person was calling Hilda Dokubo a wh0re, just another slave for those in authority.
That is if the guy himself is not a security guy
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by 989900: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Apparently, one of Tinubu's thugs for hire . . . if you know you know . . .
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.

He should rest from what? What had this hot to do with endsars? What other things are we focusing on? Did anybody prevent u from focusing on other things? Or if marcaroni doesn't do us on other things, u can't focus on other things?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by fergie001: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
therajah:

That is if the guy himself is not a security guy
You may be correct...even on his fbk wall, attacks people, threatens them...dare anyone that he is a core Buharist and nothing will happen.

I just wonder, maybe he will be Elisha or Enoch, e no go die.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
aspabay:
The guy is an idiot and PDP mole, but you do not need to threaten to kill him.

His day of recompense will surely come.

What is his day of recompense & when will it come? What recompense will he receive and why? How is he a PDP mole? Is it a crime to be a "PDP mole"?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by naija1stnigar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smithkafors:

Naija people, Nawao o. Someone is fighting for you and all you could say is this. Plz can you tell me what the money generated from the toll gate has been used for?. If you say it is for development, can you point to me where the development happening?.
it's not difficult to find out those who are benefitting from irregularities, my prayer is that people like him will never get to any top position because the higher they go the more havoc are bound to cause.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by lexy2014: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
kingthreat:
This clown is trying to be relevant.
When was he when the toll gate was built? Did his father join the labourers that built the tollgate? Suddenly because of his online popularity, he believes he is in the best place to instigate a civil disturbance against a tollgate? Please let him be arrested and let his fellow celebrities go and bail him out if the court wishes to. No need for government to dialogue with wannabe heros. It makes them important.

As for the tollgate, let the cost be reduced. Nigerians are suffering.

For u to write this long about him, doesn't it show that the clown is already relevant?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
SlyDev:
To my Yoruba bros/sis, no amount of self-denial and sycophancy will make Emeka love you more than he loves Kanu. selling your people cheap makes you look fo0olish to the people you are trying to impress.
A dara fun e. Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Great0ne1: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
Macaroni should rest.
You want to focus on your suffering and insecurity. Blockhead
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by kingthreat(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
lexy2014:

For u to write this long about him, doesn't it show that the clown is already relevant?

Like portable is relevant too
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
kingthreat:

Like portable is relevant too

You haven't answered d question:

Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Salmoneus(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
What if the threat is from a law enforcement officer? Because the kill on sight talk ain't a normal talk.

Just what if.....

If I'm Macaroni I will stay put before Nigeria happens to him. I no get strength to dey type Justice for Macaroni oo sad

Fine geh what's up? kiss
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by 2braithe: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I already know you are an afonja fakee Muslim with these your comments.
Macaroni is a Yoruba Christian and we can all see that.
I'm inviting you to my church olumba next week to come and enjoy Christianity.

That cultism is what you call church?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Memphis357(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smithkafors:

Naija people, Nawao o. Someone is fighting for you and all you could say is this. Plz can you tell me what the money generated from the toll gate has been used for?. If you say it is for development, can you point to me where the development happening?.
Are you minding the fool?
All these APC urchins eheeeeeeen angry
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by LLiKYekoba: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
yoruba muslims love economic slavery pass anything.

See the rotten things and their rotten comments up there.

No wonder they are the only tribe in the south and middle belt with a fulani emirate on their land.

Mentally conquered bunch of scoundrels.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by BennixB(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
sreamsense:
Who is marcaroni or indomie that is working against progress of Lagos after several panels interventions and appeasement? Will the Lekki toll gate be closed for ever because of your foolish protest we warned you against before venturing into it? We warned many of you against senseless protests that it may be hijacked; and that dialog is better than protest because no single protest has ever acheived staisfactory result in the past.

Please, pack aside, you are looking for cheap popularity. If you stayed in your house as we warned you to dialog instead, it won't turn out sour as experienced. You are representing your greediness and not me because i would have adviced you as I did not to drop your common sense at home while going for public senseless protests. Now, what is the outcome of your protests now than wasting many promising youths on the alter of self-inflicted foolishness?

Bro, what's this staisfactory?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by therajah: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
haffaze777:
Activists are known to be fearless and ready to die for the course they believe in,I hope me macaroni can man up and dismiss this since he's the latest activist in town.
Did he say he is an activist?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by therajah: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
fergie001:

You may be correct...even on his fbk wall, attacks people, threatens them...dare anyone that he is a core Buharist and nothing will happen.

I just wonder, maybe he will be Elisha or Enoch, e no go die.
You get.the point.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gets Death Threats Over Resumption Of Toll Operations At Lekki - PIC by Bastardlyrich: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
2braithe:

That cultism is what you call church?
Olumba is divine,please don't talk bad about him.
He is everywhere and can hear everything.is just an advice.
Those who talked bad letter begged.
Olum olumba.
I'm inviting yoruba Muslim to come and see how sweet and good Christianity is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) / Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.